Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (32515 Views)

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by bishop4life(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
kaeforum:
Have Bayelsans started copying their Edo neibors who send their gals to Italy?

Its very strange that as a father some abducts your daughter for over a yr and you keep quiet. hmm i smell a rat.

And you think it could have been easy for him if not for media and international groups? Why did you think our almighty Nigerian police is yet to make an arrest,or even interrogate the culprit ? sincerely you speak like an alien .

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by Geniro: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
olapluto:
Ese has been flown to Abuja. All these drama only because 2 teenagers in love decided to be stupid.

May your daughter not experience the same fate since you have decided to be foolish and insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by Temysteve(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
missdebs:
jazz is real...that paedophile must be brought to book
he needs to be castrated with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by Temysteve(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2016
dabimzy:
D thing sweet her so teyyyyyy,she 4gt her age! Nah wa ooooo
so u could dis stupendious shey, a young gal like u.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by kay29000(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2016
Honestly1:
Wait o. Not everythinin this interview is true. Read it very well.

Pls point out the lies.
Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by henrydadon(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2016
this guy nah my namesake...people way dey bear onome no dey lie
Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by tatucci: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2016
I still keep saying that her age is not the issue here. Her being 17 does not make the act any more legal. Let us leave this age issue and bring the perpetrators to book for a wicked crime quickly.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by darlenese(f): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2016
I pity her , the aboki must have destroyed her hole i

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by AfroKnight: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Yinusa must be very bold to have kept her for so long. Even the police have not arrested him. What rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by Niyinficient(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2016
dabimzy:

U ar a big shame to womanhood! Even if she's 18, is abduction a good thing? Is forceful marriage and conversion an ideal thing? #Receivesense

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by shegzydave(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

http://www.punchng.com/im-16-ese-cant-be-17-elder-brother/
Not the girl's fault oooo na jaz on point wat Eva they tell the she will say...and I don't blame the guy becos since there emir himself can marry a 17years old girl imagine the age of sanusi to 17years old girl...so y won't yinusa also do the same.....this is a lesson I won't slow my daughter to go close any Hausa pipu either
male or female Neva Neva.....

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by kay29000(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2016
I have been reading thru this story on different sites, trying to get the guy's age, but no one is mentioning it. PLS, HOLD IS YINUSA!!!
Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by Irore: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
kachnov:
Men...this is so sad.Imagine the nonsense that idiot will be doing to her every night.Aahh

The NGO should reach the governor of Delta state with speed to follow-up on this matter. The age she was abducted by the boy is vulnerable age when the urge for sex is very pressing that only God's grace can help. My worry though is that a whole emir of Kano's name is involved and he doesn't care. Too bad. The traditional ruler of the the girl's parents should be informed immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by dorodee(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
I think 14 years old in Bayelsa is same as 17 years in Kano.. Thats how they usually get high voters during elections... Fear North!!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by 9jatatafo(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Yinusa abi yellow don use buratashi confuse the girl brain. On a serious note that is kidnapping and selling an innocent girl intonslavery. Yinusa should be brought to face the law. That girl can't be 17!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by jerayme: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2016
This is pilot study.
Once they succeed in abducting Ese. They will kidnap more and Islamise u. Even if she is 17yrs. They should allow the girl child see her parent.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't see the culprit(s) been brought to book, because na DEM DEM. Bilivit or not, they are gonna sweep this matter under d carpet..

Paedo Yinusa, Stewpeed Emir & Nonsense Religion
na dem spoil naija

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by driy65(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2016
TheSunSon:

You are beautiful and dumb. Like a gold ring on a pigs snout.
hahahahahaha!!!! see mortal combat fatality...some of dis galz i wonder if they av brains@all

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2016
pesinfada:
na dem spoil naija
i'm telling u man, nonsense region

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by olatade(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Ese is 17, her elder brother is 16.which means16 is greater than 17, Yunusa's handlers must be PDP!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by tanteta(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2016
#commonsence........ They say its one Nigeria..... To the family, I say take heart she will be released soon but your church should prepare a special deliverance service for her. Though she may never be the same again.........so sorry.!!!!!!!

So much a price to pay for being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by ihatesycophant(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Whether 14 or 17 or 18 or 40, if the consent of the parents are not sort, it's illegal and must be condemn by all right thinking minds not those making politics out of this. This is a social ill that everybody suppose to condemn because this is just one out of the many that is not publicised. Some may be at the door step of those making politics with this. Many people making bluff of this might have even eloped with girls in their vicinity and now forming righteousness here. Those of you that have done same Yunusa did, you have no right to talk but to keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by Realhommie(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2016
henrydadon:
this guy nah my namesake...people way dey bear onome no dey lie
Lolz.. And people wey dey bear Onome dey get big head.

I know of 4 my guy, very close people ooooo... I'm sure urs is as well, huh? grin
Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by kacyjabari: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][i][/i]

I think it was d fear of Ese family Reaction towards the girl that is keeping the girl @ bay, becos as d situation it is now, the girl has to be protected from both side,the torment the girl will pass tru in her family will be a life timee things.... As of the Yinus Yelow d said abductor, he can't go un punished. Bt there are many things pple don't seems to look @ here, if truly d girl is SU, wat rapour did she has wit Mai Ruwa dat prompt her abduction.....,,,, I willl also advice d muslim ummah to wade into d matter and let the girl go to her parent side under d close watch......... Where are d NGO's ? Pls com to dis girl Aid before d issue d generating abeg,,,,,,, dey shoud forget abt her age even if she is 30, if its an abduction it won't see light of d day
Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by achu442(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2016
missdebs:

Jazz...... very good music grin
missdebs:

Jazz...... very good music

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by ifedayoifedapo(f): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
I cant just imagine that the emir is even aware all these while and kept promising her release. Awon oniranu, undecided since they are used to marrying their grandchildren

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by 2HASUM(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't see the culprit(s) been brought to book, because na DEM DEM. Bilivit or not, they are gonna sweep this matter under d carpet..

Paedo Yinusa, Stewpeed Emir & Nonsense Religion

You are deprived of mental health
Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by stonemind(f): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

http://www.punchng.com/im-16-ese-cant-be-17-elder-brother/

I beg the story too long, somebody should tell me wat really happened? The "ESE" of a girl na Cellebtity she be? Is 14 her football age? Pls somebody should help me out
Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by FreemanDave(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Saddening...

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by naijapips02: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
dabimzy:

not everyone is a hoe like you. angry

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by mira4u: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
angry m so interested in this case, I need to have contacts of her parents. This must not lie low mehn!!!
Re: Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" by mira4u: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
dabimzy:

Oh stfu mehn embarassed bi*tch. These hegoats no dey see your type abduct na innocent children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno / Wandering Cows "Arrested" And "Handcuffed" In Abuja By Officials / My Mother Died On Hearing Of My Arrest - Armed Robber (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.