Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Journal Articles For Bsc, Msc, And Phd Research Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Journal Articles For Bsc, Msc, And Phd Research Students (380 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / British Research/ Students &graduate Internship Program. / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journal Articles For Bsc, Msc, And Phd Research Students by ibnhasan: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Hi All,

I am starting this thread for students and research people to share resources such as journal papers which maybe difficult to get without exorbitant subscription fees. Having studied in Nigeria myself, I understand that getting access to journal publications for researchers can be a difficult task since most Nigerian Universities do not have active subscription to journal publishers.

If you are student in Nigeria doing your final year project, MSc, or PhD and are unable to access these journal articles which are blocked by a Paywall, feel free to post the link to the article here and it will be delivered to you through email. Also if you have access to a journal paper which is being requested, please do not hesitate to share.

Have a nice day people.

One love.

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Articles/poetry To ENTRIES Worldwide & Get Paid To Support Urself / Private Tutor In Benin City. / Learn Persian With Android Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.