Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West (2344 Views)

Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower / How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott / Actress Ufuoma-Mcdermott At The "Ghana Must Go" Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by yusaze2007: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
The actress shared photos of her daughter, Kesiana and those of Kim and Kanye's daughter North West, asking if there is any resemblance between the adorable duo."Do #NorthWest and #Kesiena look alike?... The last picture got me staring hard"

What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVdMIbjCSI/?taken-by=ufuomamcdermott

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by yusaze2007: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Emmatdayo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
sumhw
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by osesology(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ehmmm... let me ask google.
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by shocker007(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lemme go get my glasses. Will be back
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by CecyAdrian(f): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Gosh!! What a bad case of inferiority complex! And this is a celebrity that Nigerians look up to, having a hard on because one American girl with no good record to fame's child looks like her own child.

who is North West and why would she be happy to the extent of posting her baby's picture and North's because to her they look alike. OK, let's say they look alike (which is a big lie) what does he want us to do? Contact Kim Kardashian and Kanye West for her undecided undecided

Rubbish!!, African celebrities always discharging in their pants in the presence of their American counterpart.

If she compared her baby to Princess Charlotte, I would understand, but Kim's??

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Houseofglam7(f): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
What's the basis for the stuuupiiiid comparison
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by CecyAdrian(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Houseofglam7:
What's the basis for the stuuupiiiid comparison

I just tire!!! angry angry Imagine oooo
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Houseofglam7(f): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I just tire!!! angry angry Imagine oooo

Like seriously!
If she ain't proud of her kid, she should just sell her on OLX!

Make we rest abeg
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by CecyAdrian(f): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Like seriously!
If she ain't proud of her kid, she should just sell her on OLX!

Make we rest abeg

Inferiority complex raised to %1001, no wonder she go hook white man, because she can't stand her black skin. Yeyebrity
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Houseofglam7(f): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Inferiority complex raised to %1001, no wonder she go hook white man, because she can't stand her black skin. Yeyebrity

She's still not comfy!
You can tell!
Inferiority complex exactly
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by CecyAdrian(f): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Houseofglam7:

She's still not comfy!
You can tell!
Inferiority complex exactly

I just wish I can slap-reset her brain
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Lontrra: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
No,middle belt is apt. #yimu
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by dnacrystal: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
You all saying inferiority complex, it could also be just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by chrisbaby24(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Noo...d baby looks like South West..!!!
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Masterclass32: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
chrisbaby24:
Noo...d baby looks like South West..!!!

I actually think she looks like south south. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by safarigirl(f): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Gosh!! What a bad case of inferiority complex! And this is a celebrity that Nigerians look up to, having a hard on because one American girl with no good record to fame's child looks like her own child.

who is North West and why would she be happy to the extent of posting her baby's picture and North's because to her they look alike. OK, let's say they look alike (which is a big lie) what does he want us to do? Contact Kim Kardashian and Kanye West for her undecided undecided

Rubbish!!, African celebrities always discharging in their pants in the presence of their American counterpart.

If she compared her baby to Princess Charlotte, I would understand, but Kim's??
and who the phock is Princess Charlotte?

So better the daughter of your racist colonial masters abi? As if the mother of the Princess Charlotte was not a club-hopping ho before the other racist one washed her and dumped her in Buckingham.

You were almost making sense, then you pulled up that shiiit name and exposed the fact that you're just as inferior. At least North is mixed like Ufuoma's baby, why should the comparison be a white baby?

Next time you want to make a point, don't use racist, white colonialists no matter how 'noble' you think they are. The daughter of a street ho is better than the daughter of racists

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by CecyAdrian(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
safarigirl:
and who the phock is Princess Charlotte?

So better the daughter of your racist colonial masters abi? As if the mother of the Princess Charlotte was not a club-hopping ho before the other racist one washed her and dumped her in Buckingham.

You were almost making sense, then you pulled up that shiiit name and exposed the fact that you're just as inferior. At least North is mixed like Ufuoma's baby, why should the comparison be a white baby?

Next time you want to make a point, don't use racist, white colonialists no matter how 'noble' you think they are. The daughter of a street ho is better than the daughter of racists

Don't get so emotional cry baby, maybe, if you read through my reason as to why Ufoma's comparison of her daughter to Kim's daughter is wrong, u would help urself with your useless colonial rubbish.

For your information, I mentioned Charlotte's name as a example of the kind of kids Ufuoma should be comparing her daughter to abroad if she feels all the kids in Nigeria are not good enough to match up to her daughter.

Charlotte's parents are respectable people of the society, with more prestige, honor and respect anywhere they go to, what is North West's parents especially the mom famous for, more recently, the dad is acting somewhat more of a crazy fellow with his constant rants and abuse even to kids. It's just like you comparing your daughter to a ho's because the ho suddenly has money from selling her body and is famous, whereas you would have compared your daughter to that respectable, honorable and equally rich and famous woman's daughter who lives down your street. But you would not because that quiet reserved and respectable woman and her family do not pass for you as an example of role model because they do not let you in their lives, are not promiscuous, do not promote immorality, rather keep to themselves, so they bore you. So you prefer the daughter and family of the ho who does everything unthinkable as long as there is a price to it, so your daughter can grow up and be like her.

Please enlighten me, what made the English royal family racist??. If their ancestors were racist, are they too?

And you can live in denial all you want, but the fact is that they colonized us, you and I and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

My point here is, Ufuoma is way too respectable and noble to be comparing her precious child to Kim's, Kim should rather be comparing her child to Ufuoma's.

But alas! Most black people always forget who they really are in the presence of the whites, be it black foreigner or white
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by safarigirl(f): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Don't get so emotional cry baby, maybe, if you read through my reason as to why Ufoma's comparison of her daughter to Kim's daughter is wrong, u would help urself with your useless colonial rubbish.

For your information, I mentioned Charlotte's name as a example of the kind of kids Ufuoma should be comparing her daughter to abroad if she feels all the kids in Nigeria are not good enough to match up to her daughter.

Charlotte's parents are respectable people of the society, with more prestige, honor and respect anywhere they go to, what is North West's parents especially the mom famous for, more recently, the dad is acting somewhat more of a crazy fellow with his constant rants and abuse even to kids. It's just like you comparing your daughter to a ho's because the ho suddenly has money from selling her body and is famous, whereas you would have compared your daughter to that respectable, honorable and equally rich and famous woman's daughter who lives down your street. But you would not because that quiet reserved and respectable woman and her family do not pass for you as an example of role model because they do not let you in their lives, are not promiscuous, do not promote immorality, rather keep to themselves, so they bore you. So you prefer the daughter and family of the ho who does everything unthinkable as long as there is a price to it, so your daughter can grow up and be like her.

Please enlighten me, what made the English royal family racist??. If their ancestors were racist, are they too?

And you can live in denial all you want, but the fact is that they colonized us, you and I and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

My point here is, Ufuoma is way too respectable and noble to be comparing her precious child to Kim's, Kim should rather be comparing her child to Ufuoma's.

But alas! Most black people always forget who they really are in the presence of the whites, be it black foreigner or white
it's only those carried away with the media who do not know that the entire English nobility is filled with racist rats that balk at the thought of someone of black origin amongst them. Educate yourself on that

I don't even care for any of those people, but if Ufuoma thinks her baby looks like North, what is the issue if the girl does look like her? Maybe if Ufuoma sees a child of noble birth who she thinks looks like her daughter, she'll compare. Why attack as if North is the slu-t and she compared her daughter to a sl-ut? Y'all just refuse to get over the Kim K s3x tape ish. She's not the only one with one,but she happens to be the only one smart enough to build a career with it.

Dunno why you're foaming in the mouth on top other people children, if you like when you born,compare your kids to Brangelina's daughter. Ufuoma's baby, Ufuoma's business
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by CecyAdrian(f): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
safarigirl:
it's only those carried away with the media who do not know that the entire English nobility is filled with racist rats that balk at the thought of someone of black origin amongst them. Educate yourself on that

I don't even care for any of those people, but if Ufuoma thinks her baby looks like North, what is the issue if the girl does look like her? Maybe if Ufuoma sees a child of noble birth who she thinks looks like her daughter, she'll compare. Why attack as if North is the slu-t and she compared her daughter to a sl-ut? Y'all just refuse to get over the Kim K s3x tape ish. She's not the only one with one,but she happens to be the only one smart enough to build a career with it.

Dunno why you're foaming in the mouth on top other people children, if you like when you born,compare your kids to Brangelina's daughter. Ufuoma's baby, Ufuoma's business

Smart enough you say?? Gosh!!, I give up on you cry
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by LesbianBoy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Smart enough you say?? Gosh!!, I give up on you cry
yes, smart. Perhaps you do not know the meaning of the term.

Show me someone else who has made a career and fortune from a s3x tape. Y'all think any foool can be Kim K....you don't have to like someone or their lifestyle to applaud ingenuity.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by CecyAdrian(f): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
safarigirl:
yes, smart. Perhaps you do not know the meaning of the term.

Show me someone else who has made a career and fortune from a s3x tape. Y'all think any foool can be Kim K....you don't have to like someone or their lifestyle to applaud ingenuity.

OK, all heard. I said I give up on you and your views, can I have peace now undecided
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Danielle22(f): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
dnacrystal:
You all saying inferiority complex, it could also be just an observation.
iI think xo too
Re: Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Wants To Know If Her Daughter Looks Like North West by Danielle22(f): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nope dnt think xo but her baby girl is a cutiee

(1) (Reply)

Couple Seen Having Sex In A Public Park In Broad Daylight (see Photos) / Actor Majid Michael Is Now A Pastor (photos) / Uzzybarby Dubbed Queen Of Instagram: See Her Sexiest Grams Pictures Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.