Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative (1184 Views)

State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke / Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by senier007(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
The Kano Emirate council has released a statement on 14 year old (or 17yr old) Ese Oruru who was taken from her parents in Bayelsa state by one Yinusa, to Kano where he married her, converted her to a Muslim and then changed her name to Aisha Chuwas. The Emirate council in a statement released yesterday February 29th, said that Ese was at no time in the custody of the Emir of Kano state, Muhammadu Sanusi II as is beng reported. Read the statement below…

Re: Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by senier007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emir of Kano shares letters sent to AIG Kano ordering Ese’s immediate release [PHOTOS]By Danielle Ogbeche on February 29, 2016
Subscribe free to Daily Post Newsletter

Following the alleged abduction of 14-year old Ese Oruru from her home in Bayelsa State by one Yinusa, alias Yellow, who purportedly converted her to Islam and forced her into marriage, the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, has sent a letter to the Assistant Inspector General of Police, AIG, in the state, ordering her immediate release.

The Emir ordered the state Sharia Commission to work closely with the office of the Assistant Inspector General of police, zone 1, Bayero University Road, Kano, to ensure the repatriation of the abducted girl back to Bayelsa.

Reacting to the abduction of the teenager, he said “I have ordered the Sharia Commission to liaise with the office of the Deputy Inspector General of police zone 1 to repatriate and reconcile the teenager with her family immediately.”

This came after former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, reached out to the Emir over the abduction.

The Emir, reacting to reports that he was obstructing the release of Ese, forwarded copies of the letters he had sent to AIG- Kano to return Ese to AIG in charge of Bayelsa police command, who will in turn return her to her parents.

Ezekwesili, on her Twitter handle @obyezeks, posted the Emir’s letters which reads thus:

The letter dated 7/9/2015 signed by Chief Executive Officer Administration of the Kano Emirate Council, Hamisu Garba Diso and addressed to the AIG, read in part: “I am directed to introduce to you a representative of Kano State Sharia’a Commission as well as A’isha Chuwas and her relatives for proper handing over of the said A’isha to the AIG Bayelsa State based on Law and Order, purposely to protect her dignity and religion.

Re: Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by senier007(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
I believe punch got it all wrong or they are doing it deliberate for their ultra motives, let all try to be objective than resort to bigotry and name calling.
Wailers and I pod members are using this as an excuse to create more division and anarchy.
Say no to bigotry
Say no to stereotype

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by Iykopeee: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Those northern paedophilic bastards are worse than useless.
Re: Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by senier007(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iykopeee:
Those northern paedophilic bastards are worse than useless.

What can you call this one?
"Those southern paedophillic bastards are worse than useless"?
I think its high time you see people individually than Stereotyping a whole community cuz of isolated cases

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by Dmillionaire: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
senier007:
I believe punch got it all wrong or they are doing it deliberate for their ultra motives, let all try to be objective than resort to bigotry and name calling.
Wailers and I pod members are using this as an excuse to create more division and anarchy.
Say no to bigotry
Say no to stereotype

Were did IPOB come into this matter now, bigotry. Afterall if the Islamic body is sincere with this there useless post, they should be able to tell what then happens to the paedophile Yenusa for kidnapping a christian, or are you tell me both the yenusa and your emir didn't sleep with the girl all this while. This country is sooo filled with hypocritical zombies. If it was to be the Christians that kidnapped a Muslim what will happen. While is Muslim always denting there names if at all they have any. 70% paedophilia set of vagaries

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by drss(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
terrorist.
esu is not d first christian girl to be kidnapped n forced to convert to islam by northern fundamentalist. dere ar many odas. northerners have been doing dis evil ting for years. for those who never know, dis evil is encouraged n sanction by their malams in d north to promote their religion. they encourage their young boys to rape, impregnate n marry christian girls. d aim is to depopulate christian girls n sow of islam. to dem, any muslim who impregnate a christian girl, d baby automatically becoms muslim whether dem marry d girl or not. as long as d father is a muslim, d baby is a muslim. dis is how dem plan to populate nigeria with almajiri children, ready to spread islam all ova d con3. n they call their religion a religion of peace. sad rubbish.
Re: Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
senier007:

What can you call this one?
"Those southern paedophillic bastards are worse than useless"?
I think its high time you see people individually than Stereotyping a whole community cuz of isolated cases
I agree. Stereotype is as worse as the crime itself.
Re: Kano Emirate Press Release On Alleged Abduction, Contradicts All The Narrative by drss(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dmillionaire:

Were did IPOB come into this matter now, bigotry. Afterall if the Islamic body is sincere with this there useless post, they should be able to tell what then happens to the paedophile Yenusa for kidnapping a christian, or are you tell me both the yenusa and your emir didn't sleep with the girl all this while. This country is sooo filled with hypocritical zombies. If it was to be the Christians that kidnapped a Muslim what will happen. While is Muslim always denting there names if at all they have any. 70% paedophilia set of vagaries
no mind dem. all dis their defence na lies. never believe in wat ab.oki tells u. lying or taqiyya is part of their religion.

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Activist Writes Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking News!! Bomb Blast At IDP Camp In Borno / Glad The General Is Ruling The Land In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.