Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu (40576 Views)

Babachir Lawal Diverted N450M Out Of 530M From PINE - Senate / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by kuuljay(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
amunkita:
150 million
Abeg nah Bullet proof

Even if the mobile office cost 450 million, that is one tenth of what Amaechi dashed out...
e no beta say we see something tangible than say we no see anything like Amaechi did..
in order words you don't have a problem with it and it should continue,i pity my country men

2 Likes

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Vpleasure(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wats the meaning of ipob
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by ransomed: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
delishpot:

hian, I no dey house o. how do you guys know this for a fact
::-- I am sure, the God of Vengeance will visit all of us including wicked ones to reward us according to the works of our hands. Wike has immunity on the side of the law but, no immunity before the incorruptible Judge.(GOD)
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by naijagobetter(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
muller101:
tell the dullard to probe him.
immunity for governors will be reviewed! Four years is just like four months cos am sure by the time he is through destroying rivers he wil be bannish from the state believe me, imagine mobile office N450m wahala dey!
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by chesseorba: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
tHIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA
amunkita:
150 million
Abeg nah Bullet proof

Even if the mobile office cost 450 million, that is one tenth of what Amaechi dashed out...
e no beta say we see something tangible than say we no see anything like Amaechi did..

1 Like

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by naijagobetter(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Ubima has a lion? Or you mean the mouse of Ubima
when the time comes will be able to distinguish and sergregate which is which
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Tinubutoto: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aromas:
In dis hardship economy season grin a governor in Nigeria still have the guilt to purchase #450million whereby they find it difficult to pay common #18000 monthly minimum wage.
just as President Buhari in ds hard economy proposed a budget with 10billions to build Saraki and Dogara's quarters. Also d Ajala junkets around the world with 1million dollars every trip, but had d guts to downside federal university workers salaries. hypocrites
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by naijagobetter(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
dandollaz:

the same way people are begging gej to bring back corruption.
Apc is a scam leave with it.
Wike performing wonders in ph
work going on everywhere.
Work n chop not
talk n chop
when the time comesyou will be sorry for yourself, just imagine 'work n chop' what will you bequate to your children when you eat all the yams, no oil and you are in debt?

1 Like

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by PreciousJob: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
naijagobetter:
by the time wiked wike is through with rivers, you will be begging the lion of obiama to come to your aid, i dont blame him he is drunk on the peoples blood he terminated.
u can't even pronounce the ubima I think ur a mad dog who is not from Rivers.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by eph12(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wike ooooo sad It better not be true. He can't be foolish enough to do this.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by marv1: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ok now. If he can spend this first term in office and told all indigenes on foreign scholarship to come back home, not even up to two yrs then rivers people should be prepared for rough ride second term. We should all come together to condemn this wastage weither pdp or apc so that people can enjoy governance.
dandollaz:

the same way people are begging gej to bring back corruption.
Apc is a scam leave with it.
Wike performing wonders in ph
work going on everywhere.
Work n chop not
talk n chop
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Akanaz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
For secret meeting
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Qmerit(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Where you will look the senator of so called common sense you won't see him!

Hypocrite!!! Ben Bruce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by emajoe: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
OP, you really missed the topic.
Would have been "offices", ABI you didn't see d second one coloured black?
You got pictures, without truth of elements, from "a lawyer", that it's the governor's office.
Wine is the supreme governor of Rivers state. If you couldn't BEAT that, you want to JOIN this. That's a wrong one from you.
I have been following his renewed vigour on new projects in the state after the judgement that confined him, SUPREME, to be amazing.
Come next 3 months your harsh words will CHANGE!
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by amunkita(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
chesseorba:
tHIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA

if u ve cheated any man in ur life make thunder studed with Amu strike you, hope u will type AMEN since u re a saint nd not part of the problem
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mobile office is needed when a member of NURTW/agbero becomes a governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Abukc(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
These our leaders do they really get brain. @ all Using 450million to purchase vehicle for this OGBELE YI. Meanwhile they are yet to pay workers there salary.
May ALLAH remove the bad one among them one by one. Click LIKE if you gbadun the prayer.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Sultanchidi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
First it was Sahara reporters now PHC based lawyer, zombies una no dey tire. Y is it difficult 4 zombies 2 accept defeat

1 Like

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by hotwax: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wike...chop the life of your head. rivers people deserve it. teach them lessons
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by ODUBEZE: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Clerverly:
I Pity Wike...

IPOB Youths Will Soon Cheer Him To His Grave:

1. They Did That To Jonathan

2. They Did That To Rev. KinG

3. They Did That To Oliseh Metuh

4. They Did That To Nnamdi Kanu

5. They Did That To Dasuki...

6. They Did That To Jimi AGbaje

Now They Are Doing The Same To Fayose and Nyesom Wike..

Anything IPOB Youths Touch Becomes Rotten...
U are very funny. what has IPOB got to do with this now?
Is it IPOB that bought d mobile office? or when has WIKE ever supported that cause?
Receive sense in Jesus Name!
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by tico1212(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aye drugy..... mobile office indeed
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
gov wike secretly milking rivers state Treasury since 24Bc EFCC, wia u de fish just enter net now!
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by scalabanty: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
masterpiece86:
Photos: Lawyer exposes Wike's N450 mobile office
https://www.naij.com/749569-trouble-looms-gov-wike-lawyer-exposes-n450m-mobile-office-photos.html

N450 million on mobile office! how does that benefit the people of River state. our leaders can not emulate good leaders like current Tanzania president to give solution to people's problem and walk the talk. Rather they loot public fund for their own selfish and luxury life style.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by santuse: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
smh
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by dandollaz: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
naijagobetter:
when the time comesyou will be sorry for yourself, just imagine 'work n chop' what will you bequate to your children when you eat all the yams, no oil and you are in debt?
FYI i am full biafran that reside in ph.ameachi stopped paying for those people studing abroad,wike grant them continues scholarship in UST but for me if i was the one there i will hustle to complete my study instead of waiting for govt.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by nattyhero(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bad belle go kill apcshit for the following reasons.
1. I didn't see Wike inside the vehicle
2. At least the vehicle is functional for it to have been driven to an event
3. The flying monorail of Amaechi is not functional
If you call me a wailer the thunder that will strike u is doing press up at Ubima

1 Like

Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by jerayme: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
shame on wike.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Clerverly:

To Celebrate Supreme Court Victory...

He didnt know that he will win the court case, am sure hes trying to sell it off to Magnus Abe. cheesy
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by sinistermind(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Did he use Rivers state govt. Money or his personal money?
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
No need to pay for short time in hotels

No need to be worried someone will record his sexcapades

Sex on the go

Only drivers will know

Igbadun

Igara chicken

grin

Thats true.
Re: Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu by alizma: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
No need to pay for short time in hotels

No need to be worried someone will record his sexcapades

Sex on the go

Only drivers will know

Igbadun

Igara chicken

grin
with the design, the driver is completely cut off whatever is happening in the mobile office except when the driver/office window is open or via the use of intercom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today / Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.