Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Something Funny That Happened This Morning - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Something Funny That Happened This Morning (1133 Views)

The Drama That Happened, Before MKO Was Ordained The Aare Ona Kakanfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Funny That Happened This Morning by rosalieene(f): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Not long ago, a neighbor and my mum called me downstairs. The neighbor was telling I and my mum how one of their family friend they call doctor complained bitterly to her. He said I don't greet him at all, how yesterday's own was the height of it. I saw him passing in my street and I didn't greet him maybe I feel we are agemates, lol. He said I do see him in church but won't greet. its funny because truly and sincerely, I don't knw what he looks like. Most times when I go out, am always listening to radio so am always on earpiece. Am so addicted to radio and music. I have said 'am sorry' but I do greet people. I know how it feels when someone younger don't greet. I have cautioned some children in my hood because of that especially when dy keep staring at me. I have learnt a lesson this morning, my mum told me many people in this place knw me especially as am a twin but I don't knw a whole lot because I always tend to mind my business. So now, may be I should greet everyone I jam on d road, market, church, street and so on.
Re: Something Funny That Happened This Morning by tempem: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2016
OK.. Youve jammed me, no greeting?

1 Like

Re: Something Funny That Happened This Morning by rosalieene(f): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
tempem:
OK.. Youve jammed me, no greeting?
good afternoon sir or ma! which are you grin
Re: Something Funny That Happened This Morning by fajani(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
rosalieene:
Not long ago, a neighbor and my mum called me downstairs. The neighbor was telling I and my mum how one of their family friend they call doctor complained bitterly to her. He said I don't greet him at all, how yesterday's own was the height of it. I saw him passing in my street and I didn't greet him maybe I feel we are agemates, lol. He said I do see him in church but won't greet. its funny because truly and sincerely, I don't knw what he looks like. Most times when I go out, am always listening to radio so am always on earpiece. Am so addicted to radio and music. I have said 'am sorry' but I do greet people. I know how it feels when someone younger don't greet. I have cautioned some children in my hood because of that especially when dy keep staring at me. I have learnt a lesson this morning, my mum told me many people in this place knw me especially as am a twin but I don't knw a whole lot because I always tend to mind my business. So now, may be I should greet everyone I jam on d road, market, church, street and so on.
I added u on bbm
Re: Something Funny That Happened This Morning by dadebayo1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
fajani:
I added u on bbm

Sharp guy....

(1) (Reply)

Makurdi Belongs To Us!! / Beautiful Igbo Lady Defends Pythons (eke), Says Killing Them Is A Curse / Meet The Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths And Offer Free S*x To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.