Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. (991 Views)

Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / #FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese / (photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by betterABIAstate: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Please stop twisting fact and free the girl.

Re: Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2016
[size=18pt]

Am not convinced this issue is completely disclosed to the public as it is actually going on down there.

I mean one can imagine : How possibly hard it is for the two government to have had the girl returned despite so much public call.

Isn't it enough that a minor is packaged out of 'her' home state without parent' consent.
I don't believe the proper authorities are not doing something.
Its just apparent that there is something odd behind the scene.
She is only a few hundred kilometres from home ' so I ask how hard could it be to just #FreeEse. And follow due Just cause.
[/size]
Re: Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2016
Some people from 1 part of dis contraption called Nigeria are just Mad, in a sane environment d culprit(s) won't escape justice but down here reverse is the case..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by dammytosh: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Shameless man.

He is tweeting free ese when a phone call can be pur through with his influence to put end to any madness going on.

To them everything is politics.
Re: Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by resty4(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2016
D issue is byond north, its islam!
Re: Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by Opinedecandid(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2016
dammytosh:
Shameless man.

He is tweeting free ese when a phone call can be pur through with his influence to put end to any madness going on.

To them everything is politics.

Must you abuse him before you make your point?
If where you come from that is the practice there, be mindful of the fact that it is not the practice everywhere.

Well done, @Uncommon Senator GA.
Thank you for not playing 'big man' with this very sensitive issue, but lending your voice to condemn what is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by Histrings08(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2016
You're a good man... @ least you're standing up for d poor girl bn forced Against her will
Re: Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by Macfloyd: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2016
I have seen Ben Bruce & Godswill Akpabio's tweets on #FreeEse, but I have a simple question for them. This issue happened last year August (6months ago), why are dey just reacting now? #Hypocricy
Re: Senator Godwill Akpabio Tweets On #freeese. by tiswell(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2016
I stand with the *uncommon *senator on this...the girl is under some kind of spell,she is not in her right senses.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Unbundles NNPC Into 7 Units; Names New Heads / Wanted Suspect Contacts Police Asking The Craziest And Funniest Question Ever / PHOTO: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.