Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert (1034 Views)

Give Men Breast, If U Call Him Baby & U Don't Give Him Breast U Are Stupid- Lady / 15 Things Introvert Do Best / What It’s Like In An Introvert’s Head (by Liz Fosslien And Mollie West) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by ikescope: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2016
Menu

TOP POST3,198,182 VIEWS
21 Signs You Might Actually Be An Ambivert
If you don’t feel like an extrovert or an introvert, this might be why.

These attributes and traits may help reward ur curiosity if u are an ambivert

1. When you’re out in the world, you’re probably not going to be starting conversations with strangers.

2. Generally, you’re always happy to meet new people, but you’ll probably be uncomfortable if you have to do it without any of your existing friends with you.

3. When a topic of interest comes up in conversation, you’re more than happy to talk in great detail about it.

4. But as soon as that’s done, you’ll happily sit listening to the conversation without saying another word.

5. Spending too much time with other people can be exhausting.

6. Your calm, controlled professional self feels like a very different person to the one your friends see.

7. Asserting yourself is tricky in many situations.

8. You can often go out and have hours of fun being the life of the party, but suddenly find that your energy has dropped, and all you really want to do is go home.

9. When you see things written about being an introvert, you start to relate…but then discover that you relate to the extrovert ones as well.

10. In fact, your friends disagreeing about whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert is probably a very good sign you’re an ambivert.

11. Small talk is something that annoys you, because while you can do it, there are instances when it feels a bit insincere.

12. Some weekends, you just need to spend some time hanging out on your own.

13. Too much time spent alone can leave you a bit downcast, however, and you’re concerned that it’s not very productive.

14. And some of the best weekends of your life have been when you didn’t go home for three days.

15. Thinking before you speak isn’t a problem for you…most of the time.

16. You have a tendency to balance out whoever you’re with – if you’re with someone loud, you’ll be quieter. If they’re quiet, you’ll compensate for that.

17. You’re known to be quite intuitive and good at picking up signals that other people can miss.

18. Often, you just find yourself observing what’s happening around you.

19. And at other times, you’ll be getting involved in the moment.

20. So in the right context, you love attention, but more often than not, you don’t want to be the person everyone is looking at.

21. So if you can’t figure out whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, maybe it’s because you’re actually an ambivert!

Source : BBC / Via thebakerstreetboyz.tumblr.com
Luke Bailey is deputy head of Buzz at BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.

1 Like

Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by OpinionCounts(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2016
Wow!!! this is fearfully true... I give it 85%, I know someone that fits perfectly with this.
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by Bennyschools(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2016
This really describes my person than others. Thanks for the clarification cos it really gave me concerns
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by AyoOne01(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2016
@OP... this is the real me, I thought I'm an introvert, even I do tell people... But now I know I'm an ambivert
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by Yuneehk(f): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2016
I could be an ambivert sef with all these signs but op you didn't really have to copy ALL that was on that page down here grin
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by ikescope: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Yuneehk:
I could be an ambivert sef with all these signs but op you didn't really have to copy ALL that was on that page down here grin

Lol...no mind me jare! grin

When I copy...I copy everything...even ur name sef tongue

Although, I just saw now sha

1 Like

Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by ikescope: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Bennyschools:
This really describes my person than others. Thanks for the clarification cos it really gave me concerns

U welcome bro
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by ikescope: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2016
AyoOne01:
@OP... this is the real me, I thought I'm an introvert, even I do tell people... But now I know I'm an ambivert

Abi grin
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by ikescope: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see oh!! grin
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by April07: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2016
So I can't identify with any of the known 'Verts'..
Maybe I'm 'DifferVert' or 'Yet-to-be-discovered-Vert'
*pensive*
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by ikescope: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
April07:
So I can't identify with any of the known 'Verts'..
Maybe I'm 'DifferVert' or 'Yet-to-be-discovered-Vert'
*pensive*

My dear no need 2 be pensive jor!...just muse inwardly and create another 'vert' that best describes ur attribute tongue....and add to ur dictionary

#period
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by lalo128: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
cry ;Dwow op you just said everything abt me
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by ikescope: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
lalo128:
cry ;Dwow op you just said everything abt me

Really?? shocked

Okay!!...yea! I know I jst did cool
Re: 21 Signs U Are Neither An Extrovert Nor Introvert But Rather An Ambivert by Nmeri17: 2:29am On Mar 05, 2016
April07:
Wait is this you?? Like, is this you, you
Thank God for puberty o cheesy cheesy that chiseled jaw sha grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Kinds Of People You Would Find In A Beer Parlour In Nigeria / Breaking.... Ibb Is not Dead / Rivers States To Beging Pensioners Biometric Exercise From August 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.