Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet (1813 Views)

Linda's Ikeji Brother, Peks Ikeji Says "I Have Over 2 Thousand Shirts" / Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by ericuzor(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Linda Ikeji, Nigeria’s most popular blogger says she can buy any man. She made the claim via a series of tweet on Monday.

See screenshots:

Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Pumpkin34(f): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Cholls(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
my brother she could be right...........with that account balance!.......mehn!.....I could keep that old pvssy live.
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Sunnymatey(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
If she said that it means she does'nt really know the worth of a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Sunnymatey(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
If she said that it means she does'nt really know the worth of a man cus real men cannot be bought with silver or gold.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by dimsonu(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is she talking about buying human parts

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by tpiar: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
dimsonu:
Is she talking about buying human parts

probably.

This type usually goes after married men, dem no dey buy single never married males.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by andrewsmart(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
she wants to buy a man n then what force d man to do whateva she wants .if na me i go kill her over night no joy man
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by tsephanyah(f): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
she can do it, but why not love someone who truly love's u even without a dollar, and shouting this kind of stuff in social media, I think someone is trying to wipe her out.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by tpiar: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
she can do it, but why not love someone who truly love's u even without a dollar.

are you looking for trouble?

folks take offence at this kind of statement.
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by ammyluv2002(f): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
She totally changed this year....i wonder what happened to her lipsrsealed

#NotDiggingThisNewHer undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by poshestmina(f): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
She can buy a man but she cannot make him stay

Wonder what happened to her of late,she is becoming so annoying, lame and childish undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Glaxx(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Too much money and power. Not so good for some people. Or is this a subtle response to Wizkid's rant?
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
She means she can have any man she wants.
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by sugarbelly3: 1:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Damn
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 02, 2016
she can buy igbo man
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by SAMBARRY: 3:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Sunnymatey:
If she said that it means she does'nt really know the worth of a man.
for her to make that statement it means she's aware that there are men for sale. For example I can say i can buy any type of orange I want because when I get to the market I'll see varieties. Its now only about choosing the one i want. I mean,if oranges aren't sold in the market i won't say i can buy any type of orange I want
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by SAMBARRY: 3:56am On Mar 02, 2016
poshestmina:
She can buy a man but she cannot make him stay

Wonder what happened to her of late,she is becoming so annoying, lame and childish undecided
small small o tongue

Come and buy chocolate ice cream tongue

Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 02, 2016
ode ni girl ee sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by Adonis3: 5:28am On Mar 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
She totally changed this year....i wonder what happened to her lipsrsealed

#NotDiggingThisNewHer undecided undecided

someone's getting frustrated... It's obvious

Well, she just made it known that she can buy her father

Nice revelation sha

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet by kay29000(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't want to believe she said this. I have scrolled throw her Twitter deed and can't find any such Tweet.

(1) (Reply)

Ses Reason Why Peter Okoye Falls Back To Low Cut And What Glo Told Him / Checkout Shocking Dating Sites To Meet Nude Girls / Throw Back Picture Of Burna-boy.. @16 With His Girlfriend Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.