Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This (30331 Views)

Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja / Almost All Nairalanders Are Writing Jamb. / Advice To Jambites(especially Those Who Are Writing The Mock Exam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by Jacko01: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2016
Many ppl dat will fail jamb it is not that they did not study.... Jamb should build jamb centres in all local govts..... Den if some local govts hav gud facilities they shld be certified and used for cbt.... Did dey nt testrun br conducting jamb.... Thses errors r enuf to annul the exams .... Sinc say na students wey no get mouth jamb must go on
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by DharmyYinks: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Adeshizzy:

lool,bro Av you done urs
Ve not done mine oo... Few days to mine. Wen is Urs??
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by SHAPINO(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Thank you so much for this piece of information
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by DharmyYinks: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2016
ghostwritter:
.....Ajerinde (witch waka come)
Lolz.. no be me talk am oo
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by dapaiks: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2016
i wrote mine yesterday n i dnt tink the op is right. wen u click on ur enter key it depends on wer ur cusor is at d time u click on d enter key. ok lets say ur cusor was on d submit button wen u click on the enter key it will not automatically submit a red screen will appear with instructions if u reli wnto submit coz after submitn u cnt mke chnges to ur answer then u wuld see two option either to submit or go back
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by missKiffy(f): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM. THEY KEEP MAKING USELESS LAWS TO COMBAT CHEATING WHILE THE SAME GOVERNMENT CHEATS AND ROBS THE STUDENTS OF A BETTER FUTURE AFTER GRADUATION DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY OF JOBS AS A RESULT OF MASSIVE LOOTING BY THE POLITICAL CLASS. USELESS COUNTRY undecided
Searchiing4love have you found the love you are searching for
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by Engineermbugame(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
youngaz:
tank u jare....my broda has told me exactly wat u jst said......although diz will b my 1st tym i ave practised it on net nd i saw d submit options too.....nt wat diz OP posted here....oh boi iz mah 1st tym oooo my heart iz just pounding anytime i rememba i wanna write JAMB embarassed
lol bro,cool down u go make am.
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
missKiffy:

Searchiing4love have you found the love you are searching for

still searching
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by Kingslaw(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Generalkorex:
Am nt sure if dis info is correct.
cos even wen u click submit it would still show
BACK and YES SUBMIT
asking you to confirm if you wanna submit or not.
You people should stop all dis wrong and unneccesarry infomation u post around.
What you should inform people about is the Item Response Theory anti quess software or so let them read about it.
Stop creating fear on jambite mind
please help, you said we should read what? please
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by Adeshizzy: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=DharmyYinks post=43380206] Ve not done mine oo... Few days to mine. Wen is Urs??[/quot] On Thursday
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by Generalkorex(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kingslaw:
please help, you said we should read what? please
Item Response Theory[IRT].
I Think JAMB say they introduced it dis year.
Just search on google.
Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by adefemi007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
KingAfooBaba:
I think this is a dubious means for JAMB to destroy many MBBS, LAW et al dreams this year... I'm quite sure that this instruction won't be clearly stated for the candidates until they commit the mistake before they start saying "We're sorry" ..... DIBU ยป Destroying Careerssss Since 19-don teeey!!! I wish all the candidates success!!!
#TeamFUTA

greatest futarian...

1 Like

Re: Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This by DharmyYinks: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=Adeshizzy post=43383751][/quote] All da best bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections: FG Decides Schools Closure Today / 7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / NYSC: Angry NOUN Students Threaten Nationwide Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.