Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" (667 Views)

Then And Now Pictures Of PMB; Did He Fare Better Under PDP? - PICS / If WWIII Broke Out, How Will Nigeria Fare? / #SarakiOnTrial: Corrupt Administration Holds Trial On Private Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by chinuz(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2016
To be sincere thiS has a lot of #commonsense to it..Is this adminstration just out to ridicule Pdp forgetting the most important part to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by tsephanyah(f): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2016
well whatever my comment is. someone will oppose it.
Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by DrLee(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Everyone is feeling the change we were promised... Next time, we will inquire better which type of change

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by chinuz(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2016
DrLee:
Everyone is feeling the change we were promised... Next time, we will inquire better which type of change
. Guess this is the reason my instinct never believed such change.
Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by silverwolf(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Everything listed above is attributable to the fall in oil price which isn't the fault of the present administration. What I knw is I prefer an administration tht catches thieves even though the legal system let them loose, I prefer an administration tht decides to diversify thn operate a mono economy, n finally stealing is now corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by Babacele: 2:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Until after 4 or 8 years before we can listen to any distraction or assessment. una dey there for 16 years stealing heavily ,so thiefs can't tell us how we shall operate . It is commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 02, 2016
The change is in coins!
Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by SynNelson(m): 4:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Dahz d Change we r talking abt.....whether positive or Negative, na still change!!!
Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by banki(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2016
But the dollar was 220 to the naira when buhari took over why do we have to lie?

I will not argue with anyone here again this is neither about apc or pdp, like oby ezekwesili said we the president must communicate his ideas more to the general populace especially on economic issues
Re: Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" by Phonetikkks: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2016
If you are Nigerian and want change, check this! You have to.

www.nairaland.com/2923072/must-watch-anti-corruption-video-nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Curious Case Of The Young Generation By Femi Pedro / Breaking News:Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje Loses Mother / When Mr President Decides To Release A Mix Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.