Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency (20527 Views)

President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad / Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by maxzzo1(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Trash!!! Even d last disgusting media chat Buhari did not deny it why na...promise is a debt!!! Clueless n direction less APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by corruptboss(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2016
extremely poor Nigerians huh.... i see a father trying to feed only his children in a kids-party..... i bet northerners ll make 98% of the list

# preachbirthcontrolfirst.
#sharethemoneyequally
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2016
bashydemy:
Can you get me a clip of where PMB open him mouth and said he will pay unemployed graduate #5,000? Some of you are waiting for that money patiently so as to gather all your household even the most illiterate of your family to go queue and collect that money abi.

May I remind you he is the head of this government. You do not have to be a professional lip reader do understand that statements that come from his party members or senior level of his government is also coming from his mouth. Even if no one produces any clip (which I doubt because the evidence is there) it does not prove anything as the 5000 message is public knowledge and was one of his campaign messages may I remind you again. As of recently as of this year, some APC politicians had come out to say Buhari will pay the 5000. Even Osinbanjo reiterated that this promise (It was a promise to NIgerians from APC) would be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by repogirl(f): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Lol, we already know all APC members have contracted the Lie Mohammed Lying Liars Virus. Must be in the water they drink or something.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2016
legacy4real:
Is APC not better that.......?
Pdp is devilish while apc is satan himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2016
The 5k promise was propaganda spread by PDP.

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Raziii(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2016
tuale4u:
5000 naira for 1million extremely poor still stand.

500,000 graduate employment as teachers still stand.

Kudos PMB.

Wailers what else do you want? Those of us who voted Change are still happy for what we voted for.

Wailers stop taking panadol for another persons headache? You never voted him, he owe you no promise
you are a disgrace to anything that has brain... I'm sorry but it is just obvious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by unclet1985: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2016
This is the beginning of the down fall of this country, when the head is bad what will the other parts of the body do?
CHANGE OF DOOM..... ndi oso chi egbu....
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by dammytosh: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2016
dragonking2:
I am glad una eyes dey clear small small...A party built on lies and deceit can never stand talkless of performing.... Very soon, baba one chance will travel out again and leave us to suffer....No light, no fuel, no jobs, things are very expensive etc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445387_127992549751789525280561129402990149661295n_jpeg76598e18400a93dc592a2ba28335e58a

Don't be deceived.

Bring the election again tommorow with the same set of people he contested against, I will still support and Vote Buhari.

All those nonsense "Clear From Una Eyes" you are trying to push is not enough reason for me to support a corrupt, clueless and visionless leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by OneManLegion(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2016
tbliss22:

I didn't really get to listen to his manifesto anyway but if he hadn't make those promises he would have denied them after being spread all over the media.

God help him!!

He denied these promises last year and people screamed that he was reneging on his promises. He has denied them again these year and they're still screaming again.

Nigerian youths are worse than the Nigerian leaders. When the APC supporters were at it during the Jonathan tenure, even the few good things Jonathan did(which were few and far-between), they castigated to make Jonathan look bad.

As for those bringing billboards to counter Manifesto, I hope you were alive last year when Bubu made a disclaimer on those ridiculous promises credited to him?

How do some people argue anyway, I say something no dey en manifesto, you go dey bring picture of billboard wey anybody fit erect to counter.

See let me tell you, Buhari's failure is your failure, for as long as you remain a Nigerian, your president is your representative and his successes/failures are yours. I don't understand this craze by some section of the country who desire his failure like it won't affect them.
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Raziii(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Yomieluv:
Ye,mogbe. APC can dethrone the devil in the game of lies. At times,i wonder if APC is smart,or just taking us for a fool.

I voted APC,but now am lost of words,thier attitude sef is making the devil tremble with fear.
they are not smart, and they are not taking us for a fool. We have decided to become the fool
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by illuminaty(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Boss....50cartons of orijin for u..after your comment,this thread should have been declared CLOSED cos you said it all
benzics:
These people are the most unstable creature on planet earth
If I dey lie...just follow their line of thought !
Example:

Buhari :
my government will pay unemployed Nigerians 5k every month.

Zombies:
sai Baba... change is here..Nigeria will rise again!
Buhari:
I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians 5k each month.
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a priority !
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear :
Buhari:
Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every month to the government.
His idiotic zombies will be like:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay
Abeg no vex o. Is this thing ordinary?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Seems this government signed a pact with the devil, why the lies?
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by dejavuh0007(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2016
and where is the list of this 1 million extremely poor nigerians? and if so there wud b a list, what r the criterions dey will use in ascertaining d 1 millionn extremely poor nigerians. buhari u r a sellout
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by dragonking2: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2016
dammytosh:

Don't be deceived.

Bring the election again tommorow with the same set of people he contested against, I will still support and Vote Buhari.

All those nonsense "Clear From Una Eyes" you are trying to push is not enough reason for me to support a corrupt, clueless and visionless leader.

Okay, however, you asked for evidence and you saw the evidence...

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Dakad: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Having gone through most comments, it's clear that most Nigeria youth don't read or don't comprehend what they read and it's a shame. Read most of my comments, I criticize both APC and PDP when needed. But what Laolu said it's clear. Government will pay 5k to poor Nigerians and create job(teaching) for unemployed graduate. I will rather suggest we wait till they begin to implement the budget.
I will rather prefer government employ my unemployed siblings as teacher and pay them 50k to given them 5k monthly without doing anything. There proposed policy is the best. Pay those rural poor Nigerian 5k and make the unemployed productive. Let's wait then judge them after budget implementation. However, I still don't know how they intend to identify who is poor when we don't have credible data. I just pray the money will not end up in the acct of these greedy politicians
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by nicolosam(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2016
tuale4u:

Kudos PMB.

Wailers what else do you want? Those of us who voted Change are still happy for what we voted for.

Wailers stop taking panadol for another persons headache? You never voted him, he owe you no promise

Ur analysis is shallow, myopic and dirty! In fact, it shows ur personality! How can u reason like dis nau? I doubt if u are really human! U mean Obama only rule for the sake of the Democrats in US? Thus, Buhari is only for those who voted him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by boyt1: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Don't blame PMB, we all know he has Alzheimer
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by ofedegbe(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2016
APC is indeed a party built on lies
smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Blind man leading a blind man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by tbliss22(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2016
OneManLegion:

He denied these promises last year and people screamed that he was reneging on his promises. He has denied them again these year and they're still screaming again.

Nigerian youths are worse than the Nigerian leaders. When the APC supporters were at it during the Jonathan tenure, even the few good things Jonathan did(which were few and far-between), they castigated to make Jonathan look bad.

As for those bringing billboards to counter Manifesto, I hope you were alive last year when Bubu made a disclaimer on those ridiculous promises credited to him?

How do some people argue anyway, I say something no dey en manifesto, you go dey bring picture of billboard wey anybody fit erect to counter.

See let me tell you, Buhari's failure is your failure, for as long as you remain a Nigerian, your president is your representative and his successes/failures are yours. I don't understand this craze by some section of the country who desire his failure like it won't affect them.

Its obvious here that you have it real STRONG for PMB. But let me first say it here that denying a cooked-up campaign promises is not enough, he should come out very sound and clear to Nigerians what he's out to achieve in this 4year term.

Yes! As for the average nigerian youth on the street, they would rather prefer dollars to fall from the sky than to really look out for something to do irrespective of the pay, atleast start small. Idleness can bring about a lot of funny behaviors in human especially being gullible to accept any kind of questionable task by our so called "BIG MEN"

Finally I'm neither in for PMB or against him but will always detest any form of mediocrity and stand for mechanism to place my country where it belongs. PMB led government had really stood firm ensuring corruption is reduced to the nearest minimum and nigerians abroad are beginning to think of investing in Nigeria to increase export.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by kenchylala: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2016
dammytosh:

Don't be deceived.

PLEASE I WOULD WANT TO KNOW THE ECONOMIC DIRECTION OF THIS GOVERNMENT SINCE THE LAST WAS CLUELESS BUT WE CAN SEE TANGIBLE ECONOMIC BLUE PRINT ON GROUND

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by lecturerdabo(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
benzics:
Example:

Buhari :

Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters
Buhari :
We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k.
Zombies :
Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper...shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023 !
Buhari:
Zombies:
Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever!
Buhari:
Zombies:
Think of what u can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay

NO! NO!! NOT ORDINARY!!!
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by nanauju(f): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2016
benzics:
Example:

Buhari :

Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
Buhari :
Zombies :
Buhari:
Zombies:
Buhari:
Zombies:
You just made my morning grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by dammytosh: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2016
dragonking2:
Okay, however, you asked for evidence and you saw the evidence...

I am not Partisan and don't care about any political party. When i saw your evidence i called them "SCAM".

Check my antecedents, My stand on Tinubu, Fashola etc remains the same.

I don't belong to the FREE THIS THIEF BECASUE EVERYBODY IS A THIEF line of thought.

But when given GEJ's Government and Buhari's Govt to choose from, For the sake of the next generation to come, I will choose Buhari, over and over again.

Nigeria was heading towards Disaster with the rots in the system.

The only campaign promise I heard from Buhari and I am holding him responsible personally for, his "Pighting against Kwarruftion"
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Atlantian: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
What did the dullard actually promise ? Seems he promised fuel scarcity and total black-out with instructions not to sale fuel to the poor on jerrycans.

A people get a leader they deserve.
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by mayorrolex(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
I'm waiting for garba shehu or liar Mohammed to come and deny dat Buhari never promised to pay the extremely poor 5k because of lack of data for the poor...
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by dragonking2: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
dammytosh:

I am not Partisan and don't care about any political party. When i saw your evidence i called them "SCAM".

Check my antecedents, My stand on Tinubu, Fashola etc remains the same.

But when given GEJ's Government and Buhari's Govt to choose from, For the sake of the next generation to come, I will choose Buhari, over and over again.

Nigeria was heading towards Disaster with the rots in the system.

The only campaign promise I heard from Buhari and I am holding him responsible personally for, his "Pighting against Kwarruftion"
Yes, buhari is fighting against corruption but yet he released the most corrupt budget in Nigerian history...It is just a matter of time, you will sing a different song very soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2016
GOD punish Buhari for the lies.
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by Ahmeduana(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2016
tuale4u:

Kudos PMB.

WITH THOSE RUBBISH YOU TYPE THERE IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A TYPICAL NORTHERNA THERE IS THIS FOOLISH BELIEF THAT DEEPLY IMBEDDED IN YOU THAT NIGERIA BELONGS TO YOU ALONE, YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN NIGERIA ANYHOW LIKE THE THE WAY YOU RUN YOUR ALMAJIRIS POPULATION, ZOMBIES YOU ARE IN FOR A LONG THING

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by nbright: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2016
udmbat:
Another four years to be waisted
no b small 'waisted'
Re: Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency by dammytosh: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2016
dragonking2:
Yes, buhari is fighting against corruption but yet he released the most corrupt budget in Nigerian history...It is just a matter of time, you will sing a different song very soon.

Most corrupt budget you say, Heads of Parastatals have been sacked over this. Head of budget has been sacked.

That is how you know a purposeful Government. There must be consequences for every action.

You don't expect Buhari to read all the budget. He will work with summary.

Forget sentiment, tribalism, pain of losing election.

There is high chance we have a good Government under Buhari than Jonathan can ever give.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Violence Spreads / Peter Odike's Son Arrested For Killing And Kidnapping / FG Blocks Governors From Monopolising Local Government Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.