Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

5 Top Websites To Learn Programming For Free!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Top Websites To Learn Programming For Free!! (1556 Views)

Top Best Websites To Download Android Games In 2018 / Wanna Learn Programming? Sass,php,ruby,mysql Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Websites To Learn Programming For Free!! by femdevcon(f): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
today I will be showcasing Top Websites where you can learn programming for Free be it any language of your desire.
It is imperative to say that erolling in a standard Programming school can eat up quarter of your life savings.
I am a immediate Graduate of
NIIT , one of Nigeria's leading ICT school.
It Cost me Roughly 140,000 Nigerian Naira. to eroll.
Today I have brought to you alternative websites which will offer you programming courses with little or no capital at all. Oya let's roll

NB: due to limited priviledge on nairaland all site url can be acessible via source below

1. CODEACADEMY :
Anyday Anytime Codeacademy is my best bet, codeacademy offer a wide ranges of programming languages from phython to oracle, java and so on . With its unique self tutor bot which take round programming lectures from Genesis To Revelation.
2. Coursera :
Second on my list is Coursera an academic based programming school online with great repution Founded in 2012, Coursera has grown into a major for-profit educational-technology company that has offered more than 1,000 courses from 119 institutions. While you can pay for certain programs to receive a certificate, there are a number of free introductory programming courses in various specializations from universities such as the University of Washington, Stanford, the University of Toronto and Vanderbilt.
3. UDEMY
Founded in 2010, Udemy is an online learning platform that can be used as a way to improve or learn Programming skills. While there are courses you have to pay for, there are plenty of free programming courses, which are taught via video lessons, such as Programming for Entrepreneurs - HTML & CSS
If you know your way IDM , you can download Thousands of Premium Video Tutorials For free.
4. GITHUB :
You can find more than 500 free programming books that cover more than 80 different programming languages on the popular web-based Git repository hosting service, which means that it’s frequently updated by collaborators.
5. CODE AVENGERS
The name sounds like one popular android game the avenger , anyhow Code Avengers provides fun and interactive programming courses that will teach you how to code games, apps and web sites using JavaScript, HTML and CSS. Each course takes just 12 hours to complete and is available in English, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and Portuguese.

Source: http://femdevcon..com/2016/03/5-top-websites-to-learn-programming-for.html?m=1

Re: 5 Top Websites To Learn Programming For Free!! by Iamvictor(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

2 Months Old Tecno Camon C9 Gold With Tband For Sale At An Affordable Price / Camon C8 Panel Needed / Tecno L8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.