Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How Do I Report A 419 Number To NCC? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Report A 419 Number To NCC? (343 Views)

My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. / MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report A 419 Number To NCC? by Moniker254: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello Everyone
Pls I need advice on how to report an MTN 419 number that has been calling me and my wife for sometime. The guy claims to be 'Mr Eze' who works with NNPC in Port Harcourt. He keeps saying he wants to give me or my wife a supply contract and that we should get a pen and paper to take down information. Then he always pleads for us to call him back as his credit is almost finished. Before I could shout at him or say anything, he cuts the call.

Guys, I believe this is the reason phone numbers were registered to people's identity. How can I report him to the necessary authority? Pls this nonsense has got to stop.
Re: How Do I Report A 419 Number To NCC? by Boybrano(m): 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Give me some minutes let me consult IFA and AMADIOHA
Re: How Do I Report A 419 Number To NCC? by immortalcrown(m): 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is it wise or profitable to report an evil man to satan?
Re: How Do I Report A 419 Number To NCC? by Moniker254: 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sensible reply only pls. The earlier he is reported and stopped, the better for someone somewhere. Who knows if he might actually succeed scamming someone next week if he is not stopped. And that someone might just be someone close to you. This world is a small place, pls lets make it safe for us all.

(1) (Reply)

Android Rooting: Please Help / TWRP Available For Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge / Clean Apple Ipad Mini For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.