Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK (1583 Views)

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by stevenhood2000: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
All those that are attempting to distort the narrative about the tragic plight of Miss Ese Oruru are evil and we commit them to God's judgement. The facts are as follows. She is 14 years old and not 18 and she was abducted from her home. She did not leave her home freely or of her own volition.

She was cruelly and wickedly carried away and stolen from her parents, family and loved ones and forcefully taken by complete strangers to a distant land that she had never been before on the other side of the country.

This is not a love story about two inseparable young people: it is a story about pedophilia, child abduction, kidnapping, human trafficking, slavery, rape, impunity, wickedness and ritual sex and Emir Sanusi has a case to answer. That little girl has been raped over and over again and she may well have aids, VVF or some other strange sexual disease by now.

Instead of sympathizing with her and considering the fact that she may never be the same again in view of the physical and mental torture and trauma that she has suffered over the last few months, some misguided souls and shameless commentators have the temerity to come to social media and say that she was old enough to "get it" whilst others say that she ''loved it'' and ''wanted it''. I am utterly disgusted and appauld by these sentiments. Where is the humanity of those that speak and think like this? Where is their compassion and where is their soul?
May God judge them and may their own infant daughters be abducted, forcefully Islamised, raped, enslaved and kept against their will as a sex slave in an Emir's palace in the same way that Ese was.
Meanwhile I just watched an AIT video in which 14 year old Ese Oruru's mother claimed that her daughters abductors said that it was the Emir of Kano himself that ordered her daughters abduction and that she was kept in his palace for over one year for his pleasure. If this is true it confirms the suspicion that the Emir is culpable. If what she has said is true it also proves that the Emir is not only a praticing pedophile but also a very sick man and he must be held accountable.

It is important that Emir Sanusi clears the air and tells us precisely what he did with this little girl otherwise we are entitled to assume the worse and believe what Ese's mother has told us. Quite apart from that we are compelled to ask whether this sort of thing has happened before and how widespread it is? How many other little girls have been stolen from their homes and forced to join harems all over the nation?

The famous high society blogger and respected celebrity Miss Linda Ikeji has just exposed yet another case. This time it is a young 17 year old christian girl, by the name of Miss Patience Paul, who has been abducted from her home, parents and loved ones in Benue state, forcefully taken to Sokoto state and kept there against her will in the Sultan's palace.

Evidently we live in a strange country where evil is swept under the carpet and often justified. We live in a country where those that expose such evil abominations and speak truth are demonised, hated, despised and, more often than not, threatened with violence, persecution, intimidation, arrest, spurious criminal investigations and baseless civil court actions. More often than not this is the price of speaking the truth and exposing evil in Nigeria.

There is clearly a conspiracy of silence about the perpetuation of evil in this country amongst the ruling elite. The feeling is that anyone can get away with anything providing they belong to a particular circle and class and providing they have money and power. And it is because they have money and power and they have powerful friends in government and in the political class that they feel that they can silence, crush, kill, abduct, cripple, ruin, sue and jail anybody that tests their will and crosses them or that exposes the truth about their blood-chilling and perverse ways.

That is the reality of Nigeria and it is a sad and sorry one. All I can say is thank God for the media and particularly for the Punch newspaper who started the ball rolling last Sunday. If not for their cover story about Ese with all those pictures on their front page the little girl would not be free and at home with her family today. Instead she would have still been in slavery and captivity at the Emir of Kano's palace.

We should also thank the Nation newspaper particularly for their timely editorial on this issue which was published on 1st March and which raised some pertinent questions and offered wise counsel about the way forward. The Punch, the Nation, AIT, Channels, Tribune, the Sun, Vanguard, Thisday and all the other newspaper titles and television stations in the Nigerian media and social media has done what no-one else or no other group could do.

Not even the Federal Government, the state governments, the political parties, the politicians, the security agencies, the lawyers or the so-called human rights groups could do what they managed to do or achieve what they have achieved. They have helped to secure the freedom of a helpless and defenseless little girl from slavery, torment, humiliation, destruction, death, disease and bondage and they have brought her home safely to her parents. We need more of this. Kudos to them and God bless them all. And may God damn and shame those that chose to remain silent and look the other way.

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2016/03/ese-oruru-emir-of-kano-and-those-that.html

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by spafu(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Like Emir like subjects.
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by tsephanyah(f): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2016
FFK our very own PDP spokeman what is your take in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by VANHELLSING: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Thank u FFK for this lovely article, exposing the shameless fraud and pedophilia called sanusi and the moronic powerless arase.

Shame to Islam and its inventor. A medieval cult, practiced only by morally deprived psychopaths and savages. This world will be a better place without these earth scums

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by silverwolf(m): 1:04am On Mar 02, 2016
U better stop deceiving your self, at your age u do not know tht causing mischief doesn't make u any more relevant than a garbage bin. We all have seen the video By @premiumtimes n the Narrative is getting clearer, dragging respectable people n giving it all form of religious coloring to raise smoke where there isn't fire wouldn't help, I think ur gap tooth is leaking too much nonesense u better get a life.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by Degis(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2016
silverwolf:
U better stop deceiving your self, at your age u do not know tht causing mischief doesn't make u any more relevant than a garbage bin. We all have seen the video By @premiumtimes n the Narrative is getting clearer, dragging respectable people n giving it all form of religious coloring to raise smoke where there isn't fire wouldn't help, I think ur gap tooth is leaking too much nonesense u better get a life.

Don't worry your own daughter will be the next victim. You should have gone to fight him

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by silverwolf(m): 1:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Accompanied by ur daughter I guess. Stop been sentimental over clear issues n gather ur facts right
Degis:

Don't worry your own daughter will be the next victim. You should have gone to fight him
ote author=Degis post=43401624]

Don't worry your own daughter will be the next victim. You should have gone to fight him [/quote]
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by Mamatee07: 2:00am On Mar 02, 2016
How has he cleared the air What facts has he presented but the usual playing up of sentiments Let the police investigate what really happened. There is more to this story

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by obailala(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2016
This story keeps getting confusing by the day. After reading numerous comments on facebook now, I can see a lot of people have turned this matter into a systematic PDP vs APC matter. What has Sanusi got to do with this matter?... FFK seems hell bent on placing this on Sanusi's head even though all other narratives do not really point in that direction. Also, a lot of jonathanians on facebook dont even care if a culprit called Yinusa exists, they seem to have all leaned towards the FFK narrative which puts the blame solely on Sanusi. Which way Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by ozowarac: 4:37am On Mar 02, 2016
like Bubu like Sanusu pedophiles.
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by ozowarac: 4:46am On Mar 02, 2016
if you used your brain well my people Emir is directly involve .

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by salykely(m): 4:49am On Mar 02, 2016
What has the Emir got to do with this! Why do we grant audience to the mentally incapacitated among us! FFK has no usefulness here on earth. This is a man that throw up sentiment in every sensitive matter, especially when it has to do with clash of regions. I will hate Emir Sanusi if he does not sue FFK for defamation.
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by ozowarac: 5:02am On Mar 02, 2016
salykely:
What has the Emir got to do with this! Why do we grant audience to the mentally incapacitated among us! FFK has no usefulness here on earth. This is a man that throw up sentiment in every sensitive matter, especially when it has to do with clash of regions. I will hate Emir Sanusi if he does not sue FFK for defamation.

bro use your brain, read what the mother of the child said before you go carry FFk join.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by inkon: 5:26am On Mar 02, 2016
obailala:
This story keeps getting confusing by the day. After reading numerous comments on facebook now, I can see a lot of people have turned this matter into a systematic PDP vs APC matter. What has Sanusi got to do with this matter?... FFK seems hell bent on placing this on Sanusi's head even though all other narratives do not really point in that direction. Also, a lot of jonathanians on facebook dont even care if a culprit called Yinusa exists, they seem to have all leaned towards the FFK narrative which puts the blame solely on Sanusi. Which way Nigeria?

I wouldn't say that Sanusi is a paedophile because I've got no proof.

Now let's view this issue from a different prism. Some furtive strangers were spotted and suddenly a teenage girl disappeared. After gales of outcry she was found hidden in the palace of a supposed royal father.

Isn't it logical to think that the said royal father knows something about the abduction? Why his palace?

Secondly, when Arase reneged on his oath of office, why must it take Sanusi's approval to release the teenager if truly he had nothing to protect? And, by the way, who is shielding the abductors?

I think we should call a spade a spade. I have no words for the so-called human right activists because I know, they are only speaking the tone of the pockets. Some were even trying to hype her age just to justify this taboo. That is sickening. It's not a matter of PDP or APC, this is a nakedd truth staring at us.

So let's be mindful of what we say or who we support because there is a God watching us. It's Ese today, it can be anybody tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by CCsurplus007(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2016
The Emir is very culpable in this case. Its a clear case of negligence on his part. Even if we agree he wrote a letter to the AIG requesting her transfer whatever happened to following up the case to ensure that she is safely returned since agust 2014?. The first thing a sane man would is to ask that idoit whether he sought the permision of her parent and even get him arrested. So assuming the girl was 18 Emir sanusi would grant the sharia recommendation without her parent approval? To think this was a former CBN governor with all his exposure leaves little to be desired. They way these people think is just disturbing. A very religious country yet morally depraved. The worst is the president silence to salient national issues, very indifferent and absent minded it makes one wonder if he is the president of the moon or Nigeria. We are so divided along many lines that I wonder what we did to luggard to warrant this unholy union. you guys should better watch your gateman n all these nigeriens doing menial jobs in Lagos and other parts of the south to prevent stories that touch. They may just be eyeing that your preety teenage daughter.

#iRestMyCase

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2016
obailala:

You're an Azerbaijan Monkey for playing politics with this sensitive issue without addressing the most important question. Y must a 14year old girl be kidnapped from her parents in the name of love?
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by obailala(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Zoharariel:

You're an Azerbaijan Monkey for playing politics with this sensitive issue without addressing the most important question. Y must a 14year old girl be kidnapped from her parents in the name of love?
Quit being a bunkum. I was asking the same question.
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by gbaskiboy: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Different stories keeps surfacing from different source, only God know which one is the real to follow. If the story is real based on FFK, I think the law should have his full weight exercised on the Emir, mature and beautiful women are over the places, begging for husbands. So why will emir abduct the little minor to satisfy her sexual urge? We just need gods that speak to men, to tell us why evil abounds, especially among the most trusted human we look upto?
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by obailala(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2016
inkon:

I wouldn't say that Sanusi is a paedophile because I've got no proof.

Now let's view this issue from a different prism. Some furtive strangers were spotted and suddenly a teenage girl disappeared. After gales of outcry she was found hidden in the palace of a supposed royal father.

Isn't it logical to think that the said royal father knows something about the abduction? Why his palace?

Secondly, when Arase reneged on his oath of office, why must it take Sanusi's approval to release the teenager if truly he had nothing to protect? And, by the way, who is shielding the abductors?

I think we should call a spade a spade. I have no words for the so-called human right activists because I know, they are only speaking the tone of the pockets. Some were even trying to hype her age just to justify this taboo. That is sickening. It's not a matter of PDP or APC, this is a nakedd truth staring at us.

So let's be mindful of what we say or who we support because there is a God watching us. It's Ese today, it can be anybody tomorrow.
It's good you know there is really no real evidence to confirm Sanusi's involvement so until it can be proven, it would just be plain silly to conclude that Sanusi was aware. As a king I doubt you would know the mission and story of every individual that walks into you palace gates let alone your kingdom. Different stories have been peddled, one of which is that the first time (last year) that SLS got wind of the case, he gave an order and dispatched a letter asking the girl to be sent released. A copy of the letter was even produced. Second time he got wind of this, he wondered why the case had not been concluded and reordered that the girl be released.

Now a new twist has been brought up by FFK which states that the boy abducted the girl on behalf of SLS; and this is said to be what the boy told the girl's mum in order to discourage her from making any attempts to come retrieve her daughter.

The big question is, even though we are aware of the strange appetite of 'some' of these northerners for underaged girls, how can we be so sure this is the truth?... Couldn't this just be a fabricated story by the abductor to discourage the girl's mum or to save his neck?.... If SLS with his status wanted a little girl to satisfy his paedophile lust, did he really have to go all the way to bayelsa to kidnap the 13 year old daughter of a poor food vendor?.... These are questions running through my mind but obviously, I wasnt surprised it was FFK who brought up this strange twist into the saga. I wasnt also surprised at over a hundred comments of purely jonathanians who concluded instantly that it was true, turned it to politics, exonerated the abductor, called for Sanusi's head instead and labelled it an APC thing. If you go to FFK's facebook page, you will see exactly what I mean.
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by obailala(m): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2016
CCsurplus007:
The Emir is very culpable in this case. Its a clear case of negligence on his part. Even if we agree he wrote a letter to the AIG requesting her transfer whatever happened to following up the case to ensure that she is safely returned since agust 2014?. The first thing a sane man would is to ask that idoit whether he sought the permision of her parent and even get him arrested. So assuming the girl was 18 Emir sanusi would grant the sharia recommendation without her parent approval? To think this was a former CBN governor with all his exposure leaves little to be desired. They way these people think is just disturbing. A very religious country yet morally depraved. The worst is the president silence to salient national issues, very indifferent and absent minded it makes one wonder if he is the president of the moon or Nigeria. We are so divided along many lines that I wonder what we did to luggard to warrant this unholy union. you guys should better watch your gateman n all these nigeriens doing menial jobs in Lagos and other parts of the south to prevent stories that touch. They may just be eyeing that your preety teenage daughter.
#iRestMyCase
And you think the king of a large kingdom would have the time and patience to personally follow up on every single case brought before him?
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by ibnzubair(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2016
ibnzubair:
Two stories of the same event...
Under these words
Are two secret lords
One to win, one to lose
The public to listen and choose
Not who is wrong or who is right
But, who they'll cheer in this fight
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by ibnzubair(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2016
VANHELLSING:
Thank u fkk for this lovely article, exposing the shameless fraud and pedophilia called sanusi and the moronic powerless arase.

Shame to Islam and its inventor. A medieval cult, practiced only by morally deprived psychopaths and savages. This world will be a better place without these earth scums

Tip: There is this organ in your skull called a brain, if you are not interested in using it you can donate it to medical research

Rabble-rouser

Why bring Islam into this topic? Just so you won't look this stupid next time, Islam is against forced marriage... even your parents can't give you out forcefully talk more of a stranger. Islam should not be blamed for someone who doesn't follow its laws

#peace
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by Mustay(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Them say, she says etc - hearsays are not factual.
Re: Ese Oruru, Emir Sanusi Clears The Air And Tells Us Precisely - Article By FFK by salykely(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2016
ozowarac:

bro use your brain, read what the mother of the child said before you go carry FFk join.

The matter was brought before Sanusi who ordered for her immediate release to her parents. Sanusi has lots of work to do as the emir of kano. If the police failed to carry out his directives, the parents should have returned back to the emir to give him an update on the progress of the matter. That they didn't do. Why should u guys blame Sanusi?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Forex Shortages The Way Out!! / Scam Alert: FG Promise Of 500,000 Teachers Job At N23,000 A Month ( Red Flag) / OMG! Kidnapper Stripped N*ked And Beaten To A Pulp For Snatching A Child (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.