Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million (37719 Views)

OFFICIAL: FC Porto Sign Kelechi Nwakali On Loan From Arsenal (Photo) / Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by efilefun(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Trone: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Big boy!
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by initialize(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
WETCUNT:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO MASTURBATE AND CANT APPROACH A WOMAN?....MHEN I HAD IT TODAY FOR MY FIRST TIME WITH A BABE I LOVE THAT IS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN ARSENAL AND FOOTBALL.......GERRRAAH..HIA IKPU NNEGI

I don't know what it means... Kindly explain to me
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by M4gunners: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good news boy. You will be going from grace to grace. Welcome to the Home of gunners.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by emeka2847: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
I am now an Arsenal fan grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by MrCork: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kLe-40f-5Xk/VtbFhBaBo6I/AAAAAAAIe-E/U4ryNCe_-X8/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Kelechi Nwakakli has been in London for over a month trying to sort out a deal with Arsene Wenger's team. He has now put pen to paper after passing a club organized trial, with his academy Diamond Football Academy, set to receive over £2m as training and development fee.

His representative has confirmed the transfer of the 17 year old Under 17 World Cup star is a done deal and that the London club has agreed a 5-year contract with the Nigerian boy who was nominated for the 2015 CAF Youth player of the year.

‘Kelechi has signed a five-year deal with Arsenal,’ his agent Klay Ekeocha told Sports Day. ‘I won’t be able to mention the exact transfer fee but it is above £2m.’

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/arsenal-signs-nigerian-youth-player.html

...but why do you homebase people enjoy calculating other people moiney?....YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNN! undecided
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by fctguy: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kLe-40f-5Xk/VtbFhBaBo6I/AAAAAAAIe-E/U4ryNCe_-X8/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Kelechi Nwakakli has been in London for over a month trying to sort out a deal with Arsene Wenger's team. He has now put pen to paper after passing a club organized trial, with his academy Diamond Football Academy, set to receive over £2m as training and development fee.

His representative has confirmed the transfer of the 17 year old Under 17 World Cup star is a done deal and that the London club has agreed a 5-year contract with the Nigerian boy who was nominated for the 2015 CAF Youth player of the year.

‘Kelechi has signed a five-year deal with Arsenal,’ his agent Klay Ekeocha told Sports Day. ‘I won’t be able to mention the exact transfer fee but it is above £2m.’

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/arsenal-signs-nigerian-youth-player.html

What of the other guy, Chukwueze that went for same trial with him?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by GJames(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Watchout for this guy, Iheanacho and Osimhen. They will definately make Nigeria proud

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Se o gbadun sa?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by WETCUNT: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
ISSORAIT!!..KEEP MASTURBATING ME I DON DEY DO THE MAIN THING LEAVE MASTURBATION FOR YOU.. ENJOY!!! tongue tongue
initialize:

I don't know what it means... Kindly explain to me
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Anthos(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
that's some huge money there! 640million Naira .. Congrats mate!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by OgaTheTop2: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
themall:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol grin
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Explorers(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Congrats bro, its ur turn to shine. God bless you.
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Eyepencil: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
WETCUNT:
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME CELEBRATE AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF MARSTURBATION AND BEING A VIRGIN.....I FIANALLY TRIED IT TODAY...MHEN IT WAS SO AWESOME... AND SWEET....I BROKE MY VIRGINITY TODAY AFTER 33 YEARS.....HELP ME REGIOCE FOR ME AND MY LOVE

Can you imagine??
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by KINGinVAHALA: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
iceberryose:
I've always seen something good coming from the lad. What about my brother isinmwen
Your brother and you couldnt spell his surname correctly?

Anyway, the last i heard was him joining or has already signed for wolfsburg fc of Germany.
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Adaezeagu(f): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
See them comments

Football united club.
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by KINGinVAHALA: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
GJames:
Watchout for this guy, Iheanacho and Osimhen. They will definately make Nigeria proud
I still feel his elder brother chidiebere Nwakali is a little better than him. Also watch out for dele alampasu, musa mohammed, zakari, musa yahaya, chukwueze, chidiebere nwakali, and the best and deadliest of all to me, ISAAC SUCCESS.
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Balkan(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
What tribe is he?'
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by banmee(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
themall:
nonsense, chicken-change. y can't his managers get him signed by Dasuki undecided

They can't buy him outright because according to him he is under age. grin

And 2 mil is chicken change?
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by mymadam(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
iamjayboss:
...with his academy Diamond Football Academy, set to receive over £2m as training and development fee...

...his agent Klay Ekeocha told Sports Day. ‘I won’t be able to mention the exact transfer fee but it is above £2m.’...

shocked shocked shocked Diaris God oooo!
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by seyitony1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good one for the young lad
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by ybalogs(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
WETCUNT:
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME CELEBRATE AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF MARSTURBATION AND BEING A VIRGIN.....I FIANALLY TRIED IT TODAY...MHEN IT WAS SO AWESOME... AND SWEET....I BROKE MY VIRGINITY TODAY AFTER 33 YEARS.....HELP ME REGIOCE FOR ME AND MY LOVE
Walahi you dey craze
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by ybalogs(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Another Nigerian in an Arsenal shirt, that's quite good. Let the good times return for Arsenal football club and Super Eagles. Gunners for life.
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by mills0448(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
que sera sera
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by muller101(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Young lad Why sign for a barren club.
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
WETCUNT:

Nairaland, a home for various creatures!
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by chubbygal(f): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Arsenal fan everyday any time.

Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by emaxjey(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
themall:
nonsense, chicken-change. y can't his managers get him signed by Dasuki undecided
..Haters spoted...congrats bro..meet. U there soon. Jare
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by yungkelz(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
WETCUNT:
are u related 2 buhari?
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
themall:
see who d talk 2m pound convert to Nija worthless currency will sustain u and your next generation in years 2 come poverty
Re: Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
WETCUNT:
Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup / Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend / Ronaldo Scores Twice On Manchester United Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.