Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. (4790 Views)

Finally, Actress Ini Edo Is Pregnant, Check Her Out - Photo / This Lady Says She Looks Like Speed Darlington - Check Her Picture / Here's What Miley Cyrus Thinks Of Kim's Nude Pic...she Thinks Its 'tacky' (2) (3) (4)

Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by chocolateme(f): 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Below is the preference of her ideal man:

Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
She must be from Somalia. Hey Horner, a lady from Your country seeks ur attention

Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by kingk(m): 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chai! This is Joke of the day.

Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by Flexherbal(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Hahhahhhh! She has already settled down.

Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by akinloluwao: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Thank God I am not in her category. I am not tall, I am not dark, not handsome and not financially stable.

Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by M4gunners: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2016
She find tire.I wish good luck.
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by greyce: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2016
Ur boobs don settle down already.Na to marry am remain grin grin

Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by Mprex(f): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2016
greyce:
Ur boobs don settle down already.Na to marry am remain grin grin
chai. wicked
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by cruzita(f): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2016
grin she even get choice of man self ,when her breast don dey look her shoe .
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by skademzy(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Even the devil will reject such as a sacrifice grin
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
grin she even get choice of man self ,when her breast don dey look her shoe .
don't blame her, she probably read dat nairalanders say looks don't matter.. Smh for all these folks dat keep saying appearance doesn't matter
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by xendra: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
akinloluwao:
Thank God I am not in her category. I am not tall, I am not dark, not handsome and not financially stable.
loll... now you are in denial, If she was hot you would fit this profile cool
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by iamdynamite(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2016
hmmmmmmm,this one strong ooooooo. well thank GOD am fair and not dark.even if am blind and i was told by a pastor that this is my wife mehn are smell alone will make me reject her.laye laye baby ko jooor.
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by osesology(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2016
She looks...what was I going to say?
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2016
The first thing I spurt out when I saw the pic was "WTF"
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by mizhefeh(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is dis for real shocked
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by mizhefeh(f): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is dis for real?
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by Chanchit: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op, this one I'm seeing here is not single o, she's double and good enough to marry herself.
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by TheBlackGeneral(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Even "jokers" wouldn't joke about this
Re: Pic: She Is 32, Beautiful And Readyfor Marriage. Check Her Out. by Sirmuel1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
See her belle grin

Checkout This Unclad Maternity Shoot Which Has Everyone Talking (photos) / Emeka Ike Shares Photos With His New Bootylicious South African 'girlfriend' / Davido Finds Love Again! See Pictures Of Mystery Lady He Went On A Date With!!