Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Sister Is A Leap Year Baby,, Happy Birthday To Her. I Love You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is A Leap Year Baby,, Happy Birthday To Her. I Love You (1030 Views)

“my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is A Leap Year Baby,, Happy Birthday To Her. I Love You by Markieee(m): 9:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's my only sister Tina
She was born today sixteen years ago..
We love her so much, love and wish to celebrate her each year but since we can't, we celebrate her each day.
#LeapYearBaby
Nairalanders help me wish her well o, No be only Korede Bello get today..
Lalasticala Please Come See o

Re: My Sister Is A Leap Year Baby,, Happy Birthday To Her. I Love You by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Markieee:
That's my only sister Tina
She was born today sixteen years ago..
We love her so much, love and wish to celebrate her each year but since we can't, we celebrate her each day.
#LeapYearBaby
Nairalanders help me wish her well o, No be only Korede Bello get today..
Lalasticala Biko
But why is she as black as a charcoal na? anyway, my immediate younger bro(last born) also had and celebrated his birthday today.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is A Leap Year Baby,, Happy Birthday To Her. I Love You by Markieee(m): 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

But why is she as black as a charcoal na? anyway, my immediate younger bro(last born) also had and celebrated his birthday today.
She's not black Joor.. its the position I was while taking the shot that caused it.
Re: My Sister Is A Leap Year Baby,, Happy Birthday To Her. I Love You by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Markieee:

She's not black Joor.. its the position I was while taking the shot that caused it.
Ohhhh, you even took the pic for her. please dont dare venture into snapping as an occupation because i bet you would end up a bad camera man.
Re: My Sister Is A Leap Year Baby,, Happy Birthday To Her. I Love You by Markieee(m): 9:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ohhhh, you even took the pic for her. please dont dare venture into snapping as an occupation because i bet you would end up a bad camera man.
Noted !!
And you don't ever venture into Match predicting cos you'll end up losing money(yours) and that of others too

(1) (Reply)

Strong Love: Stephen Keshi Never Recovered From The Loss Of His Wife Of 35yrs. / Why is ♡ considered a heart when a heart doesn't look like that? / Creativity Or Madness? Would You Feed Your Baby Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.