Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Mission Of Looku Looku Ds Month For My Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mission Of Looku Looku Ds Month For My Enemies (389 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri) / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mission Of Looku Looku Ds Month For My Enemies by collinswhite: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
MARCH........My month of Marching Forward... This month God shall send my enemies on a Mission of LOOKU LOOKU..They shall continue wondering on how i passed stage one and dy wl discover am in stage 3 already..... This Month my enemies shall score OWN GOALS..all they plan against me..shall all backfire.... In this Month..as the East s far from the West... So shall i be far from Poverty... So shall i be far from Sickness.... So shall i be far frm shame.... So shall i be far from stagnation.. This month am Marching forward into my Greatness... In this Month..every marking time situation i encountered from jan till feb 29...from today...there shall be a FORWARD MATCH....... As the fifty prophets went to see how and where Elijah wl fall and they found nothing.....So shall my enemies look to see me fall..Bt they shall be lost in LOOKU LOOKU... Anybody that tries to engage in any dangerous mission for me or any of my family member..shall not reach hs mission neither shall the person cum back.... ..my body shall always be "doing me SELENSE.." because of God's great favour all around my life... I shall always have d course to say OSINACHI" I shall be a blessing to many dt wl come my way... In this month...Am marching into my GREATNESS FOREVER...IN JESUS NAME..AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN......Happy New month friends...So shall it be unto everyone dt believes also ds month..HAPPY NEW MONTH..

(1) (Reply)

Oruminla And His True Followers Will Make Heaven / Lekki Building Collapse (2016) VS Synagogue Building Collapse (2014) / Chronicles Of A Prayer Warrior/born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.