Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) (32857 Views)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Not surprised at all. Almost every week a pastor will come up with something "spectacular"!Fvking, stealing, killing, slapping, lying - all pastime of self-proclaimed winners of souls!
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by Damdeok(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dis lyf is full of tragedy, i pray they are free frm dis invincible bondage
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by holyokoto(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Religion is the worst thing that ever happened to mankind

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by legaxi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
misreal:
exceeds my understandin??lol.........very funny
Guy he is correct just shove your mouth in your A.SS and read comments there is no point commenting on what is beyond your comprehension and mental understanding. No offense
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by sherif4owo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't think there is anything wrong with the PASTOR

Rather I blame the gullible follower!

Brain washed fellow!
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
END time preacher end time worshippers
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by rabol(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
bqlekan:
gullible set of people.. these same set of people will not believe they are slaves to God.. yet a mere human tramples on them... mtceeeew

Can you imagine these "children of God" being trampled upon by another "child of God". Even the "highest ranking" "child of God" (Jesus) didn't do this lipsrsealed. Does that mean this nigga ranks higher than Jesus in the hierarchy of "children of God" ?

These are the funniest and most unrealistic set of people the world has witnessed grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true... spiritual blindness
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Madness!!!
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by ozaovehe(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
bladeAnders:
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true... spiritual blindness

You nail it.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
The only thing I noticed was yansh
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lord have mercy... And majority of those who will succumb to this will always be we women! why?! why are we women so gullible?
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by spencekat(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Heavy ignorance.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by jesuloba1234(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
tolexy007:
Not surprise

That is the real word they need to here cos Christianity is now getting worse this days. I wonder what people now believe in these days
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by misreal(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
legaxi:

Guy he is correct just shove your mouth in your A.SS and read comments there is no point commenting on what is beyond your comprehension and mental understanding. No offense
hello sir,if you have noticed i dont trade words.abusing me will not get you anywhere.can you imagine using such words as "shove your mouth in your ass" and later saying "no offence"..and you think in YOUR WISDOM,that woudnt offend me..if you must quote me,dont use such words..BLESS YOU.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
It's not my business inasmuch my people is not among those gullible.

Can you imagine the scene
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
rabol:

Can you imagine these "children of God" being trampled upon by another "child of God". Even the "highest ranking" "child of God" (Jesus) didn't do this lipsrsealed. Does that mean this nigga ranks higher than Jesus in the hierarchy of "children of God" ?

These are the funniest and most unrealistic set of people the world has witnessed grin grin grin

i tell you my brother... religion makes us dumb atimes.. only few of them can pray to god rolling on the floor o
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
DaBullIT:

2 weeks late lol

unfortunately the one i downloaded was cinema dubbing and the audio is very poor , wanna share links ? i used movies mobile

Lolz......... I saw it on fzmovies.net cheesy

The Audio and Video quality is much better their smileywink
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
I appreciate that , thanks
Funjosh:

Lolz......... I saw it on fzmovies.net cheesy

The Audio and Video quality is much better their smileywink
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't know why some people will be fooling themselves over miracle. #endtimepastor
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by vindisick: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
black africa
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by georgeani: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Still annuity
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by kenyguy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Religion is the BANE of African Societies.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by legaxi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
misreal:
hello sir,if you have noticed i dont trade words.abusing me will not get you anywhere.can you imagine using such words as "shove your mouth in your ass" and later saying "no offence"..and you think in YOUR WISDOM,that woudnt offend me..if you must quote me,dont use such words..BLESS YOU.
I've retracted my comment, apologies unto thee God bless your wisdom. Some niaralanders tends to provoke someone patients at times, pardon me i usually don't go that far.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by rheedor(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Another REV.King in d Making grin
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) by Thundeh(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2017
abiolag:
Only in S.A u can see foolish leaders and mumu followers all in d name of serving God
I beg to disagree with you. Same also happen here in Nigeria. Or how do you explain the case of Rev. Dr. King who was convicted to death by hanging having been found guilty of his crime. Yet his church still bubbles till date as if his gullible members are stack deaf who don't hear anything at all. I seriously find it difficult to believe the level of gullibility of most worshippers toward religion, because to me it is not too difficult to know real men of God and fake once. After all the Bible says by their fruits you shall know them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / Prophet Samuel Ogunro Marries Sarah Aklamavoh (Photo) / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.