Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus (20963 Views)

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To / What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by tmxme(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2016
This freeze really looks like a crayfish... A hairy crayfish
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by dexterinc2003: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THIS IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. THEY ARE SO RUDE AND MANNERLESS. VERY UNCULTURED SET OF HUNGRY UGLY BIITCHES. WHOEVER MARRIES THEM WILL HAVE HIMSELF TO BLAME undecided

#team foreign girls cool

you need to date a foreign girl for 1 week first,then come back,i can assure you,that you will have a proper understanding of what the word RUDE really means...#value your kind#
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by 9jatatafo(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Why exchange words with a woman oga freezer?
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by repogirl(f): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2016
He has no points, that's why he is attacking a lady's looks. The Ode OAP thinks he has bad mouth, he has a stinky mouth and not bad mouth, that's why he keeps misyarning and believes in his yellowed crayfish sense that he is actually making sense.

Noone can look up to him as a role model, except maybe other vain gigolos like himself.

Anyway his problem is that he has spent too long on radio, now he has deluded himself into thinking he is Nigeria's Ryan Seacrest. Ode.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by rottenegg: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Fat uncultured bitches everywhere! As for you Freezer, grow up!
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by MummyTehillah(f): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Crayfish better na yellow termite him be, shameless, pathetic grumpy fella.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by bayinq25(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2016
jonhemma11:
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/freeze.jpg[/img]

Choi! Freeze get bad mouth oooo!See as him take humiliate this lady!Bros Freeze fit use mouth make person commit suicide

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCYTa_nRL5T/
The woman even fine pass freeze anyway,fvck them both!...#money making
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THIS IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. THEY ARE SO RUDE AND MANNERLESS. VERY UNCULTURED SET OF HUNGRY UGLY BIITCHES. WHOEVER MARRIES THEM WILL HAVE HIMSELF TO BLAME undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Dumb!
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by 4nobody4every1: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2016
searchiing4love:

#team foreign girls cool
....Chai, Nigerian girls don suffer for your hand....hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by toprealman: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2016
This freeze is not aging gracefully. He looks 50 tbh but I'm sure he is nowhere near 40.
That girl looks great, just that truth hurts some brothetz.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by stanliwise(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2016
searchiing4love:

#team foreign girls cool

You are nothing but a mad goat who promote Racism and Xenophobia
#SayNoToRacism #SayNoToXenophobia
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by Jacko01: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Sweet clapback.... Freeze babality there.... Hehe.... Y wud the woman come on his page n be writin nonsense.... Like his investigative skilss too think she can hide behind her computer lik many nairaland ppl.... Nice freeze she making noise he making money work work work work work

1 Like

Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by kachnov(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Who's freezer?
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by cutekhalifa(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2016
hahahahahaha the lady don send u to abattoir , yellow crayfish :Phahahahahaha the lady don send u to abattoir , yellow crayfish
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by tatucci: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2016
WHO IS "AJUMOKE' NA?
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by UjSizzle(f): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Ursula grin
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by Codyt(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2016
blesoh:
Foolish man always talking like a woman. No be you wey your wife beat u come the upload pictures
You know.... You're just being silly. Be there doing defensive mechanism undecided
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by Codyt(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2016
free2blast:
Abeg who Mr Freezer don help for here make e raise him hand up? Na to dey buy buy watch upandan dem sabi am for. Yellow Crayfish.
Who u don help!!! Quit being so stupid
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by TheSunSon: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Freeze no try na,long talk,how many people sabi octopus or how many people watches cartoon? He for give am one word "PIG",that would have done it.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by blesoh(f): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Codyt:

You know.... You're just being silly. Be there doing defensive mechanism undecided
You are very stup!d to quote me. Get your silly ass out of here. Wait a minute why did you quote me lol can't comprehend your foolishness.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by mhaki(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Freeze is too insulting, his success in life has brought him pride.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Angelberry:

Dumb!

Bleep you
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by demzey(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Asin ehh c as ladies jus rush banter d guy....y d gal go go fynd trouble na, abi freeze mention ha name
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
searchiing4love:

Bleep you
you must be sick in the head to type that
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by free2blast(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Codyt:

Who u don help!!! Quit being so stupid
Just tell me how this your comment take help you.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by CioAngels(f): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
free2blast:
Abeg who Mr Freezer don help for here make e raise him hand up? Na to dey buy buy watch upandan dem sabi am for. Yellow Crayfish.
E help young boys and girls pay for their forms, e pay school fees and e give them phone for ehi radio programme.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by tpappy: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oooh lord on dis 1st day of d month I pray celeb+normal+ beautiful+ ugly human being will fight untop my suxes!!! #adejumoke wey u guy dey fight untop no dey read una msg Kai. Baba God my suxes must cuz casala 4 d media plus celeb sef.
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by tpiar: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by Codyt(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
blesoh:

You are very stup!d to quote me. Get your silly ass out of here. Wait a minute why did you quote me lol can't comprehend your foolishness.
Yeah yeah I will. It's only girls like u that can "show off" on the socal media. You don't even wanna go down with me on this one. Thumbs up for the words sha
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by blesoh(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Codyt:

Yeah yeah I will. It's only girls like u that can "show off" on the socal media. You don't even wanna go down with me on this one. Thumbs up for the words sha
LOL show off? Why are you blabbing. Go straight to the point. Next time if you don't understand don't quote me. You de call me girl ba lol, wetin you go call my baby na
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by Codyt(m): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2016
blesoh:

LOL show off? Why are you blabbing. Go straight to the point. Next time if you don't understand don't quote me. You de call me girl ba lol, wetin you go call my baby na
U talk too much. Christ!! I'll pass undecided
U even claimed to be married. Are u sounding like one?
Re: Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus by blesoh(f): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Codyt:

U talk too much. Christ!! I'll pass undecided
U even claimed to be married. Are u sounding like one?
I talk too much? And you are just another version of freeze. How does a married woman sound, Hehehehe continue moving and don't look back. I claim to be married? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemen Ekemini Ekerette Celebrates His 28th Birthday With Cute Photos / Leo Dasilva And His Late Father, Leo Babarinde Dasilva Snr (Throwback Photo) / Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.