Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,939 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Lies: History May Not Be Kind To APC And Its Members (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies: History May Not Be Kind To APC And Its Members (Pictures) (907 Views)

Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members / HAPPENING NOW IN PORTHARCOURT, PROTEST BY IPOB MEMBERS PICTURES / Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies: History May Not Be Kind To APC And Its Members (Pictures) by YouthsPC0: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2016
I sincerely submit that when it comes to LIES the Devil is most likely a learner ...

Haba this lies a becoming "sophisticated"

Re: Lies: History May Not Be Kind To APC And Its Members (Pictures) by Destined2win: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2016
I hate lies!
Re: Lies: History May Not Be Kind To APC And Its Members (Pictures) by Dereformer(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Honestly speaking, I have never seen any government that lies so brazenly like the present administration.

Sometimes I wonder whether Buhari and his information minister are ashamed at all.

These people say one thing today and refute it the next day. Oh God, what did we do to have this punishment!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lies: History May Not Be Kind To APC And Its Members (Pictures) by theshadyexpress(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2016
the apc as a party was built on a foundation of lies,deceit and hatred. theyre just exhibiting this traits,only the gullible still fall for their pranks

4 Likes

Re: Lies: History May Not Be Kind To APC And Its Members (Pictures) by PAINGAIN: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Just as someone pointed out. This is no longer promise of change but change of promise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Write Your Will And Prepare For Your Obituary – Wike To Amaechi, APC, INEC / March 19th 2016 - Nigerian Newspapers Reviews And Headlines / APC: A Difficult Week Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.