Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) (49245 Views)

Youths Surround House Of Lady Who Kidnapped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Imo & Sold Her / Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Kgdavid(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...how sure are you that "she ran away from home"? To make matter worse, she was converted and married?! Who gave her out for marriage? Make una use una head o!! All you Almajiris think alike

Look:

1. It is unlikely that a 20 year old man could physically compel a 14 year old girl to leave home and travel all the way from Bayelsa to Kano, acting alone. So far, no other actors have been named in this story so we have enough reason to believe that the young girl acted on her own accord.

2. The girl released a statement from the comfort of a police station without giving any indication whatsoever, that she was compelled to leave home.

3. If she was abducted forcibly, the police have conducted their investigation and are well placed to take the appropriate action.

Now, kindly refrain from mentioning me again.
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kgdavid:

Look:

1. It is unlikely that a 20 year old man could physically compel a 14 year old girl to leave home and travel all the way from Bayelsa to Kano, acting alone. So far, no other actors have been named in this story so we have enough reason to believe that the young girl acted on her own accord.

2. The girl released a statement from the comfort of a police station without giving any indication whatsoever, that she was compelled to leave home.

3. If she was abducted forcibly, the police have conducted their investigation and are well placed to take the appropriate action.

Now, kindly refrain from mentioning me again.

Oh really. ..i guess this is a vague attempt to shield an atrocity

Can I please have links to the self convincing statement the little girl released from the "comfort of a police station" .
I hope you're not referring to that hula boo of a voice recording obviously done by a Hausa girl with a strong accent..i will continue to mention you since you seem to be in the know, I'm guessing you took Ese 's statement yourself. Policeman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by eph12(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kgdavid:

You are missing the point. The fact is simply this: all over Nigeria today, girls of her age are in relationships with guys of the boys age and people are well aware. This practice may indeed be wrong but what i am drawing your attention to is that fact that if you are to be honest with yourself, a large part of your umbrage stems simply from the fact that the boy is a nothern muslim. This in fact, an age old sectarian battle being fought by proxy, in the lives of these two misguided young ones. Look at the bolded comment you made?

The girl was not abducted. She ran away from home with a boy who who ought to have known better. Stupid? yes but otherwise, nothing we have not see or heard of before.
of course his actions are excusable. it's his belief or culture.
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by ojimbo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kgdavid:

You are missing the point. The fact is simply this: all over Nigeria today, girls of her age are in relationships with guys of the boys age and people are well aware. This practice may indeed be wrong but what i am drawing your attention to is that fact that if you are to be honest with yourself, a large part of your umbrage stems simply from the fact that the boy is a nothern muslim. This in fact, an age old sectarian battle being fought by proxy, in the lives of these two misguided young ones. Look at the bolded comment you made?

The girl was not abducted. She ran away from home with a boy who who ought to have known better. Stupid? yes but otherwise, nothing we have not see or heard of before.
let me ask you. so if you are in the position to help a displaced gril (under aged). so the only help you can render to her is to take her for marriage? without even making any report to the police?
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Kgdavid(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
ojimbo:
let me ask you. so if you are in the position to help a displaced gril (under aged). so the only help you can render to her is to take her for marriage? without even making any report to the police?

You've gone off on a tangent here bro. My point solely remains that Ese was not abducted and this issue is being blown out of proportion by ethnic bias and deep-rooted antipathy.
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Integrityfarms:
This guy demands to be charged for kidnapping and forceful sexual molestation of an underaged.

But why do northerners always pride in evil and sexual escapades? If it we're to be one by a Southerner I Know hell would have been let loose! Indeed all Nigerians are not equal
Only in south u wil hear sum1 pregnate his own mother and father inpregnatin his own daughter. mtwwwwch
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Integrityfarms(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Danmaiduguri:
Only in south u wil hear sum1 pregnate his own mother and father inpregnatin his own daughter. mtwwwwch

E pain am o
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Habeebpain(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
Na 2mp camera them take snap them? shocked grin

I wonder o. Is it so hard to take pictures these days?

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Topestbilly:
He's not a kidnapper ...

D gal follow love ni.

Stop your child from watching TELLEMUNDO embarassed
Thats it. Thats d problem especially gals. They are so unbelieveably mental DUMB and unmeasureably STUPID. they wuld neva listen, like say na real life scenarios dos telemunshit dey act,even crying wen watching it.. I hav cum to accept they are TRULY inferior mentally and psychologically. Nonesense angry

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by RuJay: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dey r here to fool us again mmh Naija my country, so d boy (cos he is a boy according to d age provided) dnt hve a current pic or cannt b snap xpct dis lie lie pic abi. Sum Northners nd sum of dese muslims marrying dese gals by force, is it by force, is it fair,wuld u allow d christians to do dis to ur gals? dis tin has been happening 4 a vry long tym dis is jst d 1 we knw mmmh na God go judge una o na trouble una dey luk 4 ooo mmh

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by ojimbo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kgdavid:

You've gone off on a tangent here bro. My point solely remains that Ese was not abducted and this issue is being blown out of proportion by ethnic bias and deep-rooted antipathy.
then go to courtand defend it and proove yourself right. i beleive court knows how to explain our constitution better
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Topestbilly:
He's not a kidnapper ...

D gal follow love ni.

grin grin
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:
nope...am inlove wit u
I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO. HOW DO WE GET STARTED
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by princefaculty(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Foolish slowpoke
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Zalam5: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
DONSMITH123:
smiley
Telemundo embarassed
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Alltek(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Na only Itel fit snap this kind pic oh... ;DNa only Itel fit snap this kind pic oh...
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
What I know I that there is more to this "story"
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Onoruoiza83(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
dammytosh:
What kind of parents ?

How did a 14 year old girl get to this stage.
ask a real Bayelsa man there own na follow burn. if you have been in that state u will knw what am saying.
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Jacks14: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
bluaero:
Lol...they made the childhood photo of the so called "20 year old boy" clearer than the current photo. North and propaganda be like bread and butter.

Bloody paedophiles! angry
Na so dem take abduct chibok girls. Till tomorrow only God know where dem dey. Imagine how they quickly changed her name to Aisha.

This story to me is a classical example of christian girls abduction.
The Emirate is aware of the Chibok girls abduction! Quote me anywhere!!!
Bloody terrorists angry
eeeehhhyaaa epain this keypads warrior. ....talk is cheap go n get job
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Jacks14: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:
I am hearing a new angle to the story that the girl is 17, and the guy is 18, and she was never abducted, but willingly left with the guy. Which story should we believe now. I just find it hard to believe that a Hausa man would be bold enough to steal a girl from the south, and then transport her all the way to the north, without her fighting him if she really wasn't in on it.
u said it all...one bottle of alamo 4 una

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by bluaero(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Jacks14:
eeeehhhyaaa epain this keypads warrior. ....talk is cheap go n get job

Terrorist undecided
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by bobchigar(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kgdavid:
How can a 20 year old abduct a 14 year old and carry her all the way to Kano forcefully? Or is there another definition of abduct that i'm not aware of? Media using words irresponsibly to stoke ethnic tensions and educated people on this site are falling for it.

SMH.
You are right. I also notice it
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Arabs999: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:
Love! Love!! Love!!! Don't joke wit it
...OP..it seems the small girl has a sweet totoristic Totoooh hence the abduction...
Re: Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) by Lezywizzy(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
He's not a kidnapper ...

D gal follow love ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex / SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.