Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigeria Banks Run The Biggest Scam In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Banks Run The Biggest Scam In The World (468 Views)

Is This Right Or Wrong About Most Nigeria Banks? / Part 2. Entrepreneurship Is A Scam In Nigeria As Well As A Multiplier Of Poverty / Latest Scam In Town, Kids As Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Banks Run The Biggest Scam In The World by argon500: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Chai, 9ja bank dey run the biggest scam in the world banking industry. I was having 50k in my account and couldn't withdraw 40k from atm outside the country. The last time i made use of atm, they over charge me with 5k apart from the service charges. Is this the change we are all clamoring for?

(1) (Reply)

2016 Forms Are Available For Interested Pple In Video Production Training. / Show The Mothers You Love Them / Business Opportunity For Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.