Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Oxford Shoes And Ways To Look Chicky In Them! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oxford Shoes And Ways To Look Chicky In Them! (629 Views)

Quality Suede Oxford Shoes for Men / Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? / Oxford Shoes And Ways To Look Chicky In Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Shoes And Ways To Look Chicky In Them! by nifemigold(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2016
I LOVE OXFORD SHOES, Personally I prefer the big heavy ones that make me look like a construction worker (just in case you are wondering, I do not own a pair, I just imagine myself in them all the time). My imaginary oxford shoe is bulky as well as sexy, a symbol of strength as well as feminity, I feel like the boss every single time I imagine myself in them.

I am about to make my imagination real, yay, I am getting myself a pair of oxfords, or two or maybe three and I have been thinking and analyzing the different ways I can pair them up with the different clothings items I have in my wardrobe, we might as well make the journey together and save you the stress of analyzing your wardrobe all by yourself. One thing about fashion and fashion trends is that some people have worn it and worn it right while some have worn it wrong, we can as well take a clue from them and outshine them all.

Men became fond of the oxfords before the women adopted the style but as you all know naaa, when the women snatch the style we always wear it better. Oxfords today are not what they used to be, they have gone through a lot of transformation, and the modernized oxfords can be with all sorts of attire.

Find out more on how to rock the oford shoes with pictures on the link
http://convergencemakeovers.com/oxford-shoes/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Online Store? / When Cheese Balls Has Sugar In It / Plain Black Varsity Jackets Needed In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.