Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. (4819 Views)

'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones / Happy New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by cruzita(f): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Maxi112:
happy new month to... wiLdFLam.. smellymouth.. cruzita.. hateu2...adaezeagu..joliyp..lovelygurl lala..ELECTROKOCI... sinaj wish u guys a happy new month if I no mention ur moniker no vex ... love u all

next is my birthday 8th of march.
happy new month senior man and hbd in advance.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by cruzita(f): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2016
olihilistic:
Cruzita
HateU2
smellymouty
Aminat
EroticAngela
happy new month to y'all
same to you oga mi.

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Maxi112: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
happy new month senior man and hbd in advance.
Anty cruzita... thank u!

How was ur nite?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by cruzita(f): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Maxi112:
Anty cruzita... thank u!

How was ur nite?
my night was great as rain finally remembered us
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by wristbangle: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2016
midehi2:

what happened to the other end na, my messages not delivered smiley

Hian! Really? I will check
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by wristbangle: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2016
MediaDeveloper:
smellymouty Aminat EroticAngela wristbangle midehi2

Happy New Month! Now on 234Jam: Forever Valentines Day Gift for Everyone - http://sumo.ly/g9GI

Thanks boss
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by midehi2(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue tongue Wish you same
what is the meaning of STFU
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Maxi112:
wow.. that's wonderful... March people, are very spacial people on this planet earth... no be joke oh.....

*balance dey wait for jealousy people*

yea....special and nice peeps cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Yourmain (March is here tongue tongue)
Ipledge10 (owo meji fun eyankan)
Prettythicksme
All awon werey Crew. (Awon Temi baadt gan)
Peeperty

And all romancelanders

Happy new month to you all
It's gonn' be a month to remember (positively). Uncommon favour and Success with good health all yours IJN

Guess you can start the countdown wink tongue

Happy new month to you too
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Maxi112: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
my night was great as rain finally remembered us
lolz! that one na rain?

this heat is really affecting u cruzita! I can feel how happy u are last night
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2016
midehi2:

what is the meaning of STFU
you seriously don't know? shocked
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2016
YourMain:

Guess you can start the countdown wink tongue

Happy new month to you too
Trust me on that. I started ticking already cheesy tongue
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Maxi112: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2016
midehi2:

yea....special and nice peeps cheesy
yea... I have so many of them in my hood and church, dey are nice and fun to be with.... like serious

*still dey wait for bad belle people, with koboko on my right hand*
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by midehi2(f): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you seriously don't know? shocked
'shut the fvck up' grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'd like to wish these beautiful People an amazing month! March is the month of money so enjoy making your money people! nuff love kiss kiss kiss

(Please edit this post if you quote it to save these people the endless mentions) Thank you grin
Kazna69
HaneefahRN,
MizMyColi,
sonOfLucifer,
IamLEGEND1,
robosky02
kinglekan
EnlightenedSoul
sinizia,
llaykorn,
Truckpusher
crackhaus,
Mindfulness,
bqlekan
midehi2,
KingTom,
emperorchedda,
dechandel,
Deejavuu,
Nitefury,
cherryice

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nubian113:
I'd like to wish these beautiful People an amazing month! March is the month of money so enjoy making your money people! nuff love kiss kiss kiss

(Please edit this post if you quote it to save these people the endless mentions) Thank you grin

EnlighteneedSoul

Happy "new month" to you too! My mom and sister share a birthday (same day) this month. cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Deejavuu(f): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy new month nubian113. Thanks babes kiss
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by crackhaus: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hey Nubian113, happy new month to you too... Cheers babe.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
midehi2:

'shut the fvck up' grin
Are you God?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Deejavuu:
Happy new month nubian113. Thanks babes kiss
tongue

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by HaneefahRN(f): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nubian113:

(Please edit this post if you quote it to save these people the endless mentions) Thank you .
HaneefahRN

Thanks sis. Wish you the same. Missed u, where av u been?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by bqlekan(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nubian113:

Thanks dear, happy new month to you too, may God's blessing find you wherever you are...
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Deejavuu(f): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
tongue

grin

Hello from the other side
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Maxi112:
happy new month to... wiLdFLam.. smellymouth.. cruzita.. hateu2...adaezeagu..joliyp..lovelygurl lala..ELECTROKOCI... sinaj wish u guys a happy new month if I no mention ur moniker no vex ... love u all

next is my birthday 8th of march.

LOL, happy new month tall girls lover grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Izyyblaze(f): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
I know this is coming late but its better late than never. Okay, happy new month to Joecutie Nitefury Jeffreyjamez dechandel And um...my lovely self. Also, happy birthday to the op

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Izyyblaze:
I know this is coming late but its better late than never.
Okay, happy new month to
Joecutie
Nitefury
Jeffreyjamez
dechandel
And um...my lovely self. Also, happy birthday to the op

Same to you dear. smiley
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Maxi112: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
lovelygurl:

LOL, happy new month tall girls lover grin
hahaha...
u no well... guess what?.. Am planing to change my mind cause of u
hope u are happy now?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by JoeCutie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Izyyblaze:
I know this is coming late but its better late than never.
Okay, happy new month to
Joe.cutie
Nite.fury
Jeffrey.jamez
dechan.del
And um...my lovely self. Also, happy birthday to the op
Thank you very much, sweets, and same to you. kiss
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Izyyblaze(f): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
JoeCutie:
Thank you very much, sweets, and same to you. kiss
You welcome dear and,thank you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Izyyblaze(f): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Same to you dear. smiley
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by femi4: 4:17am On Mar 02, 2016
Nubian113:

Kazna69
HaneefahRN,
MizMyColi,
sonOfLucifer,
IamLEGEND1,
robosky02
kinglekan
EnlightenedSoul
sinizia,
llaykorn,
Truckpusher
crackhaus,
Mindfulness,
bqlekan
midehi2,
KingTom,
emperorchedda,
dechandel,
Deejavuu,
Nitefury,
cherryice

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nina4u(f): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2016
Happy new month all of u ..not just 5 but all of u ..im very tierd been working 30 hrs in 2 days ..15 hrs a day ..just got off work chilling having a beer im off work tomorrow and i go sleep half day oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Affordable Interior And Event Decorator / Ideas For Moms 60th Birthday / Enviroshade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.