Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's (41051 Views)

Princess Vitarah: "Masturbate" (Video) / Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) / Nairalander Sings About Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by whizcartel(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Originality007:

i tell u the beat is fucckinggg tight... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah the beat is thight... but she sampled finnaticz " Dont drop that thun thun" From start to finish. mad jam. have a listen.
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by shepherdnoble: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hope she allows me do d specimen to confirm... Dat chick is da craziest lolz
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by ryanmartini: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kolababe:
We don't know who she is but she calls herself Princess Vitarah..and she shot a video talking about Nigerian babes vagina, saying it's the tightest and cream of the crop. Lol. Is she for real? She sang;

"Nigerian p***y is the tightest, Kenya p**y is not! Nigerian p***y is the softest, it's the cream of the crop. Naija p***y make a nigga wanna pay. I got it off the shelf and he bought it right away. I'll make you fall in love, you will put nothing else above, and now we are rolling in the car that you bought me yesterday." Please watch video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7MzBv98D-s

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/tf-this-lady-sang-about-nigerian-py.html

Nsija pussy is the tightest. Your mum's own also? . Chai.
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by timpaker(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
joseph1832:
And I thought I was the only one who loves women. grin LMAO.

My remix is just with the nice beat to her song. cool

PS: you still remain the only one that love women here. tongue
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by BizBayo: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
radiokilla:
Nigerian girls come and shed more light on this singer's claim

if not that I have 86gig to burn, I wouldn't have watched the video. the beat is sick though

really, the girl is dope in her rap.
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by joseph1832(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
timpaker:

My remix is just with the nice beat to her song. cool

PS: you still remain the only one that love women here. tongue
Now is that a metaphor? grin LOL.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by ojeota(f): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
End time girl
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wacksters everywhere these days, I see an already failed musician grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by porshuch: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
*black outside pink inside. Lmao
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by SirShymexx: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

How many types in your testing pool to come up with conclusion?
How many Nigerian, Russian, Egyptian, American, Bostwana, etc?

What type of question is this, my nyggah? grin

You don't need to beat every chic on the planet do determine the frequency of tightness. It's basically like knowing off frequency that: Eastern and Southern African chics have the craziest batty out there; Jamaicans have the biggest ti.ts; Sierra Leonean and Zimbabwean chics have the most/best luscious lips. Etc. grin

Even in naij, based on frequency, you know Igbo chics have the juiciest pums. grin

I don't know about the rest of what she said - especially about the pums being fat and being the best out there. But naij pums can be tight as fvck. Supreme science, knowledge, and mathematics. grin

Know-the-ledge, mate. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Mactop01: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iranu, Abacha smh

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
There's a kid in the video...can't say more
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by bebe2(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
fabiano09:

Oh i sure do know.what it says about you. Bitssshh you a Hoe!

All married members of your family are whores.

Incuding ur mother that raised an idiot like u.
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:
Naija gurls gat d baddest pu**y eva..mine is tighter dan kenya virgins sef

crazy!
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by datigbogirl: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:

You sure? Come lemme examine you closely
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Ignatio(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
At least she's contributing to economy growth by hyping our products. #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Jacks14: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:
ok u get contact make I hail una am in d mood now
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by doskie(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:
taku llaha ya akhee. waz kuru yaomal qiyamat la rayba fihi. al yaoma la tamlikun nafsun li nafsin shayan. wal amru yaoma izin lil llah.
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by MrPaul2: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:

Pictures please or I don't believe it grin grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Rozaystunna(m): 4:51am On Mar 02, 2016
Lord!!!!!! Pls come noww!!!noww cry
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by sunkieisland(m): 5:21am On Mar 02, 2016
This lady is definitely the best candidate for lead singer in End Time Nairaland Ministry.

Oga Lasisi @lasisi69 come see end time song leader for your ministry oooo.

No offence my oga oooo
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by francizy(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2016
kestolove95:

Pics or you know the drill... lipsrsealed
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by unmask: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Love the song.....now singing *naija pvssy is the tightest*
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by SenatorJames(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by mudility(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
i swear this video got me Hot
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by IamAtribalist: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
cool Iranu abasha.
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2016
bebe2:

All married members of your family are whores.

Incuding ur mother that raised an idiot like u.

You asked a question and i answered it to the best of my understanding and suddenly you cursing my mother? I aint gonna fight you though cuz a bad day for a hoe is when she cant find someone to blow..
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Kenyan P*ssy is not...
That is because Kenyan P*ssy is being ravaged by the Masaai D*ck.
If I remember clearly East and Central Africans have the biggest D*cks on the planet. Exceptions are Ethiopia, North Sudan and Eritrea.
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by Ejytex(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
kestolove95:
Hmmm re u sure?
Re: Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's by MannyAgyeiK: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
She mention Ghanaians at the end. Na massive lie. I reserve my comment cuz this woman saf na Igbo and we know what they are good at and how tightness is an impossibility for them as part of their 'work hazard'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Progress' Prizes As Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Photos) / Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison / The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.