Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Am Not Happy With Buharis Body Language Concerning Fulani Herdsmen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Happy With Buharis Body Language Concerning Fulani Herdsmen. (439 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy With Buharis Body Language Concerning Fulani Herdsmen. by mekaboy(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2016
I watched buharis interview and how angry he was when he was talking about nnamd kanu because he came into Nigeria with 2 passports.

Now people are killed by herdsmen and he is sluggish in action.

I believe this issue was tackled in the last confab.
Re: I Am Not Happy With Buharis Body Language Concerning Fulani Herdsmen. by zendy: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2016
mekaboy:
I watched buharis interview and how angry he was when he was talking about nnamd kanu because he came into Nigeria with 2 passports.

Now people are killed by herdsmen and he is sluggish in action.

I believe this issue was tackled in the last confab.

Don't mind Buhari. His Fulani people are jumping all over North and west Africa with no passport and he is making case with Kanu. Even his native Daura people are jumping into Niger Republic and back everyday with no passport but the gworo chewing dullard is concerned about how an indigenous born Igbo man like Kanu came into Nigeria. Joker

(1) (Reply)

Verdict On Buhari: Voting Photo / Ese Oruru And The Activism Enterprise / Non Collateral Loan For Salary Workers (private & Public Workers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.