Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? (1413 Views)

The Four Types Of Dog Breeders in Nigeria / Dog Breeders In Delta State Come In. / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! (2) (3) (4)

Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by speedfreak(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2016
This has been bothering alot...i know jos is like the capital of dog breeding in Nigeria buh afta reading through all pet threads here i discovered that there aren't any adverts for GSDs here in jos,since Tochukwu is a personal friend and i happen to have bought some dogs from him years ago,i called him and asked if i could get a good gsd puppy,surprisingly the "dog father" didnt have any gsd pups for sale...a couple of calls later,and still no gsd,i had to post here and ask is there any gsd breeder here in jos? Or is it just BBs,COs and Neapolitans that people breed here?
Re: Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
COs have gradually phased out GSDs in Jos, you have to look real hard
Re: Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by speedfreak(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
EddyNumerouno:
COs have gradually phased out GSDs in Jos, you have to look real hard
Haba y now...COs are great buh haba y phase out the great German Shepard, am sooo opening my own gsd exclusive kennel.
Re: Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by Mckandre(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
speedfreak:
This has been bothering alot...i know jos is like the capital of dog breeding in Nigeria buh afta reading through all pet threads here i discovered that there aren't any adverts for GSDs here in jos,since Tochukwu is a personal friend and i happen to have bought some dogs from him years ago,i called him and asked if i could get a good gsd puppy,surprisingly the "dog father" didnt have any gsd pups for sale...a couple of calls later,and still no gsd,i had to post here and ask is there any gsd breeder here in jos? Or is it just BBs,COs and Neapolitans that people breed here?
how urgent do u need a GSD?
Re: Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by bobbysaxy: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
speedfreak:
if u need a gsd pup...meet wit the rite people...I only know of 2 reputable gsd breeders in jos...his name is jersey...he has good gsd...the other is mr shola..I imported a lot of quality gsds from russia for him and in no time he has been gaining so much recognisition wen it comes to slant gsds...I will post some of the gsds I imported for him...but majority of them are adult now...if u nEed the direct imported ones....contact JADO, BOBBY SAXY and other popular dog importers on nairaland...u sure will get a good one...all the best

Re: Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by jendoakino(m): 5:13am On Mar 03, 2016
it's not only jersey or mr shola there is heenry psquare and there is bash also like two custom men in rayfield even igor Abeg dem plenty u need to ask d right people
Re: Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by speedfreak(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Mckandre:
how urgent do u need a GSD?
already Got a Gsd just need sum1 to cross with
Re: Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by speedfreak(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2016
bobbysaxy:
if u need a gsd pup...meet wit the rite people...I only know of 2 reputable gsd breeders in jos...his name is jersey...he has good gsd...the other is mr shola..I imported a lot of quality gsds from russia for him and in no time he has been gaining so much recognisition wen it comes to slant gsds...I will post some of the gsds I imported for him...but majority of them are adult now...if u nEed the direct imported ones....contact JADO, BOBBY SAXY and other popular dog importers on nairaland...u sure will get a good one...all the best
Not into slantbacks,that's the issue cos most of the Gsd owners I know are only into slantbacks
Re: Are There GSD Breeders Here In Jos? by speedfreak(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Not into slantbacks,that's the issue cos most of the Gsd owners I know are only into slantbacks ,but thanks bobby saxy saving to get a female slantback from from,shey its 150k?

4month Old Big Headed Male brindle Boerbeol For Sale / PEDs / Adult Female Boerboel For Sale