Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb (22736 Views)

My Younger Bro Failed Physics In Waec / Can My Younger Bro Get To Study Pharmacy With This O'level Result? / Check Out My Younger Brother's WAEC Result(from A Public School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Onyiibazz: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
ril19:
did you say miracle?
An african man attributes even the simplest things to the supernatural
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by ibnzubair(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Congratulations
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
omohjesu:
If shez in 300lvl nd she took jamb in 2014 Abeg shey she b DE student ni cos even d fastest uni sef we wey we write jamb for 2014 jes dey enter 2nd semester sef....biko xplain cos am confused..buh guy why u lying(in ade's voice)

Me sef dey wonder how she don reach 300 level.
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Sarhyd(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by terrence12(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
No doubt god is gud.

But, if she wrote jamb by 2014, then she probably started sch by 2015 or late 2014! How cm she's in 300l
Secondly a LAW student in UNICAL will not miss his/her exams for shiii.....

It's a nice story but ADDONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by gurunlocker: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
congrats.... but 2014? now 300 level? Pls tell me more....

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
sorry guys, I just cross checked her slip now and it was in 2013.. seemed like yesterday... sorry for the error

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by defendedvictim(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

I know it sounds suspicious yea but I'm not lying pls. she's currently studying at the university of uyo in akwaibom state. the 2014 set are already in their 3rd year in fact exam is coming up this month.
she shud be in 2nd yr, 1st semester...unless she wrote jamb in 2013
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
defendedvictim:
she shud be in 2nd yr, 1st semester...unless she wrote jamb in 2013

yea thanx for the correction, it was in 2013 then she resumed school in 2014
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by chloe47: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:
Hi Nairalanders,  This is a testimony of how my younger sister miraculously scaled Jamb and got Admission into the University. I love  telling people this story because it was one of the most glaring moments that showed me that God na OgaBoss and He truly works wonders.

This is how it all Started. In 2014,  my sister successfully registered for Jamb thru the help of a friend who was my senior colleague in school and was given a center in Ikot Ekpene,  Akwa-Ibom State for the CBT since the paper based exam centers were already filled. We had made adequate preparations so everything was set. A week to the exam day,  i woke up that morning by 9am since I didn't have lectures that day (was in my final year then),  sluggishly picked up my fone and I dunno what even triggered me to holla the guy that helped with the registration. This was via whatsapp. So we chatted for a while and laffed over somethings and again something pushed me to ask him about the exam. So he asked me " oboy when be that ur sis exam again? " I was like 1week from now at ikot ekpene.  He paused for a while and prolly went to check up something.  When he came back online,  you won't blv what he told me. He said " oboy,  e be like say them don move peeps from that center go...................  CALABAR,  CROSSIVER STATE.  Whhhhaaaaaaaaaatttt  CalaWhatttt  Owk fine I chilled.  Then I asked him when is the exam date??  And again he gave me another shocker in fact the worst this time,  he said "Today by 1pm",  Ladies and Gentlemen,  na so I for craze oo. I looked at the time,  it was 9:45am and from uyo -calabar is a 2hours drive if the big trailers don't congest the road. I hadn't taken my bath talkless of brushing.,  my sister was in Ikono (some 30-40minutes drive from uyo) she didn't even have an idea about what was going on.
So I put a call across to her immediately and she was shocked in fact my mother was shaking and my dad was speechless..  my dad insisted she should just forget it till next year but my mum persisted and hurried her to the bathroom and quickly ironed her clothes for her. Now we needed to print a new jamb slip and there was no time for me to do that so I put a call across to my best friend and colleague in school to get to the nearest cyber cafe to print it and almost immediately, the dude hit the road.  I rushed into the bathroom,  almost hit my head on the bathtub because I was so tensed and rushy. So I got to the park and told my friend to bring the slip there while I booked for the journey.  He made it on time and my sister met me at the park as well. I opened the slip and truly it was changed to Afrihub in unical. Now,  I had been to unical once before then and I so suffered to locate faculty of management sciences and I was already scared of how I would locate afrihub. It was already past 11am. In my moment of dilemma,  God presented hope,  yes I mean BIG HOPE. My classmate back in secondary school who I hadn't seen since we left school showed up at the park and guess what?  she was a law student in Unical.  As in,  I almost lifted her to the sky lol. she offered to help and that was how we left the park by 11:30am. 
I was so hungry that morning and didn't even think of food not until the bus moved and I started feeling very dizzy because the Windows in the bus were locked cos of the a.c but it didn't circulate fast enough so I was so dizzy and had nausea for over an hour. I felt tempted to stop the driver so I could throw up but that would mean wasting precious time,  so I  endured and made sure nobody noticed my predicament all through the period it lasted.
God willing,  we got to calabar safe and sound and also on time too.  We got to afrihub but again,  they said they had moved it to the library so we ran to the library and YES she joined the queue and was like the second to last person admitted into the hall.
My ex classmate had exam the next day but she painstakingly sat with me all thru the period my sis wrote the exam and even took me around the school to get my mind off the tension. The exam lasted like forever.
So finally,  the exam was over and we returned to uyo.  It wasn't an easy journey back home cos we were held by very serious traffic which lasted for hours so we arrived uyo past 12 am the next day imagine that.
The next day,  the result was out and she scored 236, she had returned to ikono before she got the result alert on her fone.  When she broke the news to me via telephone.  Ladies and Gentlemen,  ur boy for almost enter market,  book way I dey read for hand,  I troway am.  I ran from pillar to post,  jumped everywhere around the house. In fact I was crazily happy lol. I called everyone and thanked them for their effort. Apt test was a joke,  she smashed it. And now she's in her 300level in school studying pharmacy.
I'm sorry for the long write-up,  I really can't help it. I always tell everyone I know this story and since you guys are a part of  me already,  I couldn't help but to share.
God is indeed marvelous and when it's ur time to get admission,  even the evil forces will Start putting heads together to see how they can work in ur favour. I mean,  yhu can see how everything fell in place at the right and same time. I wish all the Jambites the best of God's favour. God bless you all.
. Amen! will write mine soon.
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by sunkieisland(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
We're so fond of celebrating and spiritualizing (permit the english ) what is not in this part of the world.

If you study well, you'll pass, so don't over-hype your sister's success in JAMB exams.

This thread should be about JAMB's negligence and failure to communicate necessary info to candidates. The success story should have just been a byline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Muritala2015(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
I recommend http://webdevelopmentacademy.afrikgold.net. visit the site, it will be helpful
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by ojeota(f): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thank God for your sister and for your rescilence effort that made it possible for her to write the exam successfully.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by miqos02(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
av u blamed gej today?
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by kachnov(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Cool
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

I know it sounds suspicious yea but I'm not lying pls. she's currently studying at the university of uyo in akwaibom state. the 2014 set are already in their 3rd year in fact exam is coming up this month.
sharrap. I dey uniuyo. 2014 set are currently in their year 2. Lie mohammed
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:
sorry guys, I just cross checked her slip now and it was in 2013.. seemed like yesterday... sorry for the error
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:
good
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
sharrap. I dey uniuyo. 2014 set are currently in their year 2. Lie mohammed

hello! y the insult?? anyway, the good thing is that you got the message and I will leave it at that.
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Chrisx1x(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

The question he asked you was how?she probably wrote her jamb in 2013 that is because 2013-2016 is equal to three years.Them no dey jump level for University please correct your writeup
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
I didn't read that crab.... yea am beefing... *rolls eye* walk out of thread
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op we thank God for your sister.
God did same to my younger brother when he was looking for admission into university, after completing his ond at federal poly mubi.
After writing ssce and obtained good grades coz he made like four A's and scored 238 in jamb, wrote post ume and passed his name was not listed among the successful candidate that got admitted. Not even with the little connection I had in the school, we still couldn't secure admission for him. His some of his mates were lucky enough to gain admission even the one helped out during exams and those that scored low in post ume still gained admission. So after all said and done he got admitted into federal polytechnic mubi to read laboratory science. He graduated with good grades afterwards.
Going for direct entry weren't easy for us but at the last minute he got admission to study Biochemistry at federal university wukari. His name appearing as the only candidate offered 200l on the provisional list was a miracle coz we knew nobody there, even at the registration point they asked him who he knew in the school that made his name appear in the VC list and the only name at that. To cut the long story short he bagged 4.96 after his first semester exam.
And he is currently writing his first semester final year exam.

4 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
beebee24:
I didn't read that crab.... yea am beefing... *rolls eye* walk out of thread

lol can't stop laffing, craziest comment so far. and hey, you forgot to take ur comment along with you.
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by ben1daEbiri(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'll be back on thursday to share my testimony too...nairalanders,pray for me #PrayForJambites!

2 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by wilson61(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op, she wrote the exam 2014,that's about 2 years ago.. She ought to be in 200level,how come she's in 300level??. Prolly a private uni?. Just observed and asking politely
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Dennison27(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
No be 2014 u say ur sis write jamb and she don dey 300level?
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by kayus4luv2(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:
Hi Nairalanders,  This is a testimony of how my younger sister miraculously scaled Jamb and got Admission into the University. I love  telling people this story because it was one of the most glaring moments that showed me that God na OgaBoss and He truly works wonders.

This is how it all Started. In 2014,  my sister successfully registered for Jamb thru the help of a friend who was my senior colleague in school and was given a center in Ikot Ekpene,  Akwa-Ibom State for the CBT since the paper based exam centers were already filled. We had made adequate preparations so everything was set. A week to the exam day,  i woke up that morning by 9am since I didn't have lectures that day (was in my final year then),  sluggishly picked up my fone and I dunno what even triggered me to holla the guy that helped with the registration. This was via whatsapp. So we chatted for a while and laffed over somethings and again something pushed me to ask him about the exam. So he asked me " oboy when be that ur sis exam again? " I was like 1week from now at ikot ekpene.  He paused for a while and prolly went to check up something.  When he came back online,  you won't blv what he told me. He said " oboy,  e be like say them don move peeps from that center go...................  CALABAR,  CROSSIVER STATE.  Whhhhaaaaaaaaaatttt  CalaWhatttt  Owk fine I chilled.  Then I asked him when is the exam date??  And again he gave me another shocker in fact the worst this time,  he said "Today by 1pm",  Ladies and Gentlemen,  na so I for craze oo. I looked at the time,  it was 9:45am and from uyo -calabar is a 2hours drive if the big trailers don't congest the road. I hadn't taken my bath talkless of brushing.,  my sister was in Ikono (some 30-40minutes drive from uyo) she didn't even have an idea about what was going on.
So I put a call across to her immediately and she was shocked in fact my mother was shaking and my dad was speechless..  my dad insisted she should just forget it till next year but my mum persisted and hurried her to the bathroom and quickly ironed her clothes for her. Now we needed to print a new jamb slip and there was no time for me to do that so I put a call across to my best friend and colleague in school to get to the nearest cyber cafe to print it and almost immediately, the dude hit the road.  I rushed into the bathroom,  almost hit my head on the bathtub because I was so tensed and rushy. So I got to the park and told my friend to bring the slip there while I booked for the journey.  He made it on time and my sister met me at the park as well. I opened the slip and truly it was changed to Afrihub in unical. Now,  I had been to unical once before then and I so suffered to locate faculty of management sciences and I was already scared of how I would locate afrihub. It was already past 11am. In my moment of dilemma,  God presented hope,  yes I mean BIG HOPE. My classmate back in secondary school who I hadn't seen since we left school showed up at the park and guess what?  she was a law student in Unical.  As in,  I almost lifted her to the sky lol. she offered to help and that was how we left the park by 11:30am. 
I was so hungry that morning and didn't even think of food not until the bus moved and I started feeling very dizzy because the Windows in the bus were locked cos of the a.c but it didn't circulate fast enough so I was so dizzy and had nausea for over an hour. I felt tempted to stop the driver so I could throw up but that would mean wasting precious time,  so I  endured and made sure nobody noticed my predicament all through the period it lasted.
God willing,  we got to calabar safe and sound and also on time too.  We got to afrihub but again,  they said they had moved it to the library so we ran to the library and YES she joined the queue and was like the second to last person admitted into the hall.
My ex classmate had exam the next day but she painstakingly sat with me all thru the period my sis wrote the exam and even took me around the school to get my mind off the tension. The exam lasted like forever.
So finally,  the exam was over and we returned to uyo.  It wasn't an easy journey back home cos we were held by very serious traffic which lasted for hours so we arrived uyo past 12 am the next day imagine that.
The next day,  the result was out and she scored 236, she had returned to ikono before she got the result alert on her fone.  When she broke the news to me via telephone.  Ladies and Gentlemen,  ur boy for almost enter market,  book way I dey read for hand,  I troway am.  I ran from pillar to post,  jumped everywhere around the house. In fact I was crazily happy lol. I called everyone and thanked them for their effort. Apt test was a joke,  she smashed it. And now she's in her 300level in school studying pharmacy.
I'm sorry for the long write-up,  I really can't help it. I always tell everyone I know this story and since you guys are a part of  me already,  I couldn't help but to share.
God is indeed marvelous and when it's ur time to get admission,  even the evil forces will Start putting heads together to see how they can work in ur favour. I mean,  yhu can see how everything fell in place at the right and same time. I wish all the Jambites the best of God's favour. God bless you all.

There is one thing i can say about you, you are a very good brother respect for that

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by shumuel(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
omohjesu:
If shez in 300lvl nd she took jamb in 2014 Abeg shey she b DE student ni cos even d fastest uni sef we wey we write jamb for 2014 jes dey enter 2nd semester sef....biko xplain cos am confused..buh guy why u lying(in ade's voice)

God bless you, i thought i was the only one who saw it, until i saw you comment, no mind the guy na we he dey bobo, he left for a journey at 11, and still meet an exam scheduled for 1pm, mtcheeew super story grin

iamgiggssleaky:

Bro, just shut the fuk up, though your story seems motivational but why the lies now, and you are still trying to defend it, instead claim it was an error and write ''she is now in her second year, 200level'' and we would buy it and allow you take us to the barbers, mtcheeew gerara here mehn, fuk that shit angry, there is no way in the world she would be in 300L, say who be the sheyman, abeg introduce him to me, coz i know she must had resume school around September, right ? So how many months is now per semester and session again ? Coz last year september makes it one whole year(12months), abeg go and deactivate from NL this your lie is more than that of GEJ and GMB combined, chai!
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
shumuel:

God bless you, i thought i was the only one who saw it, until i saw you comment, no mind the guy na we he dey bobo, he left for a journey at 11, and still meet an exam scheduled for 1pm, mtcheeew super story grin

Bro, just shut the fuk up, though your story seems motivational but why the lies now, and you are still trying to defend it, instead claim it was an error and write ''she is now in her second year, 200level'' and we would buy it and allow you take us to the barbers, mtcheeew gerara here mehn, fuk that shit angry, there is no way in the world she would be in 300L, say who be the sheyman, abeg introduce him to me, coz i know she must had resume school around September, right ? So how many months is now per semester and session again ? Coz last year september makes it one whole year(12months), abeg go and deactivate from NL this your lie is more than that of GEJ and GMB combined, chai!

if you read the previous comments carefully, you would notice I made a correction and said she took it in 2013. anyways., it's owk

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by shumuel(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

if you read the previous comments carefully, you would notice I made a correction and said she took it in 2013. anyways., it's owk

Yeah, i saw the mentions of you trying to defend the lie, but you didn't do a good job, why am still standing on it that its a lie, but i'll take it as a fiction and will now go give you a ''Like'' on your thread.

Whatsapp before August, 2013, in Nigeria ?, no hold up on the road, in Nigeria ? General ASUU strike did not affect the school calendar, in Nigeria ? Bro i guess you dig my points wink kikiki Lol grin have a great day and Happy new month cheesy
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
shumuel:

Yeah, i saw the mentions of you trying to defend the lie, but you didn't do a good job, why am still standing on it that its a lie, but i'll take it as a fiction and will now go give you a ''Like'' on your thread.

Whatsapp before August, 2013, in Nigeria ?, no hold up on the road, in Nigeria ? General ASUU strike did not affect the school calendar, in Nigeria ? Bro i guess you dig my points wink kikiki Lol grin have a great day and Happy new month cheesy

see 1 thing you have to know is that when great things happen, they always seem like false news because everything acts up like a movie all at once. well, I'm glad to tell you that we defiled all odds, haba, don't tell me you didn't use whatsapp on a S40 phone. I used whatsapp on my Nokia C3 that year.

see I'm not forcing you to blv but just letting you know that, it wasn't just an ordinary occurrence.. it was a miracle
have a nice day too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help / Unizik Releases 2014/2015 2nd Batch Admission List / ASUU May Join NLC Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.