Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Simple Golden Rules You Must Follow To Get Loan Any-time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Simple Golden Rules You Must Follow To Get Loan Any-time (536 Views)

Hey guys / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / If You Follow The Rules, You Can Make Money. Lots Actually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Golden Rules You Must Follow To Get Loan Any-time by kellyjoesteve: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Like i do always say, getting loan is not as hard as some people believe it's but the really issue is making sure you are set for such loan. Many today believe once i have every document i may be ask of ready, like driving license, house bill, and so on then am ready. But on getting to the bank they may be ask a different question and from the answer they drop you will agree totally with me that they are not actually ready for loan.
Nevertheless some are ready but they lack composure, so to help you get everything ready am going to list some rules you must observe if truly you are ready to get loan. So if you are ready below are the rules read and digest every-thing, so next time you walk in to any bank or financial institution for loan you are sure of walking out there with smile.

Plan your repayments
First i must confess that this is the very important aspect of the whole thing about getting loan. Loans tend to be best suited to one-off pre-planned purchases that you know you can afford to repay. If you can’t hand on heart say that you have a plan in place to do so, then you really need to think again.
Sit down and do a budget. Ask yourself: can you afford the amount this loan is going to cost you? Do you really need to be in debt? Could you provide some of the amount from your own savings and therefore borrow a smaller amount?
If you are going to borrow, you need to first examine very carefully the impact on your finances. If in doubt, don’t do it. Continue: http://careinsure..com.ng/2016/03/simple-golden-rules-you-must-follow-to.html

Re: Simple Golden Rules You Must Follow To Get Loan Any-time by bemagnify: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
D questn is nw hw can i get a soft loan

1 Like

Re: Simple Golden Rules You Must Follow To Get Loan Any-time by bizgenius1: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2016
post everything here and lets discuss it

(1) (Reply)

Your Investment Today Determines Your Future / Forex partnership / $370 For Sale @ 335-naira/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.