Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Discount Valentino Shoes Other And - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Discount Valentino Shoes Other And (407 Views)

Valentino Low Cut Sneakers / Valentino Shoes Online Love The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discount Valentino Shoes Other And by valislunes: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2016
Kelly Rowland and Rita Ora rock Elle Magazine

Q: Is a Destiny's Child reunion coming soon?

Kelly Rowland: We are very happy in doing our solo projects. It's a beautiful thing, we're celebraing the fact that we are different woman now with different things happening and going on, for ourselves. Michelle is doing "Fela!"and putting out a new album which I am so excited for her about. I'm putting out a new album June 4, and Beyonce is about to go on tour and she's going to kill it, we are there in spirit with each other and sometimes physically, when we're always together.

Kelly Rowland: It was a beautiful Cavalli coat. I got it like 1999. It was my first big purchase, it was just this beautiful coat and then bubble coats were really fly and it was really fresh.

Q: Beyonce and Michelle are featured on your new album, what was it like to work with them again?

Kelly Rowland: It's great! We're women now, we're able to be women on an album.

Q: What's the most personal song on your new album?

Kelly discount valentino shoes Rowland: There's several really personal songs on the new album, they're all from real stories.

Q: If there was one woman in music you could trade places with or shadow, who would it be?

Kelly Rowland: Probably Janet Jackson or Tina Turner. I think about the fact of how long these woman have been doing it. Tina turner still does it after so many years http://www.valentinocheapsale.com/ and she does it so beautifully and I'd love to just trade places to see how she does it, what her mental capacity is and how she comes up with new ideas for her shows, for her tours, so I would be really intrigued.

Last, but not least Kelly closed the party with a bang performing, "Dilemma," "Motivation," "Say My Name," "Bootylicious," "Survivor," "When Love Takes Over," and ended the show with Whitney Houston's "Wanna Dance with Somebody."

Additional attendees included Lala Anthony, Elle Varner, Bridget Kelly, Adrienne Bailon, Jessica White, Stephanie Szostak, DJ Kiss, Kylie Kuhn, June Ambrose, Carrie Keagan, Phillip Bloch and more. The presenting sponsor for the evening was COVERGIRL, which like ELLE has long supported women who are multifaceted and unique in their field; their talent roster embraces beautiful, talented women including newly signed Janelle Monae, NERVO, and P!NK who express individuality through their style and music.

With headliners from every genre, this year's Women in Music portfolio features accomplished female artists, from Alicia Keys and Miranda Lambert, to emerging stars, including Angel Haze and Haim.

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Flannel Shirts Supplier, Manufacturer And Wholesaler / Trendy Wholesale Flannel Shirts Supplier And Manufacturer / Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.