Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

"Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) (15590 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / Photos: Save Agatu Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
You can by yourselves save Agatu by arming and defending yourself against these blood sucking Fulani demons. An eye for an eye; tooth for tooth.
You guys should stop being cowards and give them what they gave you.
Buhari tackled the Biafra agitation heads on, but has pretending not to know what is going on in this case. This is the height of hypocrisy and insensitivity to the plight of these people.

1 Like

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by M4gunners: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
They vote for it . somebody said it before and he is right.

3 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by kissval1388: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
just look at fg.
can't dey just send 500 soldiers with 3 armor tank and a jet fighter to wipe out the Fulani bloody sucking demons in dat local government within 2 hours?

Do you know what? buhari is not yet ready to wipe out his brothers in idoma. am pretty sure dose Fulani herdsmen don't have an armor tank yet.

3 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope omenka/iroh88 is alive and amongst his brethren protesting in abuja..

1 Like

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by kissval1388: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
am just watching buhari from a mango tree. he is treating armed Fulani fighters with kids glove but used iron hand on un armed ipob protesters in the east.

buhari just continue, your cup go full very soon. the. water go they pour for ground.

if its indeed water dat will pour. I know its bloooooooodddddddd

7 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Ayoh101(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
didn't see Oby Ezekwesele in any of the pix or is she only for the chibok girls

3 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by gsalvatore: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
They voted for it...

Their votes sealed their fate...

Buhari won't do nothing even if they want protest from now till world's end.

Agatu is now Cowsville.

4 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by David4best(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Minority people suffering in the hands of the majority. Even the minority tribes in the country are not unite because of personal and political gain. This is plan and conspiracy by the majority tribe to wipe out the minorities from the surface of the earth and occupy or clain their land. Since the majority that are in governmental(federal level) power kept mute over this unjust tribal killing and cleansing. God will intervain & the captive will be delivered from the mighty(oppressive people). The people in top government that refuses to act and speak against this evil because their tribal people are the ones killing others innocent tribal people will be shamefully brought down in Jesus name. I am Edo guy. I hate injustice & oppression. Everybody in Nigeria is not given equal treatment. Killing by wicked funani cattle rearers in Benuel state did not start this year. Our government seems to enjoy oppression and killing. I support biafra. I suppose division of this country. It must happen in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:
Who is Agata
are u from ghana?

1 Like

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
kceewhyte:
are u from ghana?

No, Burkina Faso.
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by HEALTHCARE55: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
the topic is real . are you looking to enlarge your manhood https://www.nairaland.com/2967212/manhood-enlargement
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

No, Burkina Faso.
chai that's far enough enjoy ur distance grin
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by misgab: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
una no get hand. if 1 cow = 10 humans then make 1 human = 10 humans + 100 cows chikena.yoruba's will say tori were ita lan sen ni were inu ile meaning is because of the outside lunatic that we have an in-house one.,
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
okosodo:
They voted for this

They may not have. You and I as part majority did. Genocide of the minority again? Too too bad.
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thatz why i pity some munturu southerners calling for a grazing reserve to be aportioned to these people,if you allowed your friend to occupy you acres of land for farming temporarily and before you know it he has started changing the name on plan and cornerpiece to his,what is that telling you ,i wonder why there representatives in the senate and house of rep. Is still keeping mute.we Nigerians had seen that the government is an hypocrite,i wonder what benue wealthy people and government are waiting for,this has turned into law of moses now they should pay some blacksmith to get them double barren guns and if none exist,they suld smuggle some from benin republic(as the fulanis does),hire some touts,give them money, food and alchohol,gather the Vigilantes and attack these people's "Gaas" in a RAMBO-mimicked manner,when your enermy chases you,you dont run,you attack!!,we shall be your witness then,maybe the government and their fellows up north will understand that there is no superior citizen anywhere when they start seeing headlines like"TRAILERS LOADED WITH DEAD FULANIS DUMPED IN RIVER BENUE" or "BENUE REPRAISAL ATTACK,500 FULANI AND 700,000 COWS MISSING" they might wana act. Ijoba orun gaan that is a holy place "ti di afagbara fi tikuuku won(translation??,sorry even in heaven(the sacred place) since time of John the baptist the kingdom of God is a fire for fire thing.

4 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
misgab:
una no get hand. if 1 cow = 10 humans then make 1 human = 10 humans + 100 cows chikena.yoruba's will say tori were ita lan sen ni were inu ile meaning is because of the outside lunatic that we have an in-house one.,
yoruba'll say"WERE LAFI N WO WERE"(when you are attacked in biggie style, retaliate in Tupac manner)sincerely these people are too dormant
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
D president is a Fulani man he ignore it he prefers to kill biafra protesters than d rampaging Fulani demons yeye govt

2 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by dragunov: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
adajiboyy:
This are my people this useless fulani's are killing.bubu do sumfin na.can u imagine my 80 year old matarnal grandfather running away from this invaders in his own land,d land of his fathers.old man wey no get strength again.how I wish I was in abuja I would have joined them.were is the change we voted for na?under goodluck we experienced tis assault,we voted for change and its changed to even greater and more deadlier assault.nigerians wen next we hear change let ask and think if its a good or bad change.God save my idoma race.
Dude, let me borrow you some idea if you won't say my mouth is smelling. You guys gotta put y'all collective destiny in your own hands. And this goes to all other group of people this animals have assaulted. Every ethnic group! This is the time for ethnic cleansing! This is the time to make the move because the government cannot track these killers that live I the bush for you. This is not about Bihari because this killings have been on since time immemorial. And nothing came out of it. When they get arrested they bribe their way out of police net because they have the money. Yes they are dirty and uncultured, are nomardic and live in forests, but they have money more than majority of us griping and gnashing our teeth on social media. So they keep killing because nobody has been checking them. And they keep getting bolder and bolder. And they are always armed. Armed with matchetes, cutlasses, swords, daggers, and guns. Yes! Pistols and revolvers and assault rifles. AKs and G3s. And you sit there expecting somebody to assist you. They are always on the move. And their travel s span the whole of West Africa. That is why they can kill in Ghana too. And guess what? They believe they own the lands. They are closer to nature and can invoke some of the deadliest and oldest genies in Africa. I say you hunt them down. Don't wait for them to migrate to your communities and kill your men and rape and disembowel your women, pregnant or not. Hunt them down. Lay ambush on them. Enforce peace in your lives. Enforce prosperity and bumpers harvests in your farms.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
okosodo:
They voted for this

And the menace just start now in your own myopic thinking?
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by dragunov: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
David4best:
Minority people suffering in the hands of the majority. Even the minority tribes in the country are not unite because of personal and political gain. This is plan and conspiracy by the majority tribe to wipe out the minorities from the surface of the earth and occupy or clain their land. Since the majority that are in governmental(federal level) power kept mute over this unjust tribal killing and cleansing. God will intervain & the captive will be delivered from the mighty(oppressive people). The people in top government that refuses to act and speak against this evil because their tribal people are the ones killing others innocent tribal people will be shamefully brought down in Jesus name. I am Edo guy. I hate injustice & oppression. Everybody in Nigeria is not given equal treatment. Killing by wicked funani cattle rearers in Benuel state did not start this year. Our government seems to enjoy oppression and killing. I support biafra. I suppose division of this country. It must happen in Jesus name
Dude I have news for you. Shocking news. Are you ready? The Fulanis are minority too.
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by prophetfire: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
dhardline:
Still wonder why the president has not sent the military to wipe out those malo guys.
wipe out his own brothers? Whosaai! He is probably grinning that his brothers re having an upper hand,occupying more territories. This is the one big problem with buhari.

3 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by ayurem: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
yes oo let them see the change
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
THey wanted to try this nonsense in ohafia where one of them stabbed an ohafia man, we gave it to them titfortat, why the protest?,mobilize yourselves, get weapons and treat those guys like animals that they are.

How can you think a Fulani man that have cows and who ended being our president will not have the same mentality as these animals in your land? They are the same, na just packaging be the difference.

1 Like

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by klimson: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Those who chant sai buhari in the face of this babarism will drink their own blood soon. Are the military suddenly incapacitated? Or are bullets finished in their guns? IPOB protested and they were mowed down by thesame military that ran away from Boko Haram, but armed Fulani blood suckers are occupying Agatu territory. If any of them carries gun now in self defense, police will arrest them. That is arming one ethnic group to kill another. And we are in one Nigeria. And there is a government that has the primary responsibility to protect lives. Shame on those who won't condemn gross incompetence and failure of a government because it must not be heard that Buhari, their almighty god failed. The God in heaven will judge all of us!

5 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by stonemasonn: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Last2comment:
Where's David mark and 2face.

The fulani killing won't stop easily in Nigeria because previous government's have allowed it become a hydra headed monster. Hope our fulani waka waka can end this before 2019 grin
Not in Obasanjo's government.
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Cylas(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
D issue of d fulanis is not only in benue state (agatu), it's a national issue because even in d West d kill innocent ppl. If u get small beef wit one fulani man or his cow he will mobilize his brothers all over Africa to come cause harvoc to ur village
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Alanzazani: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
I think farmers across the middle belt should group themselves together and form an association. The Fulani's stick together that's why they can murder people and get away with it. Nigerians have a common enemy now the Fulani cattle rearers that come to peoples ancestral lands and murder them. How can you come to my land and kill me because of your cows need to graze? No be madness, let the farmers form vigilantes and check this murderers bullet for bullet kill the blood sucking fulani demons. I can never forget what they did to helpless children and women in dogo na Hawa in plateau state. They murdered over 500 helpless kids the foolanis have no monopoly over violence I think they should be fvxked up once and for all

2 Likes

Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Countrygirl(f): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
gsalvatore:
They voted for it...

Their votes sealed their fate...

Buhari won't do nothing even if they want protest from now till world's end.

Agatu is now Cowsville.
Stop politicizing,the massacre was on before this administration.
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Siberia101:

Stop politicising, that area even voted for PDP in 2015. All we need is a lasting solution to this menace
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Oche211(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
The care of human life nd happiness nd nt their destruction, is the first nd only objective of good government.
The only thing neccessary 4 evil to triumph is for good men to keep quiet.
#SAVEagatu
#IStandWithAgatu
Re: "Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
the chicken is home to roost!

remember the igbo massacre? Idoma una don forget? you joined the marauders to lay siege on your cousins the Igbos - now is payback time men!

Blood for blood!

them never startooo!

this is just preamble!

they will soon lay the entire Benue State desolate - you know their mod-us operand i! ask Plateau People - up till now they are still killing beroms and the ethnic tribes in plateau and no media is reporting it!

[size=16pt]DAVID MARK WHERE ART THOU?? OLUENA N'OMUME! FULANI ABATAGO AGATU! SHOW YOUR MILITARY SKILLS!! grin grin grin[/size]

NB: I DIDN'T MAKE ANY RACIST OR TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS - AM ONLY STATING FORGOTTEN HISTORY! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / DSS DG Yusuf Bichi: Opposition Parties Summon Emergency Meeting / I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.