Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction (1702 Views)

Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by MrNigeriaPMB: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2016
sound funny
do u agree with him?

1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Jesus christ am finally first to comment ooooo.tis calls for a celebration.it really fills cool sha.see as I dey smile like say cintia don gree for me back. anyway back to the matter. festus keyamu since he joined APC has been an idiot so am not surprised by his tweet,maybe he didt see d pics of ese,even my baby sis that is 13 has more boobs than ese.ese can't be 17 she should be returned back home asap.its only in a country like dis that shit happens and nutin is done about it.d idiot aboki boy fit don use burantashi scatter that small girl V now.pls let ese be returned home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by sdindan: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
This Man is a beast.

so if that girl is ur daughter you will allow her to marry even at 17.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
APC lapdogs trying to water down an obvious case of abduction and statutory rape!! Ese is however 14(13 when she was abducted)!! The so-called Yinusa is a criminal and right now we are supposed to be talking about his prosecution and not this nonsense!!

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Gani Fawehinmi will weep in his grave at the level of depravity that this man has really sunk into!! Shame on you Festus Keyamo!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by hesiod: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
What do you expect from Apc prosecutor in chief?
keyamo should be busy searching for Tompolo in the creeks, confiscating and auctioning off every of tompolo properties.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by betterABIAstate: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
So he's this foolish, no wonder he can't win any EFCC case.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Amberon: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Foolish clown

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by MrNigeriaPMB: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2016
oboy i don cus troble
i was thinkin d ansa wil jus b
YES or NO!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by hucienda: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2016
It's official.

Festus Keyamo is a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Tunami(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2016
apc lawyer welldone.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by jemir000: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
The man must chop naa...Stupid man
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Sealeddeal(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Festus Keyamo,I agree totally to your stand. Emotional Nigerians will say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by omowolewa: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
The law!!! At least you too must speak.

If the hurricane kills the poor man's child, we collectively agree it a way the deity chose to cleanse the society; but when its the rich parent's child, we say its a bad omen.
This kind talk is like say a rape victim deserve the act because of his/her dressing style.

Oga Kayamo, let hear from Barrister Wole Olaonipekun first.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by obailala(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
adajiboyy:
Jesus christ am finally first to comment ooooo.tis calls for a celebration.it really fills cool sha.see as I dey smile like say cintia don gree for me back. anyway back to the matter. festus keyamu since he joined APC has been an idiot so am not surprised by his tweet,maybe he didt see d pics of ese,even my baby sis that is 13 has more boobs than ese.ese can't be 17 she should be returned back home asap.its only in a country like dis that shit happens and nutin is done about it.d idiot aboki boy fit don use burantashi scatter that small girl V now.pls let ese be returned home.
Befor you call him an idiot, look at yourself. Did you not see where he wrote 'IF' she is really 17?

ANd by the way, he did not say she shouldn't be returned home, he only implied that 'IF' she is truly 17 and the boy 18, then it would be a difficult case to force her to come home or stay at home. But obviously, you and most of the posters so far on this thread have jumped in and strangely viewed the issue purely from the apc vs pdp perspective, hence your discernment has become rocket science.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by blazer234: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
sdindan:
This Man is a beast.

so if that girl is ur daughter you will allow her to marry even at 17.

Is the girl even 17?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Lusola15: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
FK u have no shame
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
obailala:
Befor you call him an idiot, look at yourself. Did you not see where he wrote 'IF' she is really 17?

ANd by the way, he did not say she shouldn't be returned home, he only implied that 'IF' she is truly 17 and the boy 18, then it would be a difficult case to force her to come home or stay at home. But obviously, you and most of the posters so far on this thread have jumped in and strangely viewed the issue purely from the apc vs pdp perspective, hence your discernment has become rocket science.
can u sincerely allow ur 17 year old daughter or baby sister to get married at 17 to a 18 year old.wound u spank her senses back into her.this is pure infatuation playing out in this girls head.I wonder y we nigerians always try to defend d indefendable.but am sure you are the only one that reason this way.cheers have a lovely day.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
adajiboyy:
can u sincerely allow ur 17 year old daughter or baby sister to get married at 17 to a 18 year old.wound u spank her senses back into her.this is pure infatuation playing out in this girls head.I wonder y we nigerians always try to defend d indefendable.but am sure you are the only one that reason this way.cheers have a lovely day.
I am not defending anything, Keyamo is also not defending a 17 year old girl eloping with an 18 year old lover. Purge your mind of the impulse to quickly be judgemental, and you will understand the pun intended in what Keyamo has just said especially as he likens it to a case of romeo and juliet. He also went further to say it is left for parents to spank their kids properly when raising them else even the police wouldn't be able to talk or force sense into her in cases like this (assuming it's really a case of a 17 year old eloping with an 18 year old lover).

Once again, purge yourself of the urge to be judgemental and you will get his message. Thanks
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
obailala:
I am not defending anything, Keyamo is also not defending a 17 year old girl eloping with an 18 year old lover. Purge your mind of the impulse to quickly be judgemental, and you will understand the pun intended in what Keyamo has just said especially as he likens it to a case of romeo and juliet. He also went further to say it is left for parents to spank their kids properly when raising them else even the police wouldn't be able to talk or force sense into her in cases like this (assuming it's really a case of a 17 year old eloping with an 18 year old lover).

Once again, purge yourself of the urge to be judgemental and you will get his message. Thanks
ok.cheers
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by hinwazaka: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
This man is so shameless. All because of the free breakfast he takes at Bourdillion road he has sold his integrity for a loaf of bread and a spread of jam. And he calls himself a civil rights activist. The Father of Esse was interviewed by the crew of political platform today on Raypower 100.5fm. He categorically stated that Esse is a 13yr old girl with early signs of puberty. She is in no way ready for marriage or was she thinking of boys or eloping with a boy. She is even a member of a scriptural union in her school. She was abducted from her mom's canteen when her mom went to the market to purchase stock. This same fool called keyadog when the chibok girls were allegedly taken quickly rushed to accuse the then administration of incompetence and flagrant disrespectful attitude. But now the shoe is on the other foot, he wants to sweep the matter under the rug. God will punish him and his family and may an uncircumcised dog from the north defile all the females in his family. Basterd

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To 14 Year Old Ese Oruru Alleged Abduction by dechriscool(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't understand what wrong with our current crop of lawyers.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Former Minister Of Communications, Tanko Ayuba / Below Is The List Of Nigerians Names Wit Date On Death Row In China. / Real People That Stole Nigeria Dry - London Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.