Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Mmm in - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmm in (589 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Should I Forfeit My Admission For My Dream Course / My Admission In Kwara Poly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm in by bighead1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Mmm in by bighead1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2009
Kske
Re: Mmm in by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2009
Go get open University of Nigeria form at N5K at Zenith Bank and start ur self-taught University education. Save time, stop dithering and doing chores you don't get to get paid. Forget about UME and work on ur written English, and if you can gather money, go abroad!
Re: Mmm in by bighead1(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2009
Kekekdmmdm
Re: Mmm in by philip0906(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2009
I feel 4 u my broda.It also took me 3 years of waiting b4 i finally got into school.All the while,I had been at home doing house chores.it was crazy.My classmates were already in school.some had even gone abroad 2 study.Even my juniors at school then were getting into the uni while I was at home not knowing what my future would look like.I was depressed.every year I would write JAMB and score high marks(249,251,260)yet,I was to fight 4 admission at the POST-UME with about 27000 students like me and yet only 4800 would b admited.It was then it dawned on me that I could not keep gambling with my future.I knew that my prayer had 2 change and that I was 2 begin to pray that God would provide so that I could go 2 a Private university or go abroad.And i tell u,it worked as this year i got admission into BABCOCK university.
so BIG HEAD(nawa 4 this ur name o) grin,money is it.just pray that God provides cos u will have lots of options 2 choose 4rm.and also concerning what ferdiii said about
NOUN,u can give it a thought and if u like it,then go ahead.Wishing u all d best.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Online Bsc Programme In Accounting / Nigerian Students, Fight F.g And Support ASUU / Unn Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.