Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) (24835 Views)

Gombe Men Slaughter Ram As Buhari Arrives Nigeria From London - Photos / Buhari Arrives Doha Qatar (photos) / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Didn't Know the Nigerian Army had a Scots Guard
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by dammyfolly(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Where is next trip? Journey everyday. Tour round villages in Nigeria and see wat people are facing.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by Od31(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2016
bigtt76:
Is he on a state visit to Nigeria? Or why were there troops clad in ceremonial attire waiting to be inspected? angry
I wonder, coming to your own country again should be fun fair! governors will leave their states and other persons leaves their officies to go line up to receive him. and he jets off every other day and come back the same thing. I wonder how much lost hours of work every time he comes and goes out of the country that the country is ready to bear. it really does not look good for a country that need all hands on deck to revive the economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2016
let's prepare Ajala for space excursion ... guess correctly his next destination and win 750card

A mars
B Pluto
C earth 2
D Venus

welcome waka waka President and prepare to go to space for our missing NigSat 1 grin

we voted a dullard
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by mynd1(f): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Nyarinya, yaya?
Fine. kiss
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by mynd1(f): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yen mata ya ki ke?
Fine walahi. U?
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by mynd1(f): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2016
dtruseeker:
aren't u my long lost sis?
lol really? cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by dtruseeker(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
lol really? cheesy
yeah btw I am Kabeer **xtend hand**
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Pls when is he travelling back??
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by Danyahaya: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamjayboss:
President Muhammadu Buhari this evening touched down at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja as he arrives from Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

See more photos below...

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/buhari-arrives-nigeria-from-saudi.html

You are most welcome, BABA!
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by Lovelynature(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
Fine walahi. U?
Just doing great dear
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by alaskido(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Welcome back Mr travelling President. What has Scottish dressing with men blowing bag pipes got to do with your welcome at the airport? Are we now Scotland or this is a Daura culture?

Very soon if we ask you if you have ever travelled when you were president of Nigeria, you will deny because recently you have denied all your promises made during your campaign. I do not want to believe it is as a result of your old age and you are having memory loses.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
Fine. kiss

Kala lafia kwuo?

Ino nogede life
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by ideylaff: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
dotune:
Alhaji welcome sir.
The way Ogbeni Aregbe dey look ehn.
Like say " Alhaji welcome sir, I have been waiting in Abuja for u sir. I need another bail out sir. My people have chased me from my state and warned me never to come back till I am able to pay sir!
Did u pray for me at Medina sir? I couldn't go sir! My people go swear for me sir.

Aregbesola was in Saudi Arabia with him as well
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is the right time to chain his legs before he jets out again to only God knows were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) / Nigerian Army To Investigate Soldiers Involved In 4+4 Sign Display / Arrival Of Buhari And Tinubu At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner: (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.