Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Who's Live On Skype? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who's Live On Skype? (676 Views)

Vacancy For Smart Ladies Who Live On The Island (B.sc/HND/OND) / Urgent Vacancy For Tellers For OND/HND Holders Who Live On The Island In Lagos. / I Need Help On Those Who Live In Onitsha N Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Live On Skype? by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2016
I need to test run my Skype app for an interview tomorrow, and I don't have any Skype contact to do that. Please if you are live on Skype kindly notify me so I can make a video call with you to test the app and prep for my interview tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Who's Live On Skype? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2016
There is a skype default contact on the app...call her.
And test run with that

1 Like

Re: Who's Live On Skype? by browncolysis(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
my Skype ID is browncolysis, log on then make ur call
Re: Who's Live On Skype? by StrRock: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
oluwafreshkid:
I need to test run my Skype app for an interview tomorrow, and I don't have any Skype contact to do that. Please if you are live on Skype kindly notify me so I can make a video call with you to test the app and prep for my interview tomorrow.
Thanks
Dude, you have two solutions. Firstly, there is an automatically created contact in Skype, thanks to which you can check the quality of the connection, the microphone and the webcam. If you don’t like this option then I would advise you one service for finding contacts on Skype. I myself recently learned about https://www.onlineskypecontacts.com and it turned out that this is really a very cool service. This service helps you find contacts thanks to your nickname and age. By the way, I noticed that on this service, search works much faster than on Skype itself and also is a great way to find new friends. It seems to me that you can find any user and check the stability of Skype thanks to a conversation with him. Good luck at the conference!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies-competent Staff For A Luxury Goods Company / Apply Now For Experienced Job Position At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc / An Accountant Needed In An Ict Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.