Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) (30637 Views)

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Ojay105(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
HOW CAN I 4GIVE DIS ROBBER?

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by birmingham04: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
If she doesn't gained admission that same year she might think God is partial. Well, every dissapointing is a blessing for those who have faith in God. This incident might turn to a blessing to her God knows best. I wish her divine recovery amen.

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by MadCow1: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is why I support the death Penalty. angry

All armed robbers should be killed instantly after prosecution. angry

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by dennisworld1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
cant stop crying seeing this beauty feelling pains

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by MARKone(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
She is gon survive... Lord have mercy upon us all... All we ask is just for life upon her... Amen cry

Yeah she will, and most likely still use that eye, quite sad.
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
birmingham04:
If she doesn't gained admission that same year she might think God is partial. Well, every dissapointing is a blessing for those who have faith in God. This incident might turn to a blessing to her God knows best. I wish her divine recovery amen.

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Delete that pic for heaven sake...

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
I said it before and I will say it again,the only way to reduce crime in this zoo of a country is to reintroduce public execution and televising it live.that's the hard way and the only way.

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by dennisworld1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
this phone and keke robbers are getting toomuch in delta. 2days ago in front of my house in warri a young girl was disposses at night.. Okowa should do something about this and the street lights no longer working. After if jungle justice happen to one now people will start pleading

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by henrydadon(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
abeg any body sabi the date way jesus christ go come..the sins for this world don too much nah
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Memejem: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nigeria is so lawless. Why are we seeing these pictures? Are there no privacy laws to protect the identity of this woman? She's battling for her life and the hospital workers are sharing her pain for all to see.

It's ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Agimor(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
birmingham04:
Imagine,probably she would be starting her Exams on Monday.
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Realhommie(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
The pix is really graphic, I feel terrible right now.
In feb of 2012, lost one of my brothers to similar incident, he was shot at straight in the face just like this, by the men of the night. He cldn't mk it due to excessive loss of blood yet he was just 19.

It was a traumatic period for my family, but thank God we are stronger now. I mean, this just brought back the memory of my late bro's incident, i could not look at him with the wounds in the pool of his blood. The world is wicked

Now tell me, what's this young lady's offence? Who did she hurt? Why do people derive pleasure in perpetrating evil? And if the idiot is apprehended now some pple will come and beg for mercy, abi?

May God see her through this trying moment of her life and heal her completely, i still do very much believe in miracles. It is well

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by birmingham04: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Madcow you have never reasoning like sane human being. Your name say it all. How do madcow reason?

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
May God grant her speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by MadCow1: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
birmingham04:
Madcow you have never reasoning like sane human being. Your name say it all. How do madcow reason?

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by godinbed(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
When I read issues like this online, I just remeber how ungrateful to God I have been.. I de complain of money, now c dis, money weh I go still get later in life. Wetin dis fine girl go come wish for now ? May God help us, and never allow us see evil. Amen.
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Awwww! God pls save n protect us frm d eyes of Evil men,Amen.WisHin u quick recovery. embarassed
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by shindarayo(f): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
And people will still say no to jungle justice for armed robbers,I say BURN DEM ALIVE,can u just imahine d trauma dey hv caused dis girl and her family.I wish her speedy recovery in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by SirWarlock: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmm d kind of news nowadays ehn
As if good thing no dey happen again shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Sacramento4real(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Esther, you definitely gonna survive this. She was my student at Secondary school. Went to St. Louis International college, sapele. Was very sad when I heard the news. I used to call her "Indomie", cos she is very soft and don't like 'strong things'. A child that just finished secondary school last year and gained admission same year.

May God strengthen you, dearie. You will come out strong. angry

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by erico2k2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
tayo200:
shit..who will marry her now??
very insensitive. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by 41lady(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
May GOD grant U quick recovery..
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
tayo200:
shit..who will marry her now??
Na that one be your worry with wetin dey ground

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Beauty, disfigured... Eyah sad. May God see her through.
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by ayurem: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
the lord is her strength

1 Like

Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by fyneboi79(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
ShakurM:
It's heartbreaking honestly. Everything is just fuckedd up! I don't understand anymore, God was aware before she got shot in the face and nothing happened isn't it? She loses her eye and we say God please save her angry
According to the story she shouted the name "Jesus"! Yet dis still happened. Hmm
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by Ifymma(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
nikkiking:
May God punish the armed robber.

Amen
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by ib4real95(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
zinachidi:
that robber will never know peace.
AMEN
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by demzey(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ahh so bad....I jus day pity any soul wey wan go thif for dat axis, even if na spirit n students gbam am, na to choose las destination sure pass
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by kachnov(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Goosh...this is terrible.
Re: Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wickedness! Y are humans this wicked...?
C how her pretty face has been ruined.. Such a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Missing Man Found Dead In A River In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.