Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge (759 Views)

Build Your Websites And Mobile Apps At Cheapest Price Ever In Nigeria / How Much Should I Charge Him For A Business Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by TheWebDeveloper(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Now that i got your attention, pardon me if I've exploited your curiosity... Please read on...

WEB DEVELOPER FOR HIRE AT 35% OF STANDARD RATE

Hello, My name's Yemi. I'm a self-taught web developer.

I know:
HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL, SEO implementation.

Previous employment skills:
Marketing and Sales, Customer Relation, and Market Assessment.

My intention is to build a Project Portfolio for job interviews. Presently, i have nil.

So here goes:

Outsource your project to me and i'll charge you only 35% of the standard/usual rate developers charge. The 35% is overhead expenses on communication with client over project progress and transport to/from client.

Yes, there's a catch:
I'll work ONLY on projects i deem WON'T last more than 4 weeks.
Consequent to a signed agreement, i will include in comments at the end of a script or page i work on, the following:
My contribution to the page or script
My name in full,
My phone number,
My email address.
Yes... proof that i , in the least, participated in building the project and my exact contribution.
(This condition is, however, negotiable.)

As stated earlier, at no more than 35% of standard/usual rates.

'Looking forward to responses.

Sincerely,

TheWebDeveloper.
Email: webdeveloper_and_programmer@yahoo.com

PS:
To those arrogant Know-it-alls, keep your comments to yourself. Constructive criticisms are welcome, however.
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by medoyin(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Good idea. Having your contact details on the site is a NO NO for me.

What's your price?
Can I see samples of your recent work?
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by TheWebDeveloper(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2016
medoyin:
Good idea. Having your contact details on the site is a NO NO for me.

What's your price?
Can I see samples of your recent work?

Thanks for your response.
On "NO NO".. very well.

Price is a function of multiple variables:
Kind of project or requirement (new site, new page, new script, troubleshooting errors, database implementation, form, special or custom feature), given deadline, etc.

Sir, could you tell me what you need, really. I mean is it a blog, adding a form to an existing project, a website for your business, etc.
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by medoyin(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2016
TheWebDeveloper:

Thanks for your response.
On "NO NO".. very well.

Price is a function of multiple variables:
Kind of project or requirement (new site, new page, new script, troubleshooting errors, database implementation, form, special or custom feature), given deadline, etc.

Sir, could you tell me what you need, really. I mean is it a blog, adding a form to an existing project, a website for your business, etc.

Website for business.

A firm into properties, construction and supply of granites.

1 Like

Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by TheWebDeveloper(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2016
medoyin:

Website for business.

A firm into properties, construction and supply of granites.

Sir, what you need is a static site with the following:
Home page, About us/business profile page, Management and/or past projects and/or clients page, Contacts us page (i suggest a form to make your business look professional).
But i'll include an administrative panel for you to be able to do we other things, like editing or adding content.
I'll charge N20,000, Web Development firms charge between N50,000 and N60,000.
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by medoyin(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2016
TheWebDeveloper:

Sir, what you need is a static site with the following:
Home page, About us/business profile page, Management and/or past projects and/or clients page, Contacts us page (i suggest a form to make your business look professional).
But i'll include an administrative panel for you to be able to do we other things, like editing or adding content.
I'll charge N20,000, Web Development firms charge between N50,000 and N60,000.

What about personal email..how many will you create and will I have to make any payment annually ??
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by TheWebDeveloper(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2016
medoyin:

What about personal email..how many will you create and will I have to make any payment annually ??

Forgive my unintended omission.
The N20,000 covers web development only. It's exclusive of Domain name registration and domain hosting. Those will cost you N3000 and N6000, respectively. You will have access to up to ten emails.
You will have full ownership and control of the domain, domain hosting and renewal expenses afterwards.
I know there're lots of negative stories about web developers circulating. I neither want any part of it nor will I put myself on a spot. You only need to maintain the renewals yearly (N9,000) after I'm done
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by medoyin(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2016
TheWebDeveloper:

Forgive my unintended omission.
The N20,000 covers web development only. It's exclusive of Domain name registration and domain hosting. Those will cost you N3000 and N6000, respectively. You will have access to up to ten emails.
You will have full ownership and control of the domain, domain hosting and renewal expenses afterwards.
I know there're lots of negative stories about web developers circulating. I neither want any part of it nor will I put myself on a spot. You only need to maintain the renewals yearly (N9,000) after I'm done

Okay. Let me see samples of your recent jobs.
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by TheWebDeveloper(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2016
medoyin:

Okay. Let me see samples of your recent jobs.
The one: http://www.genieverse.com
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by medoyin(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
TheWebDeveloper:

The one:
http://www.genieverse.com

I love your explanation and will like you to work on my website but your sample is not really convincing. I will appreciate if you can add more or create a sample. I can assure you,if mine is properly managed,you will get customers from me.

NL is a one-stop shop for me where I transact though with a bad experience and loads of good stories.
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by TheWebDeveloper(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
medoyin:

I love your explanation and will like you to work on my website
Thank you

medoyin:

but your sample is not really convincing. I will appreciate if you can add more or create a sample.
the URL I gave you is the landing page, there're several services on the site.
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by Flywest(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
If you need my services, quote me. I build business websites with WordPress cms. Here is one I'm currently working on... www..com
Just visiting the front-page of a website should tell u all about the website
Re: I'll Build Your Websites Free Of Charge by TheWebDeveloper(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Update:

Apologies to visitors to www.genieverse.com
Hosting company (Namecheap) issue. Though they give me excuses, but fuming at customer care agent won't change anything. so just hoping the problem is solved.

Update

Eureka!
Issue resolved.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design Killer Sites In 60 Minutes / Bonancer! Bonancer! Excutive Website Design Training With Free Website And Othe / Get A Professional & Quality Website Design For Your Business With Just N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.