Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari (22096 Views)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Originality007: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2016
* Buhari, APC duped Nigerians —

GOV Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose and the lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District, Senator Buruji Kashamu, yesterday, disagreed over the best way to criticise President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

Both Fayose and Kashamu are chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. While Governor Fayose accused the president and the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, of duping Nigerians by obtaining their votes by trick, Kashamu urged the Buhari’s critics to shun destructive criticism

Buhari, APC duped Nigerians – Fayose

Speaking through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said; “Everything Buhari and his party promised Nigerians when they were looking for votes, they have denied and it won’t be a surprise if one day, Buhari also deny that he was elected on the platform of APC.”

He, however, described the president’s renunciation of the N5, 000 stipend promised unemployed youths and Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed’s claim that creation of three million jobs per year was not promised by the APC as the “peak of political 419 that the President and his party represent.

” Fayose said: “They have not fulfilled any of the promises they made to Nigerians. In fact, they have even told us that they never made any promise. It is close to one year that Buhari assumed office; no single job has been created. Instead of the three million jobs per year that they promised, what we have been witnessing is job losses, economic hardship and budget padding

” The Ekiti governor also faulted President Buhari’s declaration of support for Palestine and description of Palestinians as his brothers and sisters accusing the President of making Nigeria a full Islamic State.

According to him, “Even though I am a lover of Muslims, I relate with them as I do with Christians in the State and across the country, but Nigeria must remain secular and a free nation where its citizens proclaim the name of Jesus Christ and Allah freely.

” The governor said the moment President Buhari disowned his own campaign document he knew that Nigerians had been duped.

Kashamu disagrees with Buhari critics

Meantime, Kashamu, also a chieftain of the PDP, said rather than aiming at destroying Buhari’s administration, his government should be criticised constructively and without any malice.

The lawmaker stated this in Ijebu-Igbo during an empowerment programme.

He said, “President Muhammadu Buhari is on course. Why it looks as if there are some dislocations is because of the blockage of lose funds and sources of financial leakages in the system. I am persuaded that in a short while things will pick up.

‘’Nigerians should not allow politicians to deceive them. We tend to play politics with everything. We forget that the elections or campaigns are over. Now, we have a government in place. We should rise above selfish and narrow partisan interest and join hands to build our country by offering constructive advice just as some senior citizens like Prof. Wole Soyinka and Chief Emeka Anyaoku have done. We have no other country than Nigeria.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fayose-kashamu-disagree-over-buhari/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Oladimejyy(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2016
A fayose is a wailer and by the power confirm in PMB he shall overpower fayose

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by mymadam(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Inconsequential, IMO!
Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by naijagobetter(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2016
indeed its only Nigeria we can call our own, the gov. Is sick, and for the sen. Go and clear your name in america, Buhari will not give you a soft landing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Reasonable Nigerians know that President Muhammadu Buhari is on course. It might take time but surely we will get there.

Is it not laughable and ridiculous to hear that those who never believe in PMB and what he stands for from the onset are those trying maliciously to show us what has never be. Can they be more Catholic than the Pope?

It is only when they can understand the perception of our conviction about Buhari can they be morally and spiritually qualify to show us our own path.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Originality007: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2016
lalasticlala wink
Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Tunami(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Oladimejyy:
A fayose is a wailer and my the power confirm in PMB he shall overpower fayose
and you are what? A zom.... Please complete by yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by SMARTKOSSY: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Pls if u stay at Isolo holla me
Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by SMARTKOSSY: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Aufbauh:
Reasonable Nigerians know that President Muhammadu Buhari is on course.
Yes for the zombies!Av u collected ur 5k stipend?

10 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by vizkiz: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2016
I don't do politics but fayose is a fool. #fact

He should have become a media governor instead of a state governor.
If you come to ekiti state, you will understand what I just typed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by NaijaFutbol: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2016
ON COURSE?

Well, the course keeps changing.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2016
Apc = scam

7 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by ylaa(f): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2016
am watching
Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by amunkita(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Prequisite of joing APC is, you must speak from both side of ur mouth..
Kashimu abi Kwashikor is planning to jump ship, so he must start practicing APC motto "Lie o Lie"

let him continue even after he must have being repatriated to answer his case...

Kashimu nwoke onye Ogwugwu Oge..

7 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by 5starmilitant: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2016
I know Kashamu is only looking for soft landing.

Fayose abeg continue thy good work, all Nigerians cannot be zombies.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by ebhohimimen(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Kashamu. U wan show ur self
Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by macino1(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2016
confusion things
Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by 5starmilitant: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2016
vizkiz:
I don't do politics but fayose is a fool. #fact

He should have become a media governor instead of a state governor.
If you come to ekiti state, you will understand what I just typed

Me too, I don't do politics but presidiot Buhari is a bigger fool.

He's suppose to be the honorable minister for tourism & foreign affairs merged together.

Mind you, I don't do politics. cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by patchsk(f): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Buhari is a bloody terrorist bastarrd. The nunu sipping senile old chimp should just resign. Illiterate, foolish bigoted dictator.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by highskies(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Good.

Sen. Kashamu you have said it well. In as much as Gov. Fayose is trying to be a critic, his criticism is most times baseless. For instance the suggestion for the FG to devalue the naira so as for Govs to have more allocation. That was just plain illiteracy at Mount Everest scale.

The FG should be criticised constructively with a view of making them either sit-up or change strategy to get better result.

Its glaring that the FG is building bridges with other countries to suit our interest and also winning the war against insurgency in all ramification.

I do however feel that the FG could empower our higher institutions especially the postgraduate schools to carryout projects on large scales for the benefit of their host communities and environ.

These projects could be from renewable energy projects to Controlled environment agriculture and storage. The activities of these institutions could also be closely monitored and serve as pilot projects for adoption by the main industries subsequently.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Wailers are disagreeing,nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Neyo230(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Fayose the Confused man! God bless PMB! God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Kashamu d drug pusher just like tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by PatElias007: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2016
PDP jaguda vs APC Jaguda grin
Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by lexyclasy: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
ON COURSE?

Well, the course keeps changing.
At last the ''RAIN'' came down almost on all roof in PH some night ago till early 1st of march 2016,i also heard it fell in other towns.This success was achieved according to Info Minister,that they arrested those in PDP,who were behind the drought and who later gave confessional statements,and refunded looted money meant for rainmakers.The recovered money was utilised for the original purpose.This has brought to an end the heat wave,rashes,sleepless night etc experienced by Nigerians.APC will continue to fulfill its campaign promises.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Akanaz(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
I think this is the most reasonble ulterance I have ever heard from a pdp member since the emergence of pmb as the president. Kashamu nice one from you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by 5starmilitant: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2016
patchsk:
Buhari is a bloody terrorist bastarrd. The nunu sipping senile old chimp should just resign. Illiterate, foolish bigoted dictator.

Yepa, This is brutality.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by efilefun(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2016
SuleWani:
As expected, Buruji Kashamiu has sold his sole for cheap jollof rice.
someone who can't differentiate sole from soul will also call the president a dullard... Lmao

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2016
'.... It is close to one year that Buhari assumed office; no single job has been created. Instead of the three million jobs per year that they promised, what we have been witnessing is job losses, economic hardship and budget padding'

What dividend of democracy has citizens of Ekiti witnessed since Fayose's installation as Governor? Cutting of ponmo, eating of corn in the market, commissioning of a bore-hole which a councilor should not be proud of etc are his achivements.

This is a Governor that cannot pay his workers fully not to talk of creating employment opportunities: yet he has the gut to have orgasm anytime PMB's name was mentioned.

This IPOB adopted Governor sha.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by DeMekus: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2016
A separate interview, different opinions. How is that a disagreement with Fayose like they had a debate?

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari by cosby02(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2016
patchsk:
Nawa oooo..

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC / National Assembly Increases 2018 Budget To N9.1trn (dailytrust) / Governor Ambode Waits For Code Of Conduct After The Intervention Of Osinbajo & O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.