Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Is The Best Science Course To Study In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Science Course To Study In The University? (1738 Views)

The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / Top 7 Best SCIENCE Courses You Can Study In Nigeria 2018 / What Are The Jamb Subject Combinations For Computer Science Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Science Course To Study In The University? by Galaxypoduction: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
When I was a kid, I fantansized a lot about becoming an Agric Engineer.
Now, that's a thing of past, considering what Nigeria economy is saying.
Nevertheless, I still love SCIENCE and HEALTH SCIENCE FEILD.
Now, what i'm saying is that I want suggestions on the best course to study in the University, expecially in Health Science field considering factors like:
1. Easy to get job in Government firms.
2. Ability to Stand alone if Job is unsecure-able.
Help a bro.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Science Course To Study In The University? by ikubch(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
When I was a kid, I fantansized a lot about becoming an Agric Engineer.
Now, that's a thing of past, considering what Nigeria economy is saying.
Nevertheless, I still love SCIENCE and HEALTH SCIENCE FEILD.
Now, what i'm saying is that I want suggestions on the best course to study in the University, expecially in Health Science field considering factors like:
1. Easy to get job in Government firms.
2. Ability to Stand alone if Job is unsecure-able.
Help a bro.
Thanks.
Pharmacy or Biochemistry. Biochem is very versatile and easier to relate with all science an medical fields.
Re: What Is The Best Science Course To Study In The University? by Galaxypoduction: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
ikubch:

Pharmacy or Biochemistry. Biochem is very versatile and easier to relate with all science an medical fields.

Thanks.
I've been thinking about Biochem for sometime also.
What government jobs are related to biochemistry?
Assumming I want to stand on my own, which work fits Biochem?
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Science Course To Study In The University? by ikubch(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Galaxypoduction:

Thanks.
I've been thinking about Biochem for sometime also.
What government jobs are related to biochemistry?
Assumming I want to stand on my own, which work fits Biochem?
Thanks.

Industrial chemical supply and pharmaceutical distribution plus an easier opportunity to set up food and beverage company

(1) (Reply)

Strange Results / Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. / Check Out This Question That A Phd Holder Couldn't Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.