Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Persistent Fuel Scarcity In Kano. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Persistent Fuel Scarcity In Kano. (599 Views)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Persistent Fuel Scarcity...causes N Remedy / Uncovered: Jonathan Behind Persistent Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persistent Fuel Scarcity In Kano. by Trustisaburden: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
So I set out as early as as 5am today to get fuel for my car (the ash Toyota corolla in the attached pictures). To my amazement, there were over 20 vehicles that had already queued up waiting, at the popular Oando filling station by Kano club roundabout.
The day broke and everyone resumed her daily routine. Yet we waited up till 8am before they commenced selling and quickly ran out of stock by 9am, since the took delivery of only 1 compartment (which is 1/6 of a tanker, i.e 5,000L).

i got the fuel, but some people who came early also didn't get.
My problem now is, this is over 7months, why has this scarcity gone unabated in Kano Must we always suffer for PMS
Why is the state government not taking charge here?? I reliably gather that the products are usually diverted by marketers to sell at choice prices in places like Niger and other environs.

Just a concerned Nigerian.......

Re: Persistent Fuel Scarcity In Kano. by tsephanyah(f): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
no good news, everywhere like the universe is angry with human

1 Like

Re: Persistent Fuel Scarcity In Kano. by Trustisaburden: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
no good news, everywhere like the universe is angry with human

The problem here, in my own opinion, is that in Kano state, the govt of the day is seriously sleeping on issues like this which has brought untold hardship to the masses. If it were Kwankwaso's regime, he wul'bve called the bluff of the marketers. Shikenan!
Re: Persistent Fuel Scarcity In Kano. by tsephanyah(f): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Trustisaburden:

The problem here, in my own opinion, is that in Kano state, the govt of the day is seriously sleeping on issues like this which has brought untold hardship to the masses. If it were Kwankwaso's regime, he wul'bve called the bluff of the marketers. Shikenan!
Allah yasa mudace, Amin

(1) (Reply)

Yobe State Governor In An Auto Crash / Revealed! Desmond Elliot’s Source Of Power / Kano State APC Vice-chairman, Ali Danmaraya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.