Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Change: Glo Bis Now Sell For 1400(just wailing) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change: Glo Bis Now Sell For 1400(just wailing) (634 Views)

Change: GLO Offices Closed Down Over Inability To Pay N24.3 Bn Value Added Tax / FG Ends Kerosene Subsidy, To Sell For N83 Per Litre / The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change: Glo Bis Now Sell For 1400(just wailing) by xmich(m): 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bad market for those of us using the least affordable glo bb subscribtion on android as glo increases their BB service from the usaul #1000 to #1400.

But why the sudden hike in BB service tarrif by Glo,to be sincere
APC and PMB have some questions to answer here as this is not the kind of change they promised and not in any way part of our agreements before we voted them in.

#Buharimustbeblamedforthis

APC realy SCAMED us.
Imagine PMB promising us #5000 monthly but now came back to tell us it was just a joke,

I will make #1 = to $1 dollar(broad day light dreaming)

I will rescue chibok girls in 3months if elected(We are yet to hear from them,the last time we heard they said the girls were not kidnapped in their regime)

Dollar now sell at the rate of #250 - 400,sachet water #150 per bag and many more bad market they brought too numerious to mantion,but any which way chaa man must wack.
Re: Change: Glo Bis Now Sell For 1400(just wailing) by Pavarottii(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Omo the thing do me like film. Because it's cheap. My 3Gig doesn't last 2weeks. But from now on. I av to adapt to the change and stream videos less.

Buhari sef!

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria / Http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/ese-oruru-i-dont-know-how-i-got-to-kano.h / Is This The Nigeria We Use To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.