Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help (4448 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by YorubaIgbo: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, i have an issue bothering me seriously. My gf an i have been dating for over 6 months and i wish to take her seriously.
When we met she told everything about her past and i wasnt too bothered since its in the past.
The most worrying thing is the fact that her cousin have slept with her a number of times even though she CLAIMED she did it willingly just once.
The same cousin calls her each time he is on break at his own school to meet at a relative's place where they both reside and one thing usually lead to another before she come back to me weeping.
The last time she went on break, i warned her sternly not to go to her relative's but she expained why she doesnt like to go to her parents place at another state (I dont want to reveal everything here).
She came back and i discovered she got pregnant for her cousin. I'm sorry i had to soil my hand in murder (i guess you know what i mean) despite all these my love for this girl hasnt shook a bit.
I made her realise how bitter i am and even tried not to break up against my own will, she wept throughout the night and we settled the ish without involving 3rd parties.
Just 3 days ago, this same cousin called her again (she told me) asking if she will be on break too, she said no.
She asked for my advice on if to tell him what he did to her the last time and how to put an end to all these.
I have seen better counsellors here that's why i decided to ask here too.
Matured advice please.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by donbrowser(m): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2016
This is really sad, as explained above they might be doing it willingly and she doesnt know how to resist him, i advice you involve her parents else she will keep doin it with him even after you marry her.
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Oche211(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2016
What!!
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by iamSi(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2016
What if I told u , u are just one of a kind ... My Advice? Don't ever let go ... I won't say all here. I'll suggest u close this thread. You just don't have the heart of a man I don't wanna call u a god but I think u have the heart of a god. If a man can forgive with this type of a Large heart I am wondering how God will feel forgiving your own errors. Trust me you won't regret this. It's best u keep this all a secret maybe u should call a meeting 3 of u , squash the whole thing and resolve cos if there's a 3rd party the Lady u r trying to protect might just commit suicide out of shame. Don't loud this pls
YorubaIgbo:
Good day Nairalanders, i have an issue bothering me seriously. My gf an i have been dating for over 6 months and i wish to take her seriously.
When we met she told everything about her past and i wasnt too bothered since its in the past.
The most worrying thing is the fact that her cousin have slept with her a number of times even though she CLAIMED she did it willingly just once.
The same cousin calls her each time he is on break at his own school to meet at a relative's place where they both reside and one thing usually lead to another before she come back to me weeping.
The last time she went on break, i warned her sternly not to go to her relative's but she expained why she doesnt like to go to her parents place at another state (I dont want to reveal everything here).
She came back and i discovered she got pregnant for her cousin. I'm sorry i had to soil my hand in murder (i guess you know what i mean) despite all these my love for this girl hasnt shook a bit.
I made her realise how bitter i am and even tried not to break up against my own will, she wept throughout the night and we settled the ish without involving 3rd parties.
Just 3 days ago, this same cousin called her again (she told me) asking if she will be on break too, she said no.
She asked for my advice on if to tell him what he did to her the last time and how to put an end to all these.
Matured advice please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by gabinogem(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2016
How old is she?
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Pineapp: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2016
What if,,,,,, embarassed

What if,,,,,, lipsrsealed embarassed

Just what if she's been lying to you and the"cousin" is her main guy lipsrsealed embarassed

Just what if you are another good guy who is about to turn bad when you realise the truth embarassed

Just what if you stop dating a kid who can't stop fuvvckiiing her cousin

What if you deserve a slap to wake you up from this daylight mundane chains undecided

What if you are just another attention seeker angry angry
Pardon me but what if my what-ifs' are true angry cry

*wakes up from deep sleep *

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by YorubaIgbo: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Pineapp:
What if,,,,,,

What if,,,,,,

Just what if she's been lying to you and the"cousin" is her main guy
I confirmed it, he's her cousin
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2016
guy what is wrong is wrong and ur Gf aint ready to stop the ish.....was she raped? No....shes shameless and only feel guilty after realising what shes done....if it happened once then you can call it a mistake but its a regular occurrence....My advice is give her an ultimatum and stop her from going to her relatives place...

this may sound silly but ur babe has feelings for her cousin cos a lady that cant say No clearly wants it to continue...

She honestly need prayers and prepare ur mind for break up she aint worth it

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by lilmax(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Open your eyes and see the light,she aint worth the stress

Find yourself a better person,shes only saving you for marriage when shes done with her worldly behaviours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Adonis3: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2016
YorubaIgbo:
despite all these my love for this girl hasnt shook a bit.

wow

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Mayflowa(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2016
You have been so kind to your girlfriend. she needs to sit up real fast. You can't keep spoon feeding her. She should avoid completely her cousin's present.

However, it is best you three meet. Your girlfriend should tell her cousin you are aware of everything and the pregnancy. You should tell the boy you would be forced to report to both parents if they continue. If your girlfriend refuses this meeting, then you have to hold your shoes in your hands and run 4-40.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Lovetinz(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2016
You are daft.
That bittch made you an accessory to a crime!
Believe me, you could still be jailed if it gets complex later.
Dump her silly ass before she bangs her uncle
and gets you to clean another mess.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by 9japrof(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2016
iamSi:
What if I told u , u are just one of a kind ... My Advice? Don't ever let go ... I won't say all here. I'll suggest u close this thread. You just don't have the heart of a man I don't wanna call u a god but I think u have the heart of a god. If a man can forgive with this type of a Large heart I am wondering how God will feel forgiving your own errors. Trust me you won't regret this. It's best u keep this all a secret maybe u should call a meeting 3 of u , squash the whole thing and resolve cos if there's a 3rd party the Lady u r trying to protect might just commit suicide out of shame. Don't loud this pls

Bullshit, you are here acknowledging and supporting a guy who can't identify between left and right.

The OP is a fool, the girlfriend a bigger one. A girl who sleeps with her cousin ? Who does that ? that's inbreeding, I believe most African Cultures frowns at that, the so called holy books also frown at that, so where do the girl get the basis of engaging in the act. Its a taboo buddy. There are relationships that should be terminated without asking questions and this is one or ia Nairaland a trash bin where all sorts of stupid questions are being asked.

Stupid OP look at what the babe is bringing out of you : a murderer and a spineless human. The stupid and pervert cousin of his cannot even take care of the problem he caused.

Have you for day check what the implications of her actions would be if you wife her? would she have the morality and mind to back off your children when she see em playing with cousins in a not to good way. Bros change your way sharp sharp and let that babe be

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by YorubaIgbo: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Mayflowa:
You have been so kind to your girlfriend. she needs to sit up real fast. You can't keep spoon feeding her. She should avoid completely her cousin's present.

However, it is best you three meet. Your girlfriend should tell her cousin you are aware of everything and the pregnancy. You should tell the boy you would be forced to report to both parents if they continue. If your girlfriend refuses this meeting, then you have to hold your shoes in your hands and run 4-40.
He stays in a different state, we school in a different state and my gf's parent stay in a different state too.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by iamSi(m): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Truly BULLS.H.I.T. But trust me some people eat lizards and frogs knowing its best for their health . Let's leave the guy with what he can live with Sir .

So called - Holy books condemns it but not people ... Then again if it's A So-called why take it seriously ?
9japrof:

Bullshit, you are here acknowledging and supporting a guy who can't identify between left and right.

The OP is a fool, the girlfriend a bigger one. A girl who sleeps with her cousin ? Who does that ? that's inbreeding, I believe most African Cultures frowns at that, the so called holy books also frown at that, so where do the girl get the basis of engaging in the act. Its a taboo buddy. There are relationships that should be terminated without asking questions and this is one or ia Nairaland a trash bin where all sorts of stupid questions are being asked.

Stupid OP look at what the babe is bringing out of you : a murderer and a spineless human. The stupid and pervert cousin of his cannot even take care of the problem he caused.

Have you for day check what the implications of her actions would be if you wife her? would she have the morality and mind to back off your children when she see em playing with cousins in a not to good way. Bros change your way sharp sharp and let that babe be

1 Like

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Mayflowa(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2016
YorubaIgbo:

He stays in a different state, we school in a different state and my gf's parent stay in a different state too.

Location can actually stop you to getting to the core and weeding the unwanted! Surprising for someone that could abort the life of a foetus. Forget it, if you are not determined to meet the so called randy cousin.

Don't play with fire. You need to be sure your girl is not an easy lay.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by wagazala: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2016
iamSi:

I understand how you feel about this. I've seen it happen to close peeps too, what girls do at a tender age is crazy sometimes but emotions could be a b#*@h sometimes.
OP, your babe needs help and no condemnation. Yes she loves her cousin but it's wrong. The solution to this is to ensure they are not in the same place alone, they are separated till they both grow old enough to understand the implication of their actions. It might require you involving her parents or a elder family member.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by 9japrof(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2016
iamSi:
Truly BULLS.H.I.T. But trust me some people eat lizards and frogs knowing its best for their health . Let's leave the guy with what he can live with Sir .

So called - Holy books condemns it but not people ... Then again if it's A So-called why take it seriously ?

yea you right, sorry about the phrase, I believe in the Bible and take it advice 100 percent.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by YorubaIgbo: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2016
wagazala:

I understand how you feel about this. I've seen it happen to close peeps too, what girls do at a tender age is crazy sometimes but emotions could be a b#*@h sometimes.
OP, your babe needs help and no condemnation. Yes she loves her cousin but it's wrong. The solution to this is to ensure they are not in the same place alone, they are separated till they both grow old enough to understand the implication of their actions. It might require you involving her parents or a elder family member.
There are many things i dont want to reveal here but her cousin and I are agemates
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by iamSi(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2016
You too sure bro , thanks for been nice
9japrof:

yea you right, sorry about the phrase, I believe in the Bible and take it advice 100 percent.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by keepingmum: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
how old is your girl? Take her to a church for counselling. I dont mean the likes of TB Joshua/white garment churches or MFM oo?

Just a non - judgemental church where she can get some empathy sympathy type of counselling which might help her resist her cousin.

May i suggest you contact the church of 2baba's babymam (Sumbo something)
House on the Rock
CAC or the likes

It has to be a pastor who is not all about devil devil demon demon

It is well with you and her. Your daughter will never experience this In jesus name
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by jashar(f): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Mtsheeeeeeewwww.......

*extraloudhiss*
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Onegai(f): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2016
You need to end things with her.

She doesn't need a relationship,she needs guidance and emotional help. So be her friend but put away all forms of love emotion towards her. You don't want to be damaged in this mess.

This thing that happens with her cousin is not healthy (she's weeping and has gone as far as an abortion and the cousin is still there enjoying her). I believe House On The Rock Church has trained counsellors in-house, please take her there. But she has to be willing to go there. No lies, no excuses. She must go there and keep going there to speak to a counsellor about this matter.

Her behaviour sounds like someone who started that relationship in an abusive manner (trust me on this, most abused people use their legs to walk to their attackers. Oh people then assume it is juju that caused it or the victim is lying). This relationship may have started in rape or started when she was young and it was statutory rape and that is why she cannot say anything or stop it, her mind has been conditioned to let it happen constantly.

Next thing to do is for her to inform her parents about the abortion and everything with the cousin. She has to discuss this with her psychologist to know when to do this.

You can be her friend during this, but right now take your mind off a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2016
Incest hah! That girl is morally bankrupt.. anyway birds of a feather flock together... put the pieces together.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
So happy to know that true love still exist.

The fault is not from the lady. Believe me, somethings are quiet irresistible especially in matters of sex. Who knows how he thrust in and out? Who knows how he swings round causing waves of estacy to wash over her during sex?

Lemme ask, have u get down with her before? if not, you must begin your husband role now or she will keep messing around.

Sex is too sweet and powerful to resist dear.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by iamrealdeji(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Shout out to boss b!tches wifing niggas!!!
You're the biggest mumu in Africa,What type of love would make you commit murder to a developing baby for someone else. You caught a body for another nigga,this has added to your body count,you need a tear drop tat on your face. The other nigga ain't got no sin,you're the one that committed murder in the name of stupid love. He only deposited his seed in the trash can and you killed the baby in the trash can. You're worse than Brenda in Tupac's song,story correlates a bit though
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2016
why take a life you didn't create? I don't understand you sha. I never support abortion and will never support same

If problem comes (God forbid) you will blame the witches in your village, forgetting this act of yours.

To the topic, I think she needs to stay in her parents house when she is on holiday. Why will an individual be uncomfortable in his or her parent house? No matter the reason

Please leave her if she goes back to that house.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by mentorandfriend(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
YorubaIgbo:
Matured advice please.

You're confused about what to do because you're having regular sex with her too. I can bet it.

The sex she gives you too blinds your reasoning to know that what she is doing is grossly outrageous and sacrilageous. How can she be sleeping with her cousin, going as far as getting pregnant for him, you conived with her and terminated it, and you have mouth to say you still love her and want something more serious with her.

This is why I tell people. Once you're in a relationship and you're having sex, forget it. You can never evaluate him/her with your right senses. Dating is a time for communication, openness and assessment of values, not sex.

Once you have sex regularly with someone you're dating, say bye to making a wise decision void of emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help by dfrost: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
mentorandfriend:

This is why I tell people. Once you're in a relationship and you're having sex, forget it. You can never evaluate him/her with your right senses. Dating is a time for communication, openness and assessment of values, not sex.

Once you have sex regularly with someone you're dating, say bye to making a wise decision void of emotions whether you can continue or not.

Mentorandfriend your statement is like the sun. You don't need to see it too feel it. Dating is a serious issue that most young people take lightly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce / What Position Are You In Your Family? / Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.