Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,491 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists (663 Views)

Fela Kuti And His Son Warned Us About Buhari Hypocrisy And Fake Corruption War / Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah / Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by EastanPower(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2016
I read recently that Buhari has ordered investigations into the Agatu attacks and I am wondering whether Buhari has not been in this country and is not aware of all the attacks being carried out by Fulani herdsmen all over the country. What useless investigation does Buhari want again or is he not aware that the fulani invaders have been rated as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world I am beginning to think that it is possible the fulani herdsmen have killed more innocent Nigerians than boko haram. We dwell too much on boko haram attacks because they use bombs but fulanis invade communities at night, rape women and kill people in mass.

With the rate at which the people of the MB are being killed by the fulani invaders, it is a question of when not how they would eventually exterminate the MB people and occupy their lands. Infact, I believe that the fulani have earmarked the MB lands as grazing fields for their cattle.

Why so much double standard in Nigeria? We see fulani herdsmen walking in broad daylight with AK 47 riffles while security agents look the other way! If an Igbo or Yoruba man should be found with even a locally made pistol at night he might spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri that is if he is not killed by the police.

Are the fulanis are special class of Nigerian citizens such that they are allowed to move around with Ak 47s? Nigerian soldiers have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters but stand and do nothing when fulanis move in droves into communities, rape women and kill people in mass. What is happening?

What we expect from Buhari is to instruct the military to engage and wipe out these fulani invaders but he will never do this because they are his brothers. Buhari is such a hypocrite, no wonder he threw Ekwueme, an Igbo man into prison and placed Shagari his fulani brother under house arrest and Shagari was the president that was overthrown not Ekwueme!

I call on other Nigerian to note that we must form a united front against the invading fulanis from Futa Jallon. The fulanis are hell bent on carrying to assignment that Ahmadu bello gave to them.

See some links to the atrocities of the fulani in Nigeria.

http://venturesafrica.com/terror-groups-one-two-many-nigerian-fulani-herdsmen-are-one-of-five-deadliest-terror-groups-in-the-world/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/hundreds-feared-killed-as-herdsmen-attack-benue/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/breaking-many-killed-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-raid-agatu-community/
https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/

Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by donestk(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2016
Be patient bro....dis project won't rily last very long...u know wah I mean huh?
Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by giantstrides(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2016
You are very right, but the problem is not only Buhari's government, the past govts were also culpable in this same act, however considering buhari's stance on other security issues affecting the nation, he has been soft on this Fulani murderers.
Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by EastanPower(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2016
I wonder why we never see Omenka/Iroh88 criticizing the fulani herdsmen but is always very vocal on IPOB issues.

His ancestral land has been earmarked as grazing fields for fulani cattle.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by EastanPower(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Abeg where is Beremx, Obiagelli, Passingshot, aresa, Gbawe, MayorofLagos, Pensniper, Ngeneukwuenu, Urennankoli, Tonyebarcanista, Mulattoclaro, Truckpusher, Superstar1.
Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by EastanPower(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2016
giantstrides:
You are very right, but the problem is not only Buhari's government, the past govts were also culpable in this same act, however considering buhari's stance on other security issues affecting the nation, he has been soft on this Fulani murderers.

His soldiers have been shooting unarmed IPOB protesters and have murdered Shiits in hundreds but the same soldiers do nothing to demonic fulani rapists/murderers.
Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by Saifullah01: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2016
giantstrides:
I think the president will do something about this, some fulanis are menace, I don't think he will just order military against all of them he needs to locate and isolate the miscreants amongst them mostly migrants from war torn west African neighbours.

With the way the JTF has summarily dealt with cattle rustling fulanis in the north western and north central states, I believe even rampaging so called heardsmen will soon be 'squarely' dealt with.
Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by PAINGAIN: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2016
You people make me laff. Buhari that was fighting anything against the fulanis when he was just buhari. Now that he is president buhari u want him to now fight against the fulanis. See comedy central. The fulanis noe have more balls to do as they wish bcus they know that they will go free and unscathed bcus thier own person is in power. Buhari is making wailing very easy these days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by giantstrides(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Saifullah01:

I think the president will do something about this, some fulanis are menace, I don't think he will just order military against all of them he needs to locate and isolate the miscreants amongst them mostly migrants from war torn west African neighbours.

With the way the JTF has summarily dealt with cattle rustling fulanis in the north western and north central states, I believe even rampaging so called heardsmen will soon be 'squarely' dealt with.

To be candid, the fulani issue is as big a threat as the Niger delta threat too, we saw the way the govt is taking the ND issue seriously, as well as the ipob issue, the fulani herdsmen are killing people from the north to the east and south. Yet we see no reasonable action from the government . If the GEJ government allowed this impunity, I'm dissapointed it is still happening in the new government, especially with the way they crack down on other security threats.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by divineappo(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2016
@Op; you really have a point. i supported buhari to power but concerning dis fulani herdsmen issue, if buhari choose to be silent, then i will regard him as an hypocrite. he must do sumtin drastic urgently
Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by mynd1(f): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2016
I think mr president need to take dis issue serious n solve dis problem. But what I won't support is u IPOB insulting Buhari n calling him names. Dis problem didn't start during Buhari's regime,what has your so call past leaders done about it? Don't know why u IPOB r filled with bitterness towards dis man but thank GOD he doesn't care what anyone think about him. If Buhari should be blame,other leaders should be blame as well.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Hypocrisy By Being Soft On Fulani Terrorists by babyfaceafrica: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2016
No difference between ipod and fulani herdsmen....both are dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Idle Youths Should Go Get A Life Buhari Never Promised N5,000 – Labour Minister / Caption This Buhari's Posture In Front Of IDB President. (PHOTO) / CHANGE | Henceforth, Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.