Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. (4847 Views)

Fani-Kayode Calls Buhari “An Uncircumcised Philistine” / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by nenergy(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Social media is very powerful and rewards clever and insolent comments with instant fame.

Tolu Ogunlesi recently went viral for calling a former president an ineffectual Buffon.

On Nairaland @Pavarottii AKA @david_dambo (on twitter)Who resides in PH Called a @MBuhari a BASTARD due to traffic congestion on Garki to Gwagwalada road. Agbero and overload right? grin

www.nairaland.com/2964065/stranded-buhari-kept-us-here

He has also gone viral.

See tweets.

1 Share

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by drss(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2016
wat dem fashola n APC condem GEJ for doing is wat their saviour buari dullard is doing. hypocrites.

13 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by finestiyke(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Wow!
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by nenergy(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
drss:
wat dem fashola n APC condem GEJ for doing is wat their saviour buari dullard is doing. hypocrites.
They were brave enough to do it on twitter, not a faceless forum like Nairaland.

Omojuwa for example no dey hide face. If you wanna insult, be bold. Do it on twitter or Facebook... Simple!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Mikehell(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Na now u jez dey know? #they dont care about us,they only want to get in touch with the buckz
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by kestolove95(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Buhari is a mature bastard

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by nenergy(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:
Baby girl, its your freedom, but go do it on twitter or Facebook. Let your family know you're insulting your grandfathers age mate.

9 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Immatex(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2016
By virtue of the right to free speech and thought as enshrined in our Constitution, the President must expect insults from whoever is disposed to insult him.

While I won't insult him as my Christian conviction is against such, this administration is entitled to receive the same treatment acceptably given to the previous.

As an advice, King Solomon wisely said: do not pay attention to everything said about or else you will hear your servant calling down evil on you.

He further advised subject not to curse the king even in their inner chambers as the birds will carry such insults to the king with obvious consequences.

My opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by omowolewa: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't know the global best practice but the president only used and blocked the other lane not all lanes.

If she is still a grown up child in the era of Abacha or Obasanjo, she will know what it used to be. Maybe the man should start using helicopter instead of convoy.

1 Like

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
the words 'viral' and 'trending' have been greatly abused.

1 Like

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ckmayoca: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
nenergy:

They were brave enough to do it on twitter, not a faceless forum like Nairaland.

Omojuwa for example no dey hide face. If you wanna insult, be bold. Do it on twitter or Facebook... Simple!

Guy are u here to defend PMB? If his disciples insults ex president then he shld expect same from GEJ fans.
So na tit for tat.
You have to do it in faceless forum because this administration has taken freedom of speech away but shield anyone who insults past govts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by nenergy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
ckmayoca:

You have to do it in faceless forum because this administration has taken freedom of speech away but shield anyone who insults past govts.

Really? Last I checked, there's no law against saying "your mind".

Criticize, don't insult. Can the guy in question tell his father he called Buhari a bastard?

If you wanna be insolent, put your face on it!
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ckmayoca: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
nenergy:

Really? Last I checked, there's no law against saying "your mind".

Criticize, don't insult. Can the guy in question tell his father he called Buhari a bastard?

If you wanna be insolent, but for face on it!

Bros it's bad tho.. but our system is already like that. The guy that called GEJ buffon was hailed and ppl laughed at it so let the game continue until the govt do something to stop it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Mylove55(f): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
nenergy:
Social media is very powerful and rewards clever and insolent comments with instant fame.

Tolu Ogunlesi recently went viral for calling a former president and ineffectual Buffon.

On Nairaland @Pavarrotti AKA @david_dambo (on twitter)Who resides in PH Calls a @MBuhari a BASTARD due to traffic congestion on Garki to Gwagwalada road. Agbero and overload right? grin

www.nairaland.com/2964065/stranded-buhari-kept-us-here

He has also gone viral.

See tweets.
is very easy to go viral,
Just go to sunrise daily on channels tv and insult ur presido or allah, and see how viral u wil go,
Meanwhile mama piss block road during election period dancing "shoki" and people were stranded for 10hrs,
PMB is on his official duty, and pmb was also stranded like others, he did not block d road by hosting parties and dancing

2 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by hesiod: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
nenergy:

Gej was such a gentleman!

2 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Mylove55(f): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
ckmayoca:

Bros it's bad tho.. but our system is already like that. The guy that called GEJ buffon was hailed and ppl laughed at it so let the game continue until the govt do something to stop it.
gej was not on his official duty, he with mama piss were doing rally,campaigning and dancing on d road, but PMB is not doing campaign, he is only going to his office, so tell me d justification for d insult,
U waillers don't know how to wail, for d masses to support u waillers,
When apc was in d opposition, their wailing align with d wailing of d masses, which give apc upperhand to remove pdp,
If u opposition may wail or insult, be wise

2 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Enahi(f): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=Mylove55 post=43384091]gej was not on his official duty, he with mama piss were doing rally,campaigning and dancing on d road, but PMB is not doing campaign, he is only going to his office, so tell me d justification for d insult,
When apc was in d opposition, their wailing align with d wailing of d masses, which give apc upperhand to remove pdp,
If u opposition may wail or insult, be

Shame that peoples like you still exist, you are probably one of those beggers who stand at Buhari's gate every morning to beg for food.

Official duty my ass, does Buhari know what Official duty means? A President that has been traveling allover the world definitely doesn't have work ethics and doesn't know what Official duty means.

Useless supporter of a useless party.

2 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ajaylee1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
U guys are just here running your mouths, only God knows what the guy that wrote that statement,s heart is beating now. I guess 215 times in a minute. I just pray it shouldn't have part 2. If u know what I mean.
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by ckmayoca: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mylove55:
gej was not on his official duty, he with mama piss were doing rally,campaigning and dancing on d road, but PMB is not doing campaign, he is only going to his office, so tell me d justification for d insult,
If u opposition may wail or insult, be wise

Define wailer. I campaigned against GEJ even tho am frm abia state. So live story. If ur child insults ur enemy, u shldnt get pissed if ur enemy's son insults u in another form. That's my point. Insult na insult even if na offical of not official.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Oluwaskilashi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
I just emailed the OP. He has been banned.

''A moderator banned nenergy for posting a nairalander's picture. violaton of rule 10. Ban expires at March 06, 2016 at 02;28;37 PM''

1 Like

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by babayega(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Woah! What was he thinking using his real pix as profile pix on Nairaland? sad I've seen the tweets. Mhen, the Guy's BP will be high by now. Even Ben Bruce and Senator Akpabio were tweeted at. Search for #CultureOfDisrespect on twitter.
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by lionshare: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
kestolove95:

Seriously, I dont see any reason why anyone should whine about this....as of this time last year it was no biggie....

2 Likes

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by UnclePati: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
WHY OVER FLOGGING THIS ISSUE...
People like el-rufi insulted president jonathan . Y didnt Nairaland and other news blog flog it.

Many ve gone to check out the boys profile on Facebook and Twitter to flag him so that the so called BASTARD will send security dogs after the boy.

But what does the word BASTARD mean....

?......term used in addressing stupid or irritating or ridiculous people.
?.....illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
?.....something or someone irregular or of dubious origin
?.....fraudulent, having a misleading appreance.

So why the alarm...
Is BUHARI not trully a bastard?......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by Litmus: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
If he is young enough he should be respectful to his elders or he shames his parents. We shouldn't let politics chip away at our culture, don't encourage it. There are better ways of criticizing leadership.

1 Like

Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by magicalx(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ok oh it was done to Gej and will be done to Bubu! Simple
Re: Viral: Young Nigerian Calls Buhari A BASTARD Because Of Traffic Congestion. by babayega(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
UnclePati:
WHY OVER FLOGGING THIS ISSUE...
People like el-rufi insulted president jonathan . Y didnt Nairaland and other news blog flog it.

Many ve gone to check out the boys profile on Facebook and Twitter to flag him so that the so called BASTARD will send security dogs after the boy.

But what does the word BASTARD mean....

?......term used in addressing stupid or irritating or ridiculous people.
?.....illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
?.....something or someone irregular or of dubious origin
?.....fraudulent, having a misleading appreance.

So why the alarm...
Is BUHARI not trully a bastard?......

Wrong!

bastard /ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbast-/
noun
1. a person born of parents not married to each other.
2. an unpleasant or despicable person.
adjective
1. born of parents not married to each other; illegitimate.
2. (of a thing) no longer in its pure or original form; debased.

Does this qualify buhari?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Plot To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Thickens / Do Not Be Deceived By Buhari Or Anyone, The South East Has Access To The Sea / Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.