Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,810 members, 7,862,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune (20596 Views)

Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by IPOB123london: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
See dem celebrating.

We ve technically murder ohaneze bands of thieves.

They know it.

We are marching

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by VANHELLSING: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ohaneze has outlived it usefulness to the igbo nation, has become as useless as a used menstrual pad. The cap in hand old fools parading themselves as leaders are nothing but sell-outs, sabouteurs and enemies of igbo nation. They will hear from the real igbo youths when jungle mature, their heads will be handed in platter to their families.

To any igbo person who cares to know, the apex igbo cultural organization known as Ohaneze is dead and buried. What u have now is ARIWAODUANEZE and hence does not represent nor speak for the igbo nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
GOD punish ohaneze.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by IPOB123london: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Buharia has been telling the yorubas lies upon lies

So it is ok for apc technical lies to make headlines in the eyes of yoruba and u are telling us we are one people.

Ohaneze your time is up! Prepare for crash landing

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by deflover(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
kjhova:

I am Edo, I have never been Biafran and sure will never be Biafran.

If my hopes come through, no Nigerian will ever be Biafran.

This country will make it. Nigeria will attain her true potential and one day live up to the expectations of we who are her true patriots.

This country will one day be an economic power, the leading light of Africa who will not be roughshod in her relationship with the rest of the continent but will be the anchor upon which all of Africa shall rise to her proper place in the human family.

This country will one day have her citizens live together as one in great cities from Kano to Uyo, Lagos to Yola, Enugu to Ilorin and Birnin Kebbi to Eket.

One day, as citizens of Nigeria, our summation will be a collection of our strenghts and not a reduction to our weaknesses.

yeah dreams dat will never come true as long as there is Islam stealing our daughters from the south and making them child brides....

dreams dat will never come true as long as there is quota system

dreams dat will never come true as long as only the south west seaports are allowed to receive containers while my seaport is only good for oil cargo.

dreams dat will never come true as long as Niger delta is not free from the worms in the north and their colony in the south west..

you want me to go on and on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Omonigeriarere: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aufbauh:
Do you see why we say Igbo is different from ipob.
Ipob is characterized by warped mentality and foul speech.
Even on nairaland you can easily identify an IPOBian from his gullibility, intolerance, bitterness and mischief.
I see them as people not different from the Boko haram faithful except that the IPOBians hardly lack the gut to carry a suicide bombing vex instead he prefer online vexation and street protest.

You mean these miscreants, calling themselves freedom fighters?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by VANHELLSING: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
africanusvu:
Seems this arogant stupid nnamdi kanu hav asked u all to be insulting igbo elders? umu abakaliki na nzuzu.
Ofeke who are the igbo elders?
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Omonigeriarere: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
[[s]quote author=Beehshorp post=43385382]Apc zombies are already all over the place masturbating... They should bear in mind that ohanaeze lost its value and essence ever since dey decided to whine and dine with dis govt..
Nnamdi Kanu is now a household name all over the country and in Igboland but am not sure if dis Nwaorgu of a man and isiguzo or whatever they are called even av a wiki entry on their personal details.. If not for nairaland and today I won't even know dey exist[/quote][/s]
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by SHAIBULIAR: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
IceMan85:

Loving it nor liking it will not change anything. Commenting ill about it will only encourage people that are fighting for secession. They believe that they are not wanted and you guys are giving them reason to pursue their cause. This people are willing to die for what they believe. And even if you killed them all, the little that remain will keep fighting for this cause. This is an ideology and it can never be intimidated
story for sango obatala ogun esu and amadioha
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by VANHELLSING: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ijaya123:

Ohanenze has never really have any value and essence.

Kanu is a bastard for calling his fatherland a zoo. He is an outcast. He is better off in jail.
Whether u admit/ like it or not, your danmed and accursed country is a GIGANTIC ZOO ............now u can kill urself

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by VANHELLSING: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
kjhova:

I am Edo, I have never been Biafran and sure will never be Biafran.

If my hopes come through, no Nigerian will ever be Biafran.

This country will make it. Nigeria will attain her true potential and one day live up to the expectations of we who are her true patriots.

This country will one day be an economic power, the leading light of Africa who will not be roughshod in her relationship with the rest of the continent but will be the anchor upon which all of Africa shall rise to her proper place in the human family.

This country will one day have her citizens live together as one in great cities from Kano to Uyo, Lagos to Yola, Enugu to Ilorin and Birnin Kebbi to Eket.

One day, as citizens of Nigeria, our summation will be a collection of our strenghts and not a reduction to our weaknesses.
^^^Delusion grandeur.....smh
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by PentiumPro(f): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chiwude:
No my dear they aren't. The gullible ones are the vocal minority who allow emotions becloud their judgements. They see Kanu as infallible, believe in his prejudice and swallow everything he says as the truth. But the rational youths see Kanu as fallible, they see him as part of the struggle and not the whole of the struggle. These rational youths are the silent majority, who believe in the principles of a sovereign Biafra of freedom, equality and mutual understanding. They do not hate their neighbors, neither do they wish harm on other ethnic groups.
The principles of the silent majority is the ideals laden in the psyche of a post civil war Igbo people. Anywhere you find the Igboman he carries this ideals with him. He desires peace, justice and progress, and is germane to injustice and violence. He values progress, wealth and sees every part of the country as his vast home. No wonder you see him investing in every part of the country, even as far as the most volitile part.
But because the Nigeria of his dreams have failed he sees the restoration of the republic of Biafra as the only hope for his Ilk. The country he can be proud to call his own, a country that values human life, hardwork and prosperity. And not the pretentious one of strife, hate and where he wakes up one morning only to lose all that he has worked for.
The Igbo people are the only true Nigerians by acts and deeds, but still have to beg to get their fair share of what is due to them because of the scars of the civil war that ended almost 46 years ago. If this is not injustice what else do we call it. So, we feel that the injustice will end only when Biafra is actualized.

This Injustice to Igbo people that you claimed, where was it kept in the last 6 years?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by shepherdnoble: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ohaneze ndi ochi... #ntooo
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Ijaya123: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
VANHELLSING:

Whether u admit/ like it or not, your danmed and accursed country is a GIGANTIC ZOO ............now u can kill urself

How many of you are in the zoo? You can help to do the killing.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Malawian(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
ohanaeze id a federal government agency.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
PentiumPro:

This Injustice to Igbo people that you claimed, where was it kept in the last 6 years?
If you've been following activities in Nigeria since the end of the civil war, you'll need no one to tell you that much injustice have been metted out to the Igbo people. You would be doing yourself much good if you stay clear of the APC/PDP politics to understand what has been happening in this country. Take off your ethnic war gown and think like one who intends proffering a solution to the problems talked about.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by tanteta(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
We Nigerians should prepare to embraze the inevitable.........these people are surely but slowly leaving this country.......they are getting more and more agitated. We can not hold onto them for much longer.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by COCKCROW: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Let get things right.... Ohaneze in whatever level is not representing any Ibo man, other than their pockets. When Ibos were deported from Lagos Nigeria, when Ibos youths were massacred in Onitsha and Aba etc what were their comment and reactions. For all to know Ohanaeze members are beggars with red caps. The only organsiation representing Ibo is just but IPOB, IPOB IPOB IPOB.......IPOBBBBBBBB
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by tatucci: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
“some white men.."
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
COCKCROW:
Let get things right.... Ohaneze in whatever level is not representing any Ibo man, other than their pockets. When Ibos were deported from Lagos Nigeria, when Ibos youths were massacred in Onitsha and Aba etc what were their comment and reactions. For all to know Ohanaeze members are beggars with red caps. The only organsiation representing Ibo is just but IPOB, IPOB IPOB IPOB.......IPOBBBBBBBB
IPOB is not the mouthpiece of Ndigbo. Ohaneze too, represents only a fraction of the Igbos. Ohaneze even though corrupt fights for the political and economic relevance of Ndigbo within the contraption called Nigeria. IPOB is Kanu's idea to fight for the freedom of Biafra, the same way MASSOB is Uwazuruike's idea to agitate for the freedom of Biafra. The true representative of the people is yet to be established. When it is established, you'll need no one to tell you it is for real.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by IPOB123london: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
ohaneze crooks and thieves

await more press release from us

shameless old thieves

they know what the time is!

fire burn dem all

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by ENGROZONEO3: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Who are these animals called OHANEZE NDI IGBO? The are ohaneze ndi hausa. Foolish people.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Tripleclick(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Most of ohanaezes are traders,
and half of their wealth is outside east, when ever ambode demolish market, you see them do press release, We youths is taking up our destiny, y ,...... Ohanaeze of animals
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by PentiumPro(f): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chiwude:
If you've been following activities in Nigeria since the end of the civil war, you'll need no one to tell you that much injustice have been metted out to the Igbo people. You would be doing yourself much good if you stay clear of the APC/PDP politics to understand what has been happening in this country. Take off your ethnic war gown and think like one who intends proffering a solution to the problems talked about.

I'm not going the sentimental route with you. I just want you to highlight the major injustice.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Rijes: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
PentiumPro:
IPOB are illiterates and bloody liars.

fooool
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by zendy: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

You mean these miscreants, calling themselves freedom fighters?

Stop parading this picture as IPOB members, this could be anywhere in Africa, could even be Jamaica. There is nothing in this picture that proves it was taken in Nigeria
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Marcelini(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aufbauh:
Do you see why we say Igbo is different from ipob.
Ipob is characterized by warped mentality and foul speech.
Even on nairaland you can easily identify an IPOBian from his gullibility, intolerance, bitterness and mischief.
I see them as people not different from the Boko haram faithful except that the IPOBians hardly lack the gut to carry a suicide bombing vex instead he prefer online vexation and street protest.

One thing is sure, most people that hate IPOB, are equally Igbo haters.

So, save yourselves the bullcrap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Sctests: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
So yorubas and hausas now celebrate Ohaneze? They are no longer red cap AGIPS and ultimatum givers. LWKMD. That country is rotten. It should have no credible reason to exist.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Sctests: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chiwude:
IPOB is not the mouthpiece of Ndigbo. Ohaneze too, represents only a fraction of the Igbos. Ohaneze even though corrupt fights for the political and economic relevance of Ndigbo within the contraption called Nigeria. IPOB is Kanu's idea to fight for the freedom of Biafra, the same way MASSOB is Uwazuruike's idea to agitate for the freedom of Biafra. The true representative of the people is yet to be established. When it is established, you'll need no one to tell you it is for real.

I am reading your bullcrap and i'm getting appalled. I don't know what you stand to gain with Ohaneze. Maybe a member of your family is a member of Ohaneze. The truth remains that IPOB is 100 times for respected while ohaneze keep running to any government in power to seek relevance even it means throwing Igbos under the bus to collect stipends.

I am not hungry and i am not gullible, i don't even live in that Godforsaken zoo and fulani-ruled jungle and IPOB represents me and my family. Isiguzoro and other theives cannot go to jail for my sake but IPOB have shown they can die to give my grandchildren a better future outside that hell-hole called nigeria.
No if you were in my shoes who would any sane human choose?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by Sctests: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
deflover:

yeah dreams dat will never come true as long as there is Islam stealing our daughters from the south and making them child brides....

dreams dat will never come true as long as there is quota system

dreams dat will never come true as long as only the south west seaports are allowed to receive containers while my seaport is only good for oil cargo.

dreams dat will never come true as long as Niger delta is not free from the worms in the north and their colony in the south west..

you want me to go on and on

May God bless you and may lugard be tortured in hell forever.
Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by MyMentor: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na wao!
I thought the 1st reponse earlier denied having any meeting with d Americans at d same hotel?
On d issue...who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune by winniz: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
As far as Igbos are concerned Ohanaeze are very useless and inconsequential and those group of clowns are never taken serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Achebe Center Moves To Block Buhari’s $29.9bn Loan Bid •writes World Bank / From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Dave Umahi Walks Out On Journalists At Scheduled Media Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.