Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Is He Aging Or Stressed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is He Aging Or Stressed? (670 Views)

Nigeria Is The Most Stressed Out Country In The World - BLOOMBERG!! / Nigeria Is Number One On The List Of The World’s Most Stressed Out Countries / Central Bank Releases Names Of Debtors To Stressed Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Aging Or Stressed? by TonyTone1: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2009
IS this Guy Aging so fast

Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by redsun(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2009
He looks like a mummified pharoah,With his state of mind(sickly)he is just the wrong person to be in-charge of a chaotic country
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by Jakumo(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2009
The Land of the Living Dead now has a truly fitting Maximum Leader, and yet folks are still complaining.
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by obiem(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2009
Methinks he's suffering from vitiligo, Michael Jackson's nemesis.

But i'm strongly against plastic surgery!
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by JustGood(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2009
I dont think I've ever come across a flattering photograph of Mr. president
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by desgiezd(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2009
redsun:

With his state of mind(sickly)he is just the wrong person to be in-charge of a chaotic country

What then do you make of the current underground scheming for second term?
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by sheriffman(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2009
This man is sick please someone should tell him that he's not healthy enough to carry the burdens of this country.
Though OBJ had many sins but one fact was that he made some of us proud that we were Nigerians.
For those advising Yaradua to re-contest they just don't care about him.
He should remember that if he drops dead they will sing the same tune to the then incumbent.
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by biola44: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
no, he is dying!
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2009
I think its a combination of both, cos he really isn't looking to well at all, . . . . . embarassed

where are all the well qualified Docs @ when u really need 'em tho, ahan?? undecided
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by congoshine(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2009
he's sick & doesn't need all the problems associated with running nigeria
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by samparian(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2009
Oh My God! that guy is not fit to be C in C of 9ja.
he looks ghastly!! really sick. where are his doctors?
Re: Is He Aging Or Stressed? by MandingoII(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
He looks Gaunt.

Big head. Little body.

(1) (Reply)

Gun Right And The Effect In Nigeria / Inspector General of Police's Wife Owns Failed Bank N166. 597M / Amnesty: Militants Demand N3bn For Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.