Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

"TBJ is a man of God " - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TBJ is a man of God " (108778 Views)

A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Is The Most Humblest Man Of God In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Ptolomeus(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
Lovine: Those of you who claim Prophet TB Joshua use the completed form to know the problem of people hence he used them to prophecy, who completed the forms for the death of North Korea President?, Gadafey, or the failure for Nigeria to go to African cup of champions. Why do speak evil of what we don't know? Be careful so that you are not blaspheming God.

Or when the phony announced the death of Argentine president in January 2012 ... Hahahaha Argentina's president was never in better health!
That is the man chosen of the Lord?
Ridiculous!
Worth a circus!

1 Like

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by FriendMark(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
I call blasphemy on this one.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by faith11223344: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
You Know I have realized that the reason why most of man of God are not peforming to the fullest is because they spend most of their God given time in wrong things.Instead of a man of God or Child of God to spend time preaching about onother man of God why not spend time seeking the face of God and see what he has for him.Mayb ur gift is more than that of Prophet TB Joshua but you are not aware because u are bizy bring a curse apon ur self by condeming ur brother,the man sent by the same God u say u worship.U know we always preach dat we serve the God of miracles but when God uses his chosen ones we doubt...tell me are we doubting our God?Who are we to judge um only talking to christians here coz they knw whats expected of them.

1 Like

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Emiru(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nosa 77: If you check very well on the website, you will take note that the questionnaire is for foreign visitors to complete - not Nigerians. And 80% of tbj's personal prophecies are given to Nigerians whio have not written, filled any questionnaire or called before rocking up at the church. These are not those who attend the healing service, which is the last friday of the month but mainly newcomers, thousands of whom who come every Sunday service to check out the place. If you attend or watch the healing service, you will notice that Joshua rarely if at all gives prophecies and it is a day focused on healing and deliverance. your argument is empty and void. okay, what about the lady who was 11 months pregnant and booked for operation and tb Joshua said she would deliver on that wednesday safely and truly she delivered on that wednesday. is that the kind of information someone would fill out on a questionnaire - a future event? Many times, tb joshua will tell a person about the argument they had with their wife/ husband that morning or where the person is planning to go after the service. or he will tell a whole family who accused one of their family members as a witch that God says they are not a witch. i can continue to give more examples, but seeing is believing. all of you that are doubting or staying far, just take time to go tehre one sunday or watch one of the live services. this prophecy that takes place is not a rare occurence, but happens week in, week out and each person confirms the accuracy of the prophetic message.

ZAINABABY, to know whether he is of God or not, look at the results of his ministry, the Bible says by tehir fruits you will know them. can satan cast out satan? the ministry is growing, not diminishing, a bad tree cannot bear good fruit, look at tb joshua himself - it seems as if the more his critics villify and condemn him, the stronger he becomes, and he does not lash out in retaliation or 'send back to sender', he just leavers everything for God and God continues blessing him,

[b] U have said it all bro... D fakt is dat most of dese pipo dat post trash abt God's servants cant tke time 2 study dem.. Listen 2 dier messages .. Are dese d word of God or anoda? Is diz man telling us anoda tin .. Questions u shud ask urself.. Most of u are just jealous and d devil have taken advantage of ur lack of d word of God.. People dis man is 100% real... Watch Emmanuel tv and c 4 ursef.. Apart 4rm d miracles .. THE WORD OF GOD IS truth in his mouth.. He teaches d true fact of d word.. He has devine wisdom.. All who really knw him wil confirm diz..

And weda he is 4rm God or not.. PE0PLE hw did Jesus say it abt d false prophets? He said dey will say lies.. They will tell u Jesus is not real .. They will claim dat being ritheos is not d way .. They wil neva agree wit anitin true.. Buh how many have diz humble man done? BE WISE AND JUDGE JUDICOUSLY PEOPLE or u may be condemnd while trying to codemn odas ... This is applicable to all men of God not nly Tb joshua .. THE BIBLE SAYS .. By dia fruits u shall knw dem.. Jesus said dat if we believe in him we can do even more of d miracles he is doing... Or how can a mere man.. Memories thousands of names nd cramed situations? Or do u see a book with him dere? Be wise brodaz nd sistaz.. [/b]
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
hilarious thread. grin
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
FriendMark: I call blasphemy on this one.

grin grin

blasphemy is using religion to lead God's people astray.
Not speaking the truth.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
So sad how some folks think. If Elijah in the bible lived in our times I wonder folks like this would say about him. The things of the spirit are too high for a canal man to phantom so I dont blame people who go about pulling men of God down.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by cezanne: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2013
People who are in the habbit of calling men like TB Joshua are in Serious danger of blaspheming the Holy Spirit and of incuring painfull badluck upon themselves. There are false prophets and they are easy to see to the discerning.

1 A false prophets intent.
2.Christ is not their center.
3They tend to be materialistic.
4.They hardly ever preach on sin and holiness.
In my observation. TB Joshua is not a false prophet.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Chilug(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2013
purefact: What else do TBJ need for him to start his false prophecies after collecting all needed information from innocent victims?
who fill this his stupid form from his site?

Source:
www.themaninthesynagogue.com/visit_questionnaire.html
Y don't you channel your energy in researching better things. My friend mind your business and leave other peoples business u coward
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by cezanne: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2013
The brother who is judging TB Joshua is doing so much damage to himself that my heart goes out to him. My only hope is that he is not re-probated because if he is he will be in serious trouble.
There is a way of discerning men of God this brother never ever uses scripture to qualify what he says and if he does use a scripture it is out of context and non didactic. Firstly no human on earth is ever given the power to judge because it will be returned back but we are to lovingly show scripturaly the errors.
I HAVE SAID. A false prophet is not one who makes a mistake, secondarily there are prophecies that take hundreds of years to come to pass lastly a questionair is no reason to blaspheme, be disrespectful. I as a minister will say to all. I have scripturaly proven and discerned that Temitope Bologun Joshua is a True man of God and its best if amatures stay away from criticizing him. Let prophets assess prophets and let pastors assess pastors not an angry person who has no idea what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by terencefru: 2:23pm On May 06, 2013
believing in these trash(miracles) only makes people loosers! Miracles dont exist so to are miracle workers.Read my words THEY DONT EXIST! shocked If they did the world would have long lost the fellings of suffering. Just see the suite pastors wear compare to you who toils hard! That is their pay for your ignorance. Many people are becomming wise that is why you have many churches! With many churches evil is at a rise just to let you know what am talking about. TB J has a powerful crew and many many many desparate people that will believe any thing. That is human nature.
Tb J WILL CONTINUE TO TO BE GOOD TO THOSE HE HAS HELPED and thats what makes him important not his miracles. Any average educated person should know miracles are not what he potrays! And i think it does not make sense to to see people sick with powerful men of God around! I think a paracetamol tablet is more powerful than their god because it EFFECTIVELY treats both sinners and the pastors them selves! i rest my case!

(Religion can bring persecution, pain and death.Drunkenness can bring poverty,misery and death. Therefore both have a common source)
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Who re you to question the activities of a man of God?
Has he killed anyone?
Is he living luxuriously?
Does he sleep with church members?

So his crime to you guys is his miracles right?

Dont let the curse of God fall upon u!

Use this time instead to show love and compassion to ur fellow being.

I pity you all!
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
I hate nigerians for this: @lways making a storm out of a tea cup!

Mr Poster, how has ur life impacted on ur neighbour's?
Of what relevance is ur life today?

If God curses you for this mischievous thread you started here, your generations unborn may even suffer the consequences.

Here is a man doing positive things, not criminal things.
Here is a man feeding the poor.
Here is a compassionate man.

Why does it bother you?

I pity you!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by purefact: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Pls Forgive me Lord for my wrong judgement against your prophet.
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by tical(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Emiru:

[b] U have said it all bro... D fakt is dat most of dese pipo dat post trash abt God's servants cant tke time 2 study dem.. Listen 2 dier messages .. Are dese d word of God or anoda? Is diz man telling us anoda tin .. Questions u shud ask urself.. Most of u are just jealous and d devil have taken advantage of ur lack of d word of God.. People dis man is 100% real... Watch Emmanuel tv and c 4 ursef.. Apart 4rm d miracles .. THE WORD OF GOD IS truth in his mouth.. He teaches d true fact of d word.. He has devine wisdom.. All who really knw him wil confirm diz..

And weda he is 4rm God or not.. PE0PLE hw did Jesus say it abt d false prophets? He said dey will say lies.. They will tell u Jesus is not real .. They will claim dat being ritheos is not d way .. They wil neva agree wit anitin true.. Buh how many have diz humble man done? BE WISE AND JUDGE JUDICOUSLY PEOPLE or u may be condemnd while trying to codemn odas ... This is applicable to all men of God not nly Tb joshua .. THE BIBLE SAYS .. By dia fruits u shall knw dem.. Jesus said dat if we believe in him we can do even more of d miracles he is doing... Or how can a mere man.. Memories thousands of names nd cramed situations? Or do u see a book with him dere? Be wise brodaz nd sistaz.. [/b]
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tudór6: So now you fill a questionaire to book miracles? Ha!
According to be bible jesus went around healing the sick and raising the dead there was no beaurocracy involved, was there?
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=tical][/quote]
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=tical][/quote].
Re: "TBJ is a man of God " by Vicky96: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Only God knws who is truly serving Him and if u are truly serving God you knw, so let NOBODY claim to be a saint here, Make una or una pastor self try do Fake Miracles, because whether fake or real people are getting healed. "Do not judge so that ye will not be judged" Word from Baba God Himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / The Middle Path / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.