Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) (40739 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by NaijaFutbol: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
MadCow1:
I am happy for this little girl and wish her the best, but I honestly dont find her funny. undecided

Her jokes are not for cows; even if they were, mad ones will not still catch it

4 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by MadCow1: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
AdaNri1:
it's ok. Not everyone has a good sense of humour.

You really want to say that about me? grin

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by osesology(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
*walks majestically into thread* Na d fine faces be dat? ok *walks out of thread honourably*
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by MadCow1: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

she is not a cow

And your point is?
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by MadCow1: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
knightsTempler:

Really?

Then you must be a sadist, seek help.

Seek help for what?

I see the girls videos on my facebook ever so often, but I dont find her skits funny.

I saw her stand-up and also didnt find it funny.

I know she is a kid and would get better with age, but right now, she is very mechanical in her delivery.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Swissheart(f): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thank God I am going home.. . Funny girl
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Opistorincos(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
nice one for d gal
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Its a free world @ uncle markangel
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by joseph1832(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Front page these days keeps me off this forum....
Now when was the last time I told you I wanted to kiss you? LOL.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by leelong(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
kennygee:
We will all live long to see the effect of this Bleaching on this women.
As in ee, dat of Oge surprises me most.... I neva believed she joined d band wagon..
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by gudnex22(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
hensben:
Nigerian ladies are over hyped when it comes to beauty. Those that have seen other African ladies like Zimbabwe, Uganda, SA know what I am talking about.
Nigerian ladies are definition of falseness[.
when Last did you go for medical check up?
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by omostar: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
kennygee:
We will all live long to see the effect of this Bleaching on this women.

AAmeen o grin
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Idydarling(f): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
d guy behind oge in the first pix undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by PASCALSILVA(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
...ok
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by eddymandy94(f): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ndlistic:
The actress shared this with a caption: Meet Emmanuella...she cracked me open;seeing her in person @funnyboneofficial, This is not my real face ooooooo..#suchatalent#sweetsoul#funnylittledoll#keepitupsweetgirl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZ0NI0I8qV/

na only emmanuella I see o...oge and co dat is not ya real face....how many creams dem dey rub for body abeg....whitening ti take over...
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by adellam16(f): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
What is oge wearing! N wat is Rukky wearing too( face so white like a corpse).
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
These girls are everywhere. No more lame movies to act ni?
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
This girl is so funny , u need to watch her skit in uncle Jonah and the fish grin
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by henrydadon(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
MadCow1:
I am happy for this little girl and wish her the best, but I honestly dont find her funny. undecided

i think say nah only me..very stale dry jokes angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by nasonaso: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Only a madcow won't find this girl funny.

ABEG NA JOKE I DE grin
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by MadCow1: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
nasonaso:

Only a madcow won't find this girl funny.

ABEG NA JOKE I DE grin

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Bamz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Uncle it's a free world oh smiley
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by kesinoivote(f): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
DIS IS UR YR O. SHINE DY GOOO
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Donfaray(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
MadCow1:

You are seriously facing hardship lol
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Destiny24: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emmanuella, compare her with senior comedian she's funny.
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Forwetinnah: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
hensben:
Nigerian ladies are over hyped when it comes to beauty. Those that have seen other African ladies like Zimbabwe, Uganda, SA know what I am talking about.
Nigerian ladies are definition of falseness.

shocked
Mbok match break for the Zim and SA things...Zim especially? Like wtf?? You no even talk Namibia or Zambia? Zimbabwe chics for that mara?? Abeg o
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Damseldammie(f): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
talented Emmanuella may divine wisdom continually be your portion
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by nasonaso: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Still trying to comprehend the message. Never knew this madcow disease is xtremly terrible. Try and get treatment or if you need help try and get one. But in my opinion, you can't be helped. YOUR CASE IS UNREDEEMABLE
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
MadCow1:

You really want to say that about me? grin

yes cheesy why else would you look at that little girl with shaved hair and lost teeth and not find her look funny talk less of that her heavily accented English tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by MadCow1: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
nasonaso:

Still trying to comprehend the message. Never knew this madcow disease is xtremly terrible. Try and get treatment or if you need help try and get one. But in my opinion, you can't be helped. YOUR CASE IS UNREDEEMABLE

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
That girl don da become celeb so o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Rocks Tiwa Savage's T-Shirt (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Made $875 On Twitter In 2 Hours / BBNaija's Bambam Slays In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.